What's the best first world country to live with minmal SJWs and Muslim fuckery?

What's the best first world country to live with minmal SJWs and Muslim fuckery?

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/singapore/mha-says-foreign-sponsors-not-allowed-for-pink-dot-or-other-events-at-speakers-corner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yours

Specific states within the USA

Drumpfville, USA
XDXDXDXDXDXD

then why u rape our economy

He said first world country

Probably Singapore. There are muslims. But there isn't that much fuckery from them.

Dearborn and Ann arbor Michigan. No Muslims or sjws.

Iceland.

>Iceland.
>minimal SJW

Canada

>country where caning is legal

>first world

>country where caning is legal
wait what. explain

Hitting school kids with sticks. It wasn't that hard to figure out, was it?

Lol what a combo

Sorry it's 6am and I've been up for 24 hours. I read it as "canning is illegal" and I thought he meant canning your own vegetables was illegal and I was a little shocked but not entirely considering you're not allowed to gather rain water in some places in America

Portugal

Also,
>getting triggered by SJWs

kys

I'll go with Portugal even if I don't think they r first world country, and the women got lot of hair, I don't have yo learn another language there and the food is good, Who cares

Lmao look at this leaf falling over himself to explain.

Cornwall

Brazil as a country is VERY, VERY FAR from first world, but many cities in Brazil are legit first world level, comfy without any SJWs or Muslims.
But, of course, it's not just whites, blacks and mixeds are normal even in these cities, and if that's a problem for you... well, not so sure where you can go these days.

Wrong. Trudeau is trying to bring in millions of the scum.

America (specifically Montana and the states surrounding it, and New England)
Anywhere in Canada that isn't Ontario or British Columbia
Poland

lol son your crime rate is off the roof.

Japan
They'll hate your Gaijin ass but you'll be fine

Are there Muslims in Prague? Czech Republic has lots of SJWs or nah?

I live in Louisiana, USA. Nearly everyone is a conservative, and the Muslims that do live here are mostly Iranian and have money. Quite a few more than you would think, but most of them are doctors and their families. A lot of Vietnamese here too for some reason. Of course, if poor blacks are a deal breaker for you--then avoid. Good food and music here though--but the schools suck and the christians are annoying--especially the politicians.

That's why i said cities, as a country Brazil is fucked, but there's cities in Brazil that are incredible.

Oh, and obviously a lot of poor white trash too--and the normal amount of Paki store owners

AKA it sucks

I live in the wealthy Midwestern suburbs. There are only whites and Mexicans around here. And you only see the Mexicans when you go the gas station or to buy tacos. It's pretty nice. People aren't refilled but they don't have to be because everybody is white and rich.

New Zealand?

Nowhere.

Rise up and make it yours. Fucking hell tired of this

Singapore is Sup Forums's wet dream

XDDDD Nice post reddit, where do i upvote?XDDD

north korea

But Canada is overrun with SJWs

Find a small town in New England and you should be fine. New Hampshire is pretty top tier for that, especially since they just went red

We are SJW as fuck lol.

There is also 1 (one) anti immigration politician and he's going to retire after next election so we'll be full cucked.

Checked. Also, which town?

Japan.

>a communist country
>minimal SJWs

why is the portugal based meme still a thing

Spain dun liek Portugal get sum love?

Should thunk it before sukin french hairy cock.

Netherlands, trust me. Barely any immigrants from syria ( cucks getting mad cuz we only allowed 1/4 in of the ones we promised), and refugees that do manage to come get harresed (bricks flying to windows, hillarious). President doesn't give a fuck about refugees (only the ones that have a good education, any harrasers get deported). Besides that full freedom of speech: welk known politician (wilders) gets away with 'discrimination/islamophobia. Our favorite holiday is one where a white man hands out present alongside slaves( guys painted with blackface). UN starts saying it's racist, president doesn't cuck out bu defends stating: 'it's part of our culture'. Afforadable helthcare great education, amazing economie, legal marihuana this place is a paradise for real.

Yeah, but no liberals--and you aren't going to get blown up going to the mall at christmas

I love portugal, and I visited your country a lot of times, I am simply talking truth

portugal is nothing close to be based, it is a leftist shithole just like spain

Where? I literally saw someone get shot and my friend got stabbed and robbed in Fortaleza.

Only nice things I saw was mulata pussy

No nigger city please

Singapore.

-Highest material standard of living in SEA. 3rd highest GDP per capita in world.

-15% income tax rate - though actual rates are higher due to CPF (compulsory savings plan). 7% goods and service tax.

-Based Ministry tells der juden globalists to fuck off with their SJW shit: straitstimes.com/singapore/mha-says-foreign-sponsors-not-allowed-for-pink-dot-or-other-events-at-speakers-corner

-Govt refuses to repeal law criminalizing homosexuality (Section 377a of the penal code)

-All male citizens are enlisted into the armed forces and all able-bodied men have fired an assault rifle and thrown a grenade before.

Oh, and we put drug addicts and criminals to death too.

Biggest drawback is probably just that this place is hot as fuck. And once a month every year we get lung cancer from fires in Indonesia.

Poland is decent but we have really large group of liberal cucks who try to occupy Warsaw and make goverment to stop making Poland great again because finally we have some good politicians that wont suck western dick

Czech Republic?

>just like spain
Spain is conservative, we got PP wich is Franco 2.0 and PSOE wich is 70% center or center-right, yes both r liberals but nowadays all here are, we also got the new commies Podemos but they r like 20-25% thanks to the crisis, if we r fine they'll go to 10-14%

>great again
>again

Portugal, Ireland, Czech Republic, Romania, now arguably Britain too as they are uncucking themselves and are on the path to taking back power from the Muslim shitholes

> pic of Prague

South West Florida here (Naples, FL specifically). Practically 100% conservative. I can honestly count on one hand how many times I've seen a muslim or black person (who weren't doctors or some other white collar profession) here in the 10 years I've lived in this town. Taxes are cheap, infrastructure is fantastic, weather is nice, people are friendly, area is clean and people are conservative. Of all the places I've lived, Naples FL is by far the most based.

The only issue is that land is expensive here near the city. We have one of the highest, if not THE highest per-capital populations of Millionaires in the US. If you want to live within a few miles of downtown, expect to spend more than 1,000,000 USD on a plot of land that is less than a 1/4 acre.

Some red state in the US or eastern europe.

I see that turban, nice try Swedebro.

Tuvalu after pol invasion force.

you forgot to add the 100k dollar cars

Pitcairn island

>now arguably Britain too as they are uncucking themselves
It would be nice to think that but I'm not sure we really are. It's mostly just a show and it's looking like all we've done is cement the power of one of the political parties which were the problem in the first place. As for the people? They're pissed but I don't foresee them doing much unfortunately.

Fortaleza is worse than Rio

Try the comfy small cities in south.

FeelsBadMan. Tuvalu it is then

>Fortaleza

That was a bad pick.

>Poortugal
no

Poland may not be considered as first world, but its still a good choice.

There are like ten mosques in whole Czech republic. We are generaly one of the most atheistic countries in the world. There are almost no SJWs.

Japan