LIBERATE GERMANY

In response to recent attack on our German friends we must sieze this opportunity to both trigger lefties and show solidarity.

Make #LiberateGermany trending on twitter and talk about how Germany needs to be Liberated from violent invading muslims, politicians and left wing traitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

checking in and standing by

please deus vult us based russian bro
orthodox curches are quite nice when I think about it, all golded up inside and smelling nice.
also the cross is quite cool

I am Slovenian but close enough i guess.

dude, east Europeans are part of the problem, not part of the solution

It's too late. The only way for the German people to survive is to go full Swede and embrace diversity totally

we will make Europe great again

East Europeans living in their own nations are a problem? Do you not realize that east europeans are getting replaced too?

Also a lot of Eastern European migrants that you get are not even native. They are Albanian, Gypsies and natives mixed with Turks who lived in that land.

They ain't worth saving.

Worth more than United Kuckdom.

Nah, we should just make the whole central europe Slavland. I'm ok with genociding the Germans.
>t. Slav living on gibsmedat from the German government

YOU HAVE MY ANGLO ARYANSHREDDER MK2 TO HELP YOU WITH THE CLEANSING OF GERMANY!

GLORY TO ALBION

ERASE THE ARYAN STAIN.

If this shit was happening in Aus we would have literally forced the mudskins into the ocean and drowned the fuckers if they try'd to come back to shore.

I will fight with any white european who's ready. This can't go on for 4 years like this. Merkel is slowly turning us (and the whole EU) into a 2nd world shithole.

>no Hegel

discarded

Germany is like a beaten wife, that will attack you for coming to her defense and hitting her husband.

>Do you not realize that east europeans are getting replaced too?

No way

Frexit fucking when ?

or Civil war either one will do.

Slavs are being outbred by Gypsies, Albanians and Turks

Great example is Macedonia which is over 25% Albanian 5% Turkish

Do we all need to fucking invade Germany a third fucking time?
FUCK OFF GERMANY

If we all went to war again we could use our mudslime populations in the first waves to waste each others ammo.

plz no!! right now too many in US Army are niggers that couldn't get other jobs. you'd diversity us even more!

>no Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>Make #LiberateGermany trending on twitter and talk about how Germany needs to be Liberated from violent invading muslims, politicians and left wing traitors

Why do you want to kill all women?

>german genius
>otto von bismark
>"i hate krauts who disagree with me but i hate other countries even more" -t. Otto Von Bismark
>starts a war against the whole world and loses
definitely "german genius" tier rhetoric

>einstein is german
>marx is jewish

pretty much yeah, external powers make them do horrible things like nazism or leftism

What war with the world did Bismarck start exactly?
He secured the unification of Germany after France got stomped but was only in office until 1890.

Good to know Italians are still as incompetent as always.

Sad thing is that in todays school program you learn almost nothing about those people. Maybe a bit in the music course and reading one book from Schiller in German class. But thats about it. They really want you to not have any sort of pride about Germany. No wonder we have so many libtards and leftists.

>#inquisition2017
#inquisition2017
>#inquisition2017
#inquisition2017
>#inquisition2017
#inquisition2017
>#inquisition2017
#inquisition2017