>slavs

>he is bulgarian

you could have stopped it

around Slavs never relax

That's a Bulgarnigger

the fuck is this

>bulgarians
>white

Fucking subhuman vulgar piece of shit. You're just the same as all the shitskins. We should wipe you the fuck out, and believe me, we most certainly can (pic related). You are our bitch and if you even tried to do that shit over here, you'd fucking regret it.

Bulgarians are well known for dog spinning, backstabbing their neighbors, and getting raped by Turks. That's about it; aside from kicking European (which you are not) women down stairs.

Bulgarians and Romanians are just gypsies, dont mix them with slavs pls

anyone dumb enough to allow bulgarian niggers into their country should be thrown down the stairs

Isnt your country 56% white and 80% obese? Go back to watching netflix and eating pizzahut

>bulgarians

Immigration service employee here.

90% of all 'Bulgarians' that arrive here are named Muhammed and Mehmet.

The main reason is Bulgaria is a fucking corrupt shithole where any mudslime can buy citizenship for €1000

What did they do to her?

Are you only pending or something?

the feminists dreamworld

At least I don't live in your shithole country. Have fun having chinks buy out your entire country and dude weed lmao guy destroying every good value of your society, idiot. We've got Trump now.

t. Agner Borisov

Kick her down the stairs. He was arrested but police let him go because he's a refugee and didn't know any better

yey my country is relevant for a pol topic

raped and maybe killed her

>Bulgarians and Romanians are just gypsies
>slovakia
top kek

fuck slavs lol

why do i have the german flag, i don't want to appear as a massive cuck

Unrestricted immigration.
This is what you get.

>ROMAnian
The first time I heard someone speak somanian, it sounded like a retarded slav trying to speak a romance language with gypsy diarrhea in his mouth.

sexual assault and rape. she was hospitalised. it happened in egypt. she's dutch.

>somanian
**romanian
I was thinking of Somalia when I was talking about your cesspool of a country, sorry.

58%

0%

that's very clearly a cap.
sikhs also don't shave their beard like that. that's a very popular style with muslim men.

whatever you sat deshawn

like your country is any better faggot

>this_is_the_future_you_chose.mp4.exe
These are their just deserts maf hbt

How long did you wait to post this

kek they're also a bunch of pony fuckers

Cuck lol

stupid whore deserved it, she was probably going to fuck one those subhumans anyway

literally a meme country

Tru

>Bulgarian
>lived in Maksuda, the gypsy neighbourhood in Varna

Newsflash, Bulgarians don't live in the gypsy areas.

Even that's not a guarantee.

It really pisses me off how the troglodyte from OP's pic has a Bulgarian/Slavic name. This should not be allowed.

I have a new colleague at work who is a fucking gypsy and speaks Bulgarian with an accent/difficulty, yet if you see just the name alone (without his gypsy face) you would think he is Bulgarian

Don't listen to this fag. Gypsies are the go-to scapegoat in any Balkan countries.

But you're correct to an extent -- most Bulgarians DO have some gypsy blood.

>t. mangal

>The main reason is Bulgaria is a fucking corrupt shithole where any mudslime can buy citizenship for €1000

In fact you can't. Getting citizenship here is next to impossible even for EU members.

What are you seeing are regular gypsies who think that they're superior if they have muslim names.

>regular gypsies who think that they're superior if they have muslim names.

Still better than using our names and shaming them

Now if you are called Svetoslav and go to Germany people will say "oh like that subhuman who kicked the woman down the stairs"

if it was in the us those guys would have been republicans

He's not a Sikh. He's Bulgarian.

whatever you say mate

Sadiq Khan is not a Paki, he's British.

>hurr a nigger kills a family of 7
niggers are just the go-to scapegoat in the USA guys!Clearly it's not just the segregated population of blacks that commit crime in unproportunate levels.

