Sigmund Freud

Sup Forumss thoughts on this person?
does he jewed us all? what about psychoanalisys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-century-of-the-self/
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a degenerated desu

how was he degenerate?

questioning an anime website for social outcasts about one of the most important historical figures of the 20th century will surely provide you with profound insights into this man

One of his main theories was that sexual repression caused all kinds of pent-up tensions and so we needed to liberate our sexual selves. He opened the door for sexual degeneracy and libertinism by providing a plausible-sounding excuse for it.
Sex is very enjoyable so its a no-brainer that many people are going to try to rationalize its liberalization but like anything potentially addictive, its important to have a belief-system that keeps these things under restraint otherwise the destruction of society will soon follow.
People are all obsessed with sex now and the idea of freeing all these pent-up animalistic desires bc of this guy.

well, I'll probably get the "he was a filthy jewwwww!" kind of answer, but maybe 1 on 100 post can give something interesting.
also, is just a debate.

>People are all obsessed with sex now and the idea of freeing all these pent-up animalistic desires bc of this guy.

But this is wrong you leaf, Freud actually told that everything wich is not heterosexual sex with procreative will is perversion. then he tinsel this definition a little.

>he tinsel this definition a little.
wut does this mean?

it means my english is awful.

what I want to say is that Freud gave that definition, but it is so strict. with that definition kissing, foreplaying... would be perverse. so he "shades" it a little, and he uses it as an "start point"

died of mouth cancer,
fitting end to such a fuckhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

TL,DW;
his nephew Edward Bernays ---put his unlce's ideas to use --made people want things they did need through corporations so they could make a profit off our unconscious desires.
fuck them both.

>made people want things they did need through corporations so they could make a profit off our unconscious desires.

that sounds a lot like marketing.
why do you blame it to Freud and don't blame it to a capitalist society wich promotes and needs this in order to "grow"?

I know guys on crack that make more sense then him.

>Sigmund Freud
cocaine addict and his rantings.

Nothing more.

gf is psychology

He is very wild, even by psychology's standards (fyi everything gets discredited in psychology non stop)

i think he took cocaine to counter his morphine addiction.

watch the film faggot.

Psychoanalysis is literally Cultural Marxism as psychology. It contains everything: Moral relativism, the evil society, idiotic degenerateness (every man wants to fuck his mother)...

honestly a brilliant theory. He really does try to put all of human nature into his theory. Its so broad in fact, that there is scarcely anything that is truly outside the realm of it.

its really hard to say how brilliant this man was. At first i thought of him like a shitty fighter jet. but its more like he invented the idea of practical flight. Others just improve upon it.

I even subscribe to the psychodynamic model sometimes, there are a few moments *such as with respect to authenticity and synthesis* that no theory better expresses the human personal narrative.

When you go into practice, you will be using techniques from every imaginable field, once it works. But you will fall in love with freud. If the client needs a new theory of the world based on agency, the psychologists theory of the world based on freud creates a fantastic complement that allows a stable culture of clinical psychology to exist.

This is how (((they))) learned to control you:

>The Century of the Self
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-century-of-the-self/
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s

Pretty interesting person though I'm not necessarily a fan of some of his work.

he was a paranoid scumbag, his nephew Bernays was even worse, a total con man

>most important historical figures of the 20th century

only because he was the biggest criminal

because of Freud the pedophilia culture took over, Freud got famous because he was doctoring the wives of German men who were sleeping with their daughters, if he had never done that he would have never become famous and thus his scumbag nephew Bernays would have never been hired by madison ave to trick people into buying things because it would make them feel good instead of because they needed them

it's Freud's fault the world is becoming polluted both physically and spiritually

he's fucking awful and if there was a time machine we should go back and make sure that Hitler kills Freud's entire family and burns all his books

>that sounds a lot like marketing.

Freud's nephew invented marketing and public relations, which was just a buzzword for propaganda

He took cocaine for his cancer. also, cocaine wan't seen as now. there was a time when a doctor would give you heroine for a cold.

>I know nothing but the stereotypes about psychoanalisys.
the post.

>Freud's nephew invented marketing and public relations, which was just a buzzword for propaganda

so, it's marketing=propaganda? does coca cola or apple make propaganda? or it is only when its about social/political matters?
or only when you don't like those matters?

not trolling or being ironic, legit questions

hivemind