Breaking-fucking Germans arrested wrong shitskin

still on the run and armed...

rt.com/news/370965-berlin-christmas-market-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160462226/Berliner-Polizei-Wir-haben-den-falschen-Mann.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 criminal was a white nationalist ethnic German man
>inb4 muzzie dindu nuffins

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the German tried to cover this up.

HOLY SHIT

THIS BEST POSTING NIGHTMARE WILL ONLY END WHEN THE FIRST POSTS END

Any germans around have local sources on this? They are going to need to shut down Berlin all day to hunt and get right one.

this.
and nothing else

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160462226/Berliner-Polizei-Wir-haben-den-falschen-Mann.html

>trying to find one specific criminal shitskin in berlin

Good luck

That's like trying to look for one specific criminal nigger in detroit

the one they arrested going to get big shekels for violating muh human rights, ethnic profiling, etc..

>Good luck
This is going to be like the Iranian shooter. Remember that day, a 12 hour happening? They're going to have to bring in special forces and scour the city.

Germany is gay lol

>germany in charge of competence

Christ

probably was some AfD Member tbqh

Gonna laugh my ass off

sad trombone

Kek, this.

AfD false flag to incite hatred against refugees.

Didn't work so well though.

Thats because our police is fucking retarded. Most of them are fat pigs angry about life and an angry depressed wife at home. Incompetent.

Zoll wanted to arrest me becaause i was making myself a sandwhich in my car on a fuel station. They saw my 2 inch 3€ china kitchen knife and a case with philadelphia.

>arrest random sand nigger
>still has a criminal history

This is the best part about it.

It does not really matter which sandnigger you grab.

kek

I think this Paki was the fall guy.

Give the police someone to interrogate while the real perp is able to escape

The Iranian shooter killed himself on the street, lad.

They were trying to find a dead body on a public sidewalk. Not too tough.

This guy could well have a support network.

>Not too tough
that's the point. They spent 9 hours and brought in over 2,400 military, including Swiss and Austrian spec ops for a corpse. How the fuck are they going to handle this? They have to shut Berlin down. If they don't and he does another one, they are really fucked.

PRAISE KEK
OVER ONE HUNDRED MORE FATALITIES TO WAKE THEM UP

some civilian followed the guy(when he jumped out of the truck) for about a km until the polizei got there to arrest him.
what gives?

samefag

Won't anybody stop these Russian Hackers!?

>inb4 it was a tanned ethnic German who felt oppressed by white nationalists

he was pakistani... that's reason enough for me to lock him up. i hope they'll arrest the other 2 million too soon.

They're going to try to pull a fast one and say it wasn't a camel jockey, aren't they?

I think they want this to happen. They can't be this incompetent. When I went to Berlin a couple of weeks ago there was no security anywhere. You could get on the train without paying. Some mad muslim was gibbering rubbish next to me. Showing me random pictures. The country is fucked. All the good Germans died in WWII. Everyone looked swarthy. Messy beards. Dead eyes. They deserve everything they get.

No Achmed, they expect one of us in the truck

Well you went to Berlin, what did you expect?

What do you think would a german think about the english if he went to London?

gg krauts. how pathetic are you? top kek

>Oh no, a muslim terror attack again
>y-yes, pls police let this guy go because this is racism regards merkel
>Catch a random white cismale from the street and blame them for the terror attack

I live in London. It's nowhere near as bad. There's security at train stations. It's still white in most areas.

BREAKING NEWS
BERLIN TERRORIST IN A BID TO BECOME NEW HIDE AND SEEK WORLD CHAMPION

>arrest random asylum seeker
>turns out he is on interpols database for sexual crimes
Lmao.

>When I went to Berlin a couple of weeks ago there was no security anywhere. You could get on the train without paying.

Relics of the times when Germany was German, security wasn't really necessary and most people were honest enough to pay for a ticket

Kek

still white in most areas????
BULL FUCKING CRAP
London is now 60% shitskin
that was what the last census told us
Every area has shitskins but not as many as in the East End. Only the West End of london is a shitskin free zone

WILL GERMANY BRING BACK THEIR INFAMOUS, RECORD HOLDING "SUPER SEEKER" TEAM, AKA THE SS?

>When Germany was German

Oy Vey such rampant anti-semitism. Germoney needs more diversity and cultural enrichment and more Holocaust reparations.

>Good good goyim.

I lived in bethnal green, I'm white, felt like a bloody alien most of the time.

FPBP

But seriously, this is a very possible explanation.

> No, Abdul dindu nuffin! Look it was Hans and his goddamn white family! The only thing we can do now is to import more niggers!1!

TAKE FUCKING FINGERPRINTS ON THE STEERING WHEEL YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKS WTF
YOU SHOULD KNOW IF IT'S THE RIGHT GUY WITHING FUCKING MINUTES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

FUCKING MERKEL SHITPOSTS IN REALITY

her statement was noting but "life goes on and I think about the people who's blood is on my hands"

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG

MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN DISGUST ME
I just wanna march through the streets of Berlin with 100000s of people and tell the government that we're done with their shit and throw them over.

The German police probably pulled the man from the truck, brought him in for questioning, asked him if he did it, he replies no, then they let him off.

They haven't found a white homeless guy yet to be blamed for it.

He escaped, but a witness was following him while on the phone with the police. Might have followed the wrong guy.

Fingerprints are racist

> [This Message was payed for by your tax-dollars goyim]

>did you do it?
>no
>okay, then go, sry for racism
>fucking nazis, allahu akbar

I would kek so hard if they let the guy go and he trucks some other berlin libtards.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Berlin police tweeted that they are still on alert, after the Pakistani suspect denied any involvement in the truck attack.
>"The temporarily-arrested suspect denies the offense. Therefore we are particularly alert. Please be also alert," the police wrote.

Sounds like the paki is just saying he dindu nuffin. I dont see anything in there to suggest they got the wrong guy and the real killer is still at large.

To be fair they all look the same

>police doing a real investigation instead of listening what Sup Forums tells them

how dare they doing all that serious things and stuff like that?

Inb4 the same Muslim hijacks another truck and does it again