This is what the hitman did

After he shot the ambassador,knowing he will be dead very soon,he just fixed the painting.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/la-fg-turkey-assassination-photographer-20161219-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was stressed out.

Autism confirmed

was it autism?

What a bitch, didnt even off himself while taking down as many people as possible.

Why didn't surrender to the police? Who shot him?

Turkish police are usually very friendly to Jihadis who kill Christians (ie. Armenians) or Kurdish commies.

an actor fixing the prop

His death was picture perfect .. not a bad place to die in either.

He's so perfect. RIP.

Every picture of this dude is perfect. Too bad he decided to be a roach instead of a model, but at least he went out with the world's best photoshoot.

russians hacked him

People do bizarre things under incredible stress. He was probably so disconnected from what happened it found some kind of comfort in doing something so benign, it was like he could step out of the situation for a moment.

It's so artisitic. It looks like a movie, the suit, the gallery, everything. It's almost beautiful

>This is what the hitman did
>After he shot the ambassador,knowing he will be dead very soon,he just fixed the painting.

Top autism. I get him though, crooked pictures drive me nuts.

It'll be an iconic photo for years to come. It's like the Japanese nationalist student stabbing the politician with a samurai sword

So this is a confirmed fake false flag right?

Yup

Dat flag

>Greenland
>not green in the flag

why is this allowed?

Honorable albeit misguided turk.
They easily believe islamists lies and thats the same Problem they have with their leadership

He didnt appear to shoot anybody else nor put up much of a fight when the police came it appears he just made bis misguided statement.

We have to thank this absolute madman for these photos.

>he doesn't know that paintings have hidden switches
He just alerted the police that stage 1 of the plan is complete

Probably only had 1 mag.

Thanks Mr Roach

>literally celeb tier aesthetics
>dead because people think hes a terrorist
fuck this world tbqh

There's a chance that he was in on it. Terror is all about presentation. If you're killing someone in a locked room, you've got to make sure that people will film you take photos of you. Otherwise who would he be making that little speech for? Any normal cameraman would freak out and run, this guy didn't. Something's fishy here

It's almost as if the whole thing really is fake

he's too aesthetic for that. he only wants one guy, no need to taint his rep by killing anyone else
he's not a mass shooter

Looks like Paulo Sorrentino direction.

>Don't that picture look dusty?

I'm not even an amateur photographer, but the moment I saw the first pic, I knew it had to be a professional.

The angles, the proportions, the composition are god damn perfect. Of course the scene and the subject's frame/clothes helped a lot too.

This is hilariously fake

The guy is a seasoned AP photographer. He has probably been shot at before.

i always wonder. If you are set on using your life to do something big and crazy- why waste it on some russian turk ambassador ?

that woulda been some mighty fine trips

More like the whole thing was planned by CIA.

or planned by you EVIL HACKERS

His role model

His chin looks like a swastika. It would be illegal for him to be in public in say Sweden or Germany.

you can shoot up the white house or a senate meeting but big chance shitters are going to take your pics and make eveything look shit like jfk assasination
this guy was lucky cos the best photogs are from the ME

The other flag proposals were green but that'd be bowing to what the rest of the world perceives us as instead of our own. So our flag is the setting winter sun above a glacier, and the redness painting the snow.

It was planned by mossad cia agents.

I like the flag, along with bosnia top flags tbqh

I don't know, the whole thing stinks to high heaven. The theatrics of it all look staged as fuck, and not as in planned, but as in false flag. It looks too well crafted to be real, and exactly the kind of hijink Putin and Surkov would come up with.

Everything about him reminds me of Alain Delon in the film Le Samourai (which is a masterpiece, by the way).

Well yeah, they were surrounded by the press

his suit is so well-fitted that I can't bring myself to hate him

Most of whom probably ran.

that dude dying was a lost for humanity

I wish one of us would do something like that. He is a legend.

I can't find a high-def version of this pic anywhere

Can't a desperate jihadi mudslime just be a murderer anymore

FFS Sup Forums there isn't always a hidden agenda

There's no green on it either. It was just vikings trolling.

me too would be unpleasant to lie under unevenly mounted picture.

That's some pretty serious autism.
I kinda like him more now that I can relate.
Never thought I'd say that about a roach.

This is literally how I want to go out.

does anyone have AESTHETHIC version?
with pink and all

Best colony, love you guys

>Greenland
>It's a white shithole where everyone commits suicide

It takes only one.

latimes.com/world/la-fg-turkey-assassination-photographer-20161219-story.html

That is true.

What if it's not CIA, not mossad, not ruskies, but ICA?

>the killer roach
>after shooting
>after shouting
>approached the wall
>fixed the tilted painting

The man was literally named Goldstein, he's a Jew. Probably Mossad. Jews started ww1 & 2, I'm not surprised they are trying to start a war between the west and muslims.

>Soon

It really is. Every photo looks like a film still or a performance piece.

What's with all this pro-Russia propaganda coming from my fellow Americans. Back in my day saying shit like that would get you labeled as a filthy commie.

PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE FIXING A PAINTING

Looks like typical roach to me

yes because the jews are autists with OCD and they just couldn't help fixing that painting before being gunned down.

SCOOP'D

>he's not a mass shooter

No. Not like he's a nut or anything.

Highest suicide rate in the world.

Stay strong user

Looks like a movie, doesn't look real at all
props to the photographer

fucking kek

I will say I'm glad he made his point and left it at that. He could've easily taken out a few other innocents.

>So our flag is the setting winter sun above a glacier, and the redness painting the snow.
That's aesthetic as fuck.

For a Turk, he's pretty cool. Very stylish and classy. Based too. It's a shame he died.

Russians make libtards and the MSM cry

People here care about that more than nationalism

And Russia isn't even in the same league as USA these days, so it doesn't matter much. They're like a weak kitten.

It was comet pizza

roaches explain this pls

CHECK EM

nice singles boss

This whole affair is so aesthetic I don't know what to say.

This is how a real assassin looks and acts. Guy was brainwashed to the core but still these photots are a such a cartoony and rare treasure.

Media says there are 3 other people injured.

"Turk Roach: False Flag"

From the director who brought you "The Dark Knight" trilogy and Inception now brings to life one of the most cleanly yet sloppy CIA hit jobs to date.

The New York Times says "Full gran autismo, no doubt here"

The Hollywood Repoter says "The event felt as real as Black Chyna and Rob Kardashians relationship".

That guy Sup Forums says "obvious false flag alphabet fags".

I like the suit, but his belt kinda ruins it for me.

HORY SHET IT'S REAL

It was Marc

Hollywood adaptation when?

>that trigger awareness though

Great movie.

>trigger awareness

naw, check these