Be Finnish MEP

>Be Finnish MEP
>Shitpost on Facebook about germany and turkey
>"Allah seems to have been great at Berlin and Ankara
>Cucksinki libs are assblasted and blame him as if he Is the Sole reason this happened
>They literally reported this to the cops as a literal crime

Is Finland cucked now?
Sure hope not m8, love you guys.
FPBP btw, asshole Aussie.

could you translate your ancient mongol slurs in nordics main language swedish that we teached you in school pekka?

Thank you master

Jesus Christ Finland, what is with that language of yours? Dial down the repeat letters

Only Helsinki/rest of south, besides lahti that Is our NatSoc center
North Is pretty based, though
Jag inte brata bög sprok, neger

Do you see any correlation between the facts that Lahti is the amphetamine capital of Finland and that it is our NatSoc centre?

"Allah sure seemed to be great today, in Ankara and Berlin at least."

And fuck your cuck and gay language Abdul.

WOW what happened to freedom of speech?

Yes, pervitin kind of staid here after the war

Finland is my favourite European country

Finland is also my favorite European country.

>you now realize Halla-aho is oha-Allah spelled backwards

Halal-aho speaks the truth again. But its gonna be reported as hate speech soon

Kek

freedom of what?
Tha fuck?
Listen here my peaceful friend from a nation which was a victim of the evil Christian Armenian and Greek KKK. Free speech does not include hateful, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic harassment! Can you imagine what would happen if we allowed people to say horrible things about muslims?

idk man, i am a pretty peaceful person, i dont offend anyone except close friends.

Well, if we allow people to speak "freely" they will violate the human rights of nonwhite, nonmale, notcisgender, nonbianary, people.

>human rights
>human

FINLAND NO

Suck dicks, you fucking swede. Norway is your superior offspring and finland would fuck your shit up any day of the week.

Kek, nice

Greatness abounding comes to mind, since it'd just be, you know, the truth.

Just tell the shitlibs to sit down and shut the fuck off.

They have had their time and it's over now. They have no rights to try to mouth off. Enough of it.

Kek

How long until they blame russians?

EBIN :D

God damn I love finns like bros but swede even when posting while riding ahmeds rod has superior bantz.

People who are trying to restrict his speech better be careful. Repression of his beliefs will inevitably lead to him doing something violent like crashing a truck into a bunch if people. That's how it works when people aren't tolerant ight?

Our allah > their allah