Obama: ‘This is going to be a browner country’

>yahoo.com/news/obama-this-is-going-to-be-a-browner-country-144322201.html

You hear that goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
yahoo.com/news/obama-this-is-going-to-be-a-browner-country-144322201.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're already 60%. Who cares at this point? Why are you even fighting it? That's literally a changed demographic by this point.

“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
- Adolf Hitler

He's right.

I live in Northern New Hampshire, and the birthrate amongst whites is barely on par, and college age whites it has definitely fallen. Maybe one or two babies by the time the avg couple has turned 40.

Meanwhile, amongst the lowly, 2-3 babies by the time they are 20, with two generations stacked. So for the one college educated white couple, you have 3 individuals, female, two kids. For the latin-negroid whore and her spawn born at the same time, assuming she has all girls, you have 9-12 individuals in the same timespan. and 80 more years of arab level reproduction and we have a pretty brown mix.

You're the one to talk, Nigel.

London's mayor is a fucking Paki Muslim.

Well it's working out great for Europe, so why not?

And your president is literally a nigger. What the fuck is a mayor compared to a president?

You got me there. :(

>And your president is literally a nigger.

For ~1 month and then its A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

So if we islamisize Europe and niggerfy and hipsanicize North America, is this literally what they want?

Why aren't white people fucking and having babies?

Degenerates genes I cannot fathom the future looking like the movie Elysium.

Absolutely disgusting

Churchill > Obama

Yours is a woman

I don't just mean Lizzy that dumb whore either

We don't elect people, we elect parties you fucking tool. Your population willingly elected a nigger.

What did he mean by this?

Well played brit.

London mayor has very little power, if any. You meanwhile have a nigger president.

He has the power to create fat acceptance posters on the London subway and shit stir with Donald Trump.

Plus there's pic related who is the Lord Mayor of London.

Yeah, just like we're on the wrong side of history, right? Maybe you didn't notice but whites just elected a president largely on the basis that they want to seal up the border and kick out all the illegals. Where is this inevitable browning supposed to come from?

No, he banned fitness posters like pic related. My bad. The poor fucker doesn't even have the power to put posters up.

But trump is going to make america white again.
Reduced taxes on whites, no gimmi dats for blacks.

*A fucking Orange male.

were 77% white

10 kids per couple is all it takes. Challenge accepted Mr. President.

No we aren't idiot

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

I live in Minnesota and have a Hmong co-worker. He just turned 24 and already has one kid and another on the way with plans to have lots more with his wife. This is common behavior with the Hmong but I have no problem with them because they're generally bro-tier. St. Paul is gonna be like 50% Hmong by 2050 at the rate things are going. Thankfully I'll either be dead or living in the mountains by then.

It's very unsettling to see how much glee liberals have when talking about "changing demographics"

Literally like one scroll down retard.

you counting all latinos as white?

reminder that "white alone" also includes mudslimes

He seems to have forgotten the rates at which brown people kill one another or die in stupid ways

>census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015) 61.6%

Yeah but muslims are 1% of the population.

He's just as white as he is black you faggot

He has to make everything about race. And it serves to discourage white people from having kids, telling them constantly that white people don't have a future is very effective (and despicable) manipulation.

I mean yeah, probably. Other day crossing the street I saw a brown girl (guessing mexican) who was so beautiful I just stopped in my tracks, it was bad

not enough

North Carolina is already 50 % under 18 years old

Burgers really need to think of drastic solutions like expelling California from the Union to preserve the balance

he means more nazi. brown shirts= SA. thats how (((journalist))) calls antirefugee people here. they are talking about society getting browner.

99% of the time people dont get how this is objectively presented to people;

it should provoke debate over what exactly that common creed is, merits of the argument, and what values people will agree on...

Which has often been this new world experiment anyways - yet who gets to define that so called common creed ? Do people care ? What are the pros / cons , etc.

This is fucking disgusting. Mass immigration and demographic changes were forced upon the white people who inhabited the US. It's not some kind of naturally occurring thing, it's policy, plain and simple. Originally immigration was racially limited to the proportions of races already there.

That line about birth rates really fucks me off as well. It's the fucking low IQ, high time preference, more violently leaning races that have massive birth rates because the government subsidises their lives.

The aim of those lobbying for this shit is literally to displace and outbreed white people i.e. genocide.

If some shithole country in africa for some reason had a lot of european and american immigrants and they started breeding at higher rates than the natives, the left would throw a shit-fit and say this is colonialism v2.0. But if massive demographic changes occur in white countries WELL THAT'S JUST HOW THE WORLD WORKS GOY, NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT! WHAT ARE YOU RACIST?!

Whites need to stand up for themselves, enforce current immigrationo practices and further limit immigration of non-native races, and finally fucking BREED.

But who ARE the Browners?

probably going to try to move to europastan anyways

Which is why Trump winning will serve to boost white birthrates, even if he were to cuck and do nothing about legal immigration

not really. there is such thing as recessive traits

>London

Not England. And better a Paki than an African.

Just like poop.
Can we have space colonies soon or should I just kill myself?

Well done for that much. However, unless drastic action is taken your country will soon be third world.

I take pleasure to see your empire fall slowly and painfully. After hundreds