BREAKING: They've arrested the wrong guy

What the fuck Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049442/Terror-attack-fears-lorry-ploughs-Christmas-market-Berlin-leaving-two-people-dead.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany should really be trying to target the terrorist responsible for all the first post best posts.

Searching desperately for a non-muslim

unfortunately its Berlin

Well shit , they're all called mohammed.

>The pakistani they arrested commited earlier some sexual harassment.

Pffffr what a shithole.

>mfw it's a fucking white male

That's what happens when you jump to conclusions because you're racist.

How fucked is it when you have too many shitskins you can no longer tell them apart.

How do you arrest a guy as a suspect, release part of his name and then declare you've got the wrong guy?

Are they spinning this because the guy they've got is an immigrant?

take them all into custody, amirite?

>They can't find the refugee now
>Let's give it all the fault to the dead polish guy, fuck it

IT'S WW2 ALL OVER AGAIN, OY VEY

what else do you expect? german police consists of 1/3 turks already, probably.
welcome to New Germany, New Germans.

> shitskin
> prolly did something worth getting arrested for anyways

You just wait, soon they will find this Russian-German Putin-Nazi spy, who really did it, they just gotta find some poor sap and pin it on him

top kek

Why is there no video of the suspect?

Source?

Source?

Probably trying to pin the blame on a white person, instead.

top kek. GERMANY YES!

>German Intelligence

Police doesn't say it is the wrong guy, just that he didn't admit the attack.

Kek

Wooops

I guess we'll blame the whitest guy, who got killed, but we'll blame him anyway.

Go to bed, merkel

It's fine. There are only like 10 million other muslims in the berlin area. They'll find him in no time.

>i didn't do it t. paki cunt
>ok we got the wrong guy let him go
germany YES

If you have just 2 you can't tell them apart

>what did he look like?
>>bbbut merkel said it was racist to point out skin color in these situations
>shit youre right

>not taking a refugee at their word
He just wants a better life.

Listen and believe!

We haven't had a terrorist attack in our country even once. Honestly seems like you guys are blowing this way out of proportion to me. I mean, how many people die of heart attacks or car accidents compared to terrorist attacks? Really doesn't seem like a serious issue when considering all the facts.

BREAKING: Photo of him escaping the cops released

How did they let the driver leave the scene! How was he not pulled out of the truck and beaten?

That would explain why the police was not able to find the gun the truck driver was shot with.

>the ISIS propaganda video where the 8 year olds are shooting prisoners in the head and then the advanced 12 year old saws off a guys head

lmao i bet the intel profile on me is thicker than the ones they deleted for arabs out of racism fears. most cunts still don't fully comprehend whats going to happen.

noice

That's because nobody knows you exist user

HOW DOES HE ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH IT?

>when you detain the right guy but because of your narrative you make the kidnapped and killed polish truck driver the terrorist instead

OH WOW GERMANY

FPBP
I how they catch you, you filthy terrorist.

It would've been racist to describe the attacker too accurately so they just ended up arresting Heinrich. He matched the given description perfectly. Which was "a person in Berlin".

Every time a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, you see all these dumbasses post on how violent Islam is.

Where are you dumbasses when a Christian goes on a shooting spree?

How come you can't blame Christianity for failing to control the morals of people that go on killing sprees? Do you think that "Oh, that's OK, they didn't do it in the NAME of Christianity, so Christianity is a perfectly fine religion! All of our followers just happen to be violent due to other reasons!" LOL.

Try not to be the douche-bro that thinks when one Muslim guy goes on a killing spree, that ALL Muslims go on killing spree.

You DO know that Muslims has a lower rate of crime around the world than Christians do, right? The least violent country in the world is Japan, a non-Christian country. The 2nd least violent country in the world is Indonesia, a very large Muslim country.

If violence was a problem with Islam, then, with 1.5 billion Muslims around the world, you would all be dead.

Decide now if you believe the Islam religion is dangerous, because if it is, you will have to treat as such, and Muslims will be forced to react to how you treat them.

Do you want Muslims to be forced to react to your view of them as followers of a violent religion?

HAHA. With 1.5 billion muslims all over the world, you dumbass Christians are FUCKED if you think Muslims are violent.

Face it, these terrorism incidents happen BECAUSE you treat these refugees like shit, by not integrating them into your society.

When was the last time you actually invited a Muslim to hang out with you?

>the video of ISIS clerics telling them to go to Europe and rape and kill and take over

Angela Merkel clapping her dumb fucking hands.

>beating a poor victim of (white) society who just wants a better life.

>mfw Hans on this board always talk shit about how the Aryans are smarter than us Anglos

holy shit get it together krauts

kek

/thread

So just stfu. Heart attack is health issue, Car accident is traffic issue. Terrorist attack is security issue, you get it now?

Someone need to report white islamic convert Samir Al-Hayid to the local news.

Absoluuttinen hullumies

Do tell me when a Christian drives a truck into people or blows himself up yelling DEUS VULT.

why am I laughing

funny shit right here

Oops! Sorry guise he's not Muslim like the media reported. He's actually a Russian/AFD member/radical Polish Christian. It's only a coincidence this suits our agenda. Shit is confusing when stuff happens. Conflicting info. Anyone could mistake a Pakistani reffo with a white German afd member who tweets these are your dead, Merkel

The media here is saying the cops killed the polish guy instead of the terrorist, seriously wtf

Hopefully there's another Snowden who leaks all the intelligence, NSA, CIA etc. shills who create these files names down the line.

I'd like to hear the cries off 'BUH BUH BUH I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS' while tightening a noose around one of their necks

The government wants to create a Truth commision (read it as Ministry of Truth) to Combat (((Fake News))).
I am 100% certain they would let the terrorist loose and either come up with no suspect or one which fits their Agenda.

This government is heading straight for 1984

You fucking moron. There are many, I mean millions of muslim who support Sharia law, the death of apostates, killing of infidels etc. That's why we hate muslims. And I was fucking born into ISLAM so fuck you, you utter cuck apologist. Hope the religion of peace finds you

So they had intelligence which suggested an attack. They didn't beef up any security in popular areas like that market.
There were tons of witnesses.
The truck got pretty smashed, so the driver is probably injured.

And they arrest the wrong person still? Holy fuck, how incompetent can you be?

nice face

What happens if you start peddling government-approved truth:
a) Everyone believes it and lives happily ever after
b) People stop watching news
c) People move to alternative news sources
Pick one or more.

Why are the racist German police targeting this innocent Dreamer?

He can't keep getting away with it.

Well, to make it simple for you ikea retard.
Read the quran, and then maybe visit some peaceful caliphates.
I'm sure they will respect your human rights if you break sharia law there.
There crime rates are lower because they live in 3rd world countries where the local warlord chops their heads off if they steal a slice of bread some rich sultans throws away.
No wonder they prefer starving to death.

thereligionofpeace.com

feels good to live in berlin

holy shiat.

They
>might
Have arrested the wrong guy, why is the English media so horrible at pointing out differences like that?
They just said they aren't sure

>arrest the wrong person
>germany

I think the goverment doesn't want to fuel Islamophobia so they'll blame whatever except the guy that actually did it.

You know your country has really turned to shit when Iraq is producing quality bantz against you.

YOU DUN GOOFED GERMANY!!!!

>Face it, these terrorism incidents happen BECAUSE you treat these refugees like shit, by not integrating them into your society.
>When was the last time you actually invited a Muslim to hang out with you?
This is what westerners actually believe.

kek wouldn't put it past merkel, germany needs to kick her out

I know this is bait, but still.
When was the last time a christian went to a place full of strangers and began to slaughter everyone just because their holy book taught them to do so?
When was the last claimed christian terrorist attack?

Now when was the latest islamic terrorist attack? And before that? There isn't a single week without some degenerate musilm killing innocents in the name of their god.
And let's not talk about islamists using 8 years olds as suicide bombers, teaching them to kill and behead prisonners.

A death is a death. People who die from terror attacks is a minuscule number compared to the people who die from car accidents.

>swede
>born into islam
really make you think.

Think it's just bullshit, though morning jew reported it. Daily mail has all the info on him.He was arrested for a fucking SEX ATTACK and still out on street?
The Pakistani asylum seeker arrested after the Berlin Christmas market massacre was allegedly held for a sex attack in July and was already on the Interpol crime database, it was revealed today.

Naved B, 23, was not on Germany's terror watchlist but had been held by police for several crimes and freed before he may have hijacked a 25-tonne lorry and used it to murder 12 people and injure 48 more last night.
Pakistani asylum seeker Naved B, 23, entered country a year ago under false name and has criminal record
Asylum seeker was living inside hangar for immigrants at a Berlin airport since raided by commandos at 4am
But security sources have told one German newspaper the real killer could still be on loose with a gun
At least 48 injured and 12 dead after truck mowed down shoppers at 40mph in a busy Christmas market
Driver steered at crowds - including children - along 80 metre stretch of pavement packed with stalls
Naved B said to have been radicalised after getting to Germany and directed to kill by his ISIS handler abroad
Masked killer fled scene but was pursued by 'hero' witness who chased him on foot and led police to him
Polish-registered lorry understood 'stolen by hijacker', who may have murdered its driver found dead in cab
Angela Merkel says Germany is in 'mourning' - but terror attack could be hammer blow to 2017 election hopes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049442/Terror-attack-fears-lorry-ploughs-Christmas-market-Berlin-leaving-two-people-dead.html

>Face it, these terrorism incidents happen BECAUSE you treat these refugees like shit, by not integrating them into your society.
No. These happen because you invited them here. Face it, you're a murderer. Don't worry, we'll hang you before we gas the sandpeople and shitskins.

Did he drive the fucking truck or not?

((SEX ATTACK)) he probably just grabbed some asses

>falling for it

Come the fuck on

top kek

they are searching for a 25-30 year old white male.
there were some witnesses yesterday and they said it was a white male who wore a mask and trew it away
i told you right from the beginning that it wasnt a muslim

Sad, isn't it.

t. turkshit

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

delete

It's going to be like that joke, only they're looking for a drunken Polack to pin the blame on.

Oh sure, they're totally not doing this to take the heat off of Islam.

>a 25-30 year old white male.

I'm honestly amazed they haven't sunk to UK levels, framing people who they want arrested for things instead.

>Inb4 "it was a white guy" and the german people need to have a sorry day to muslims..

Terrorist attacks are an attack on the ideal of a nation, the culture. You'd know this if you had one you irrelevant island swede.

You - you're alright.

RARE
A
R
E

Germany YES!

More like this, source ?

Awesome

>Arrest a random Paki in the zoo next to a terror attack
>He has a criminal record for sexual assault

I love how ISIS claimed responsibility for this and it was ignored, but when it fits their agenda it's all over the front page of every newspaper.

hows life in moscow?

just asking for reasons