This is how you sound to anyone who's not from the USA. Retard.

he's a gypsy, not a Bulgarian

Nice comparison, fuckwad. When a nigger commits atrocities upon society, everyone knows we white people are not to blame. This isn't the case with you vulgars. Since you and gypsies are identical in appearance and overall phenotype, you always blame gypsies to save face.

we have niggers you know .

you know you're not white

white people in America are more similar to mexicans than we are to gypsies

he looks like the average Bulgarian.

>you know you're not white

Pooland is a backstabber. Strop trucking civilian Germans yo subhuman.

> white bulgarians
don't get fooled ameribros, it's a fucking meme, I have never encountered a "white bulgarian" here, they all look like fucking chicanos, they steal and rob, they are noisy, they make dirt, fucking bulgarians piss me off, scum of europe

Is this drunk going to bring down all of europe on her own now that shillary is kill?

At least we HAVE white people.

>he looks like the average Bulgarian.

you're still confused after being truck cucked. take a rest and stop posting.

Is that arabic graffiti? Damn this is some dystopian shit

>le 10% faec thinks his army full of nonwhites will do anything when even french special ops get beaten by villagers.

Goddamn these creatures are sub-human.

>bulgarian calling anyone a back stabber
>mfw

Gib money fagg. I know that you have them.

exactly this, you are not white by any definition

Why are you so delusional ameriturd? Is it because your educational system is complete shit?

Picture is of a Bulgarian girl in traditional outfit on the left and gypsy filth on the right. According to you they should be identical in appearance. Could you please point out the commonalities?
Ameriturd.

Bulgarian gypsies in Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU

Bulgarian gypsies in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=aruqD-DikIY

you're messing with the wrong slavs nigga.

>cherrypicking
You people look the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=RKHEX5jasOI

Source?

for a second i was like

then realized it was a hat

Just don't forget to kill yourself after transferring my money cuck.

ladies and gentlemen, the turkish republic of tataria
>A BULGARIAN suspected of kicking a woman down a Berlin subway staircase in an attack which shocked the world has been arrested
>The 26-year-old woman, who has not been named, was booted down a flight of stairs in an unprovoked attack at the metro station HermannstraBe.

>Holding a bottle of beer in one hand and smoking a cigarette, her attacker crept up behind her before lashing out.

>The victim later needed to go to hospital after breaking her arm in the incident.

that's a gypsy wedding. And how am I cherrypicking exactly? You said we all looked the same, I provided you with photographic evidence to refute your claim. So how are we all alike when I just proved you wrong?
You are the one cherrypicking here ameriturd.
But hey, if you say we are the same I guess I should just take your word for it. It's not like I've been living here my whole life or anything.

try harder

>But hey, if you say we are the same I guess I should just take your word for it.
i'm glad we have come to an understanding

It's a video of gangrape, literally dozens of men around that one woman. It happened all over Germany, women who got caught outside just got sucked into the blob.

>gypsy trying to be edgy

i would kick your whole family down the stairs you dumb pussy faggot

Why do you call him a gypsy? He has a Bulgarian name and a typical Turkic look, you have lots of these guys and gurls

dumb niggas don't even know their own slang... their language has deteriorated that much that they can't even understand one another

from the generation that brought you such other earthy portmanteaus as "fuck boy" and "fuck nigger"

As long as it shuts your dick sucking mouth and stops you from spewing dumbass shit then we're a-okay.

but we were the ones who raped the turks, not the other way around

t*rkish shitposting intensifies

Kek that's what you get for your travelling around the world bullshit

not original
o
t

germ cuck confirmed for triggered and helpless

Plz, nigger.

You can also fuck off. Bulgaria was freed by us from roaches.

>s*rb

gypsies aren't slavs

kekd

>hurr duuurr I'm retarded and untrustworthy schizo, but someone is trying to backstabb me

t. serb pleb, kill yourself

litteraly trusting a communist jew, you cant fall lower after this

Because you've never been in Bulgaria. We send you the Turks and gypsies because you're so willing to take them. You want us to love and tolerate them like you do? Then take them for yourself. Mama Merkel will gladly settle them in your home and marry them to your daughter.

Enjoy!!!!

Thats in egypt faggot

>b*lgarians
>slavs

NOICE
was going to do the same