Is dubbing live-action films and series and adult cartoons the greatest example of Western degeneracy?

Is dubbing live-action films and series and adult cartoons the greatest example of Western degeneracy?

The only things that should be dubbed are kids cartoons and Power Rangers' episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2K31Hj1Oz1g
imdb.com/title/tt0130827/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I watch a movie to watch it not read you dumb nigger.

It depends on what it is.
Dubbing takes longer than subbing.

I'd prefer to read because I'm not retarded and also listen to the original audio.

subs>dubs
>weeaboos btfo

>getting cucked by foreign languages
Skullface did not rape Paz for this.

no

film is primarily a visual medium, not literary. focus on subtitles diminishes the purpose of the medium.

Based Aussie

Yeah, let's hear someone dubbing and watching how the words do not match the mouth movements!

I only watch dubbed animes.

The only time Dub was acceptable was in Spaghetti Westerns

The only things I've seen dubbed was Kung Pow! and Dragonball.

Ddubbing is wrong because its skewing the original emotions of the voice actors and therefore skewing your perception of the show you're watching.

And "westernizing" non-western shows with English equivalents of other cultures sayings really fucks with that perception skewing.

to use extremes to prove my point I'd rather have a pic related paragraph explaining a meme I don't get instead of what happens here.
youtube.com/watch?v=2K31Hj1Oz1g

Never thought I'd agree with a leaf

If you haven't seen it already, watch Parasyte with subs.

Only weebs give a shit. Dubbed are shitty but Im not reading a cartoon. I want my eyes on the show.

Rest of the world tries not to be as cancerous as americans when they dub shit.

I was under the assumption that most Germans spoke English as a second language. Is that not the case?

meh, idc. i speak english. i'm the target demographic. now that i think about it, i've never actually watched dubbed anything apart from japanese cartoons; which seem fine. because japanese voice acting is so god damned ham fisted

English is their third language. Arabic is second.

I only watch subbed.

Original áudio >>>> all

I've watched plenty of anime with subs and have only learned like two Japanese words.

Underrated, have a (You)

>le I only watch anime with subs

Fuckin fedorafags

>not being trained to naturally read subtitles without thinking of it

Pleb

I'm not talking about anime, stupid Burger! I'm talking about regular live-action films being dubbed!

>dbz
>degenerate
kys

Why would we need to watch subtitles when we are anglos and all the good movies are in English already?

>not learning the native language the movie was made in

Dubbed films are horrible, only subhuman monkeys watch dubbed movies.

is it masaka and yamate?

Do you see your country mentioned in my post? Also, you don't dub foreign films, ignorant burgerman

I have no idea what those are and one is like "arigato" and the other one is like "hai"

>you don't dub foreign films

You dub Portugeese films? That makes no sense

>destroying your native language by only listening to English

Jesus, you are retarded. What I am saying is that, if you want to watch a french film, you subtitle it, you don't dub it. That is what you do in America. But there are countries, like Spain, where they dub French films into Spanish

Now that you mention it I don't think I've ever seen a foreign dubbed film.

Last foreign movie I watched was Lola Rennt
imdb.com/title/tt0130827/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1