How does Sup Forums feels about Angela Merkel views

Personally I have not gone out of my way to learn about her views so I was wondering what Sup Forums thinks about it

> all ik is she wants multiculturalism

I hate her. Everything about her makes my skin crawl. She is so fat and weak and her leadership is a gigantic shit on the collective achievements of her ancestors.

One of these days I hope she's found garrotted in a dumpster by some kraut who had enough and snapped desu senpai.

can you explain why you hate her i want to know her views and how Sup Forums feels about it

She appears to be completely and totally determined to allow any and all 'refugees' in despite any statistics you find on the matter being dire at best, and this is even without the terror attacks. She does this while stopping at nothing to strong-arm countries into staying in the EU if possible (her not so subtle economic threats to the UK for Brexit for example.) Her reasoning for this is a mystery - There is no way she could be ignorant to the damage she is doing to her country.

I speculate that her strings are pulled by the same puppet masters who pulled the strings of Clinton and Obama. Whether she is a disingenuous idealogue or just someone who is being blackmailed with something huge, I really can't tell.

worse than hitler

>proceeds to ruin entire country
>encourages others to do the same

why do you hate her again guys?

ahh so she wants to expand on Germany's already open borders and allow all refugees in

she does know if they does allow and support multiculturalism it will just hurt Germany and take their people jobs and cause terrorist acts to happen there even more

> ty for explaining btw i didnt know she wanted to allow all refugees in

i wanted to get facts why people hate her so i form my own opinion and based off of what

said i can tell why people hate her and personally i hate her as well based off those facts

sorry not
I ment

If you want to see what we mean, watch some of her media appearances where she talks on the issue despite everything that has happenee. It's fucking insane my dude.

>country
bruh, she's fucked the entire continent.

even if Euros were to pull their heads from their asses right now, it would take decades to repair the damage done.

And the thing is, these aren't just refugees man. Like 60% of them are 'economic migrants' and aren't even from Syria. 80% of them are fighting aged males. Really makes you think.

ill look up some of the vids thanks

She has a good heart.

most of that 80% is probably terrorists

>based off of what

Based off trying to turn Europe into the Middle East.

true.
Ive been listening to LBC radio since 3pm yesterday and the entire schedule has been westerners arguing with moderate muslims.
people are waking up at least

Probably this. She's a puppet for the US unfortunately.

i hate her based off her views
she wants to allow all refugees into Germany without taking into count the stats that say that show that these immigrants from the middle east are just causing more harm to the country they flee to then good

Merkels a political chameleon, she will change her policy to what she thinks is popular. Now for instance due to right wing pressures she want more immigrants deported and calls for a ban on burkas. She won't do anything just call for it. Just as when people felt sympathy for Syrians she said their welcome. She didn't do any thing to help them, but they helped themselves to Germany.

She's a whore. Fuck Merkel.

so she is a EU Hillary she just goes with the crowd?

who has the right to that power or that level of decision making?
the answer is no one. she deserves to be shot

am I the only one which is shocked by how long it took her to make a press appearance? 12hr+ seriously? was she in her bath or what?

She's the chancellor of Germany and has to react and represent quickly to such events...wtf politicians these days...

im sorry i dont fully explain your comment can you please explain
> btw thank you for helping me learn about her

Not only is she determined to destroy her country she demmands that others follow her lead and do the same. Poland, Hungary Slovakia, Czech and is determined to pick fights with the UK and Russia using the EU's economic leverage.

She was probably waiting for someone in the US/Golbalist Illuminati cabal to give her to go ahead to speak and live.

She NEVER does. People used to call her out on this, but the (((media))) twisted it into "She takes her time to respond to these events because she's calm and cool-headed, just what we need!"

so does she want the countries around her to allow all refugees into their country?

Im just saying, In what universe does a little dumpling woman with a mans haircut get to decide weather to invite half the planet into my country?
who gave her that right?
who asked for it?
its not a choice for a human to make let alone some ugly cunt from Germany.

she is one of the driving forces behind the discontent with Islam we all are now part of.
its not going away without people like Merkle dead and buried.

Yes she has even threatened to withdraw economic subsidies which is Germany right to do so but no one wanted the fucking immigrants in Europe to begin with and it was her decision alone to invite them in. Suddenly her polls tank and she is shouting at the Uk to take it's fair share of her problem since "we are all in this together" tell that to fucking Greece they have had their entire economy plundered.

But HITLER happened once.

GERMANY OPEN YOUR BORDERS

i agree she shouldn't have the power to allow all the people into your country
>who gave her it the people who voted her in and the type of Government the Germans gave
>Who asked for it SJW people probably (idk the answer to this)

but i do agree no one should have the power to allow eveyrone into your country

also just to clear things up I never did support her after all I have learned i dislike her

That's a US flag. They have to listen now.

Still under occupation. Sad! Many such cases!

good lad. its more complicated than this but essentially It boils down to what people are saying in this thread.

she's trying to ruin Europe
and NO ONE asked for it.

SJW's and her voters:
a. do not think
b. do not require facts
c. feelings are all that matter

they should be shot too

> thank you for being a level headed person btw and thank you for your input it made me think a lot and I like that

I also think her voters are being influenced by the SJW and the stories that are being told through media of immigrants being killed on a boat due to a wave or killing in a terrorist bombing do you agree?

all I want is for her to experience multiculturalism. like some hardcore multiculturalism.

the stupid geometric designs she makes with her hands are ridiculous for one thing. that should be enough to lynch that arabic loving mudshark.

she needs to look at some stats of the crime rate of these immigrants she and the German people don't need to experience this because it will hurt them so much economical and hurt their nationalism

the media is at the top of every lie.
we have no media anymore, just propaganda.
thats why people are all of a sudden talking about
'fake news'
when people mention fakes news that applies to the main stream media the most.
it may not be out right fake but it is meant to make weak people do/vote for stupid things.
this is also why you are constantly hearing about racism, nationalism and how white men are bad.

its all connected, its a mess.
all we can do is drift to the right now and hopefully one day, burn down the media and political establishment.

its my opinion but I dont think I'm too far from the truth.
good luck mate

i agree with what you said and btw has Britain allowed in any immigrants??

300'000 or so every year.
point is, we are under attack from our native retards/SJWs. if they win, we become Germany/Sweden etc.

our country is a joke at the minute. hanging on by a thread, mainly due to the media.

She always does Illuminati hand symbolism really makes you think

best of luck to your country and why are they allowing so many when the government knows you are at a weak point and the immigrants will just make it weaker

She is a traitor to the german people. Nobody voted for this immigration/refugee policy, it's all on her head.

Let's hope the 2017 election will change things quite a bit.

>its my opinion but I dont think I'm too far from the truth
your whole post smells like fake news desu

She is behaving like an african tyrant.

Mutti is the best chancellor we ever had.
Gonna vote for her again.
Islam is peace, freedom are anti hate speech laws and diversity is strength.

best of luck stay safe

sure thing, Owen

MAGA

we do need to MAGA to many pusses that need safe spaces and get offended by pronouns and call the cops on people because of words