Does anyone else just want it to get worse?

Let's face it, we're never going to return to ethnically pure, traditionally minded societies where we don't bend over to Islam and multiculturalism, unless we break out of a desperate situation as the Germans did in the 30s. The masses won't wake up unless it's truly awful for them at every level.

We need it to get much worse for it to get better. The hardest redpill to swallow.

Other urls found in this thread:

allehanda.se/angermanland/solleftea/laddade-for-prickskytte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't mind nuclear war at this point

Truth. The muslim influx in the EU is already starting to pay dividends. Hold tight.

things have to get as bad as they can before they can get better
dunno if nukes but if kek wills it, got nothing to lose anyhow

>Let's face it, we're never going to return to ethnically pure, traditionally minded societies where we don't bend over to Islam and multiculturalism, unless we break out of a desperate situation as the Germans did in the 30s.

This is the most bluepilled post on this board right now.

*most redpilled. Fixed it for your Bulgarian mind.

This is the only option. The west will never recover from the scourge of multiculturalism.

The best hope is war with us, and we turn the entire planet to glass.

At this point it needs to happen. Better than fading away with barely a whimper.

Semi there but I still believe in fighting for a bit to see what happens.

This can't be real, can it?

yes, let the world burn

it'll take some time until general lawlessness rears its ugly head and internal security forces are left with no choice other than admit that there's nothing they can do to stop the subhuman goatfucking menace

after that it'll be cleansing time by the people for the people, I don't really see any organized warfare on the cards besides that

once militias have all but cleansed the continent I wish they don't turn in their weapons&inalienable rights like their ancestors

Is it a problem in Slovenia?

nope, lack of gibs and virtue signalling cunts

the only problems we have are € and that we're full

allehanda.se/angermanland/solleftea/laddade-for-prickskytte

Yea I'm sure you would all love it until you're forced to leave your grease dens and be inconvenienced by reality

Thats reality its only going to get worse. Out of every 10 young people maybe one is rightwing at most

I know leftists who are categorically against open borders while maintaining we need a welfare state

every ultraviolent act either in leftist's vicinity or one that touches them and theirs personally will make them see the light, that only an ethnically homogenous state can exist a social democracy, at least for a while

Some teenagers 14-16 are redpilled to an extent. Islam is safe to make fun of, in my town at least.

I agree.

We'll never reach our goal if things stay the same way they are right now.

It's just the perfect combination of lots of electronic distractions to keep people occupied, government controlled media and group-think to make it impossible for us to get anything serious done.

Just nuke us already

Nothing will change the jews have one get over it no matter how many wins we get they get more they win even when they lose the games fixed

This. I just want it to explode.

Germans are a broken people. They would only take pleasure in things getting worse. They must be euthanized for their neighbor's safety.

This.

TABULA RASA

with social media and such, luckily it doesnt have to get much worse before people see the truth. europe just needs a serious 9/11 or two. america just needs a reason to unleash the mad dog

people love their bread and circus

It will get there eventually, man... there are only so many places the whites can run away to before they're forced to fight against it.

> mfw

This, we need massive happenings. We shoudl do everything to further leftists agendas.

We need to do reductio ad absurdum shilling

Would you recommend I visit? I'm an out/doors addict and I love architecture. Would Slovenia suit me?

>Polack fucking off to Slovenia

I'm sure the Brits would very much appreciate it, Ivan.

a truck of peace in every European capital

by all means, you'll find everything you're looking for and then some
take your pick: subalpine hills, alpine peaks, limitless flatlands, forests as far as the eye can see, world-class karst terrain, rolling valleys, bountiful rivers and a bit of seaside
architecture is secessionist sprinkled with commie and cookie-cutter shit, countryside is tidy and well-kept, however roads that aren't highways are deteriorating pretty rapidly

To an extent, yes. Acceleration is needed rather than a slow boil. A confrontation for free speech is necessary.

It sounds comfy, I'll go next year. England is lovely outside of the shitty cities/towns but I want to see the sun for once. It only comes out consistently for a few weeks each year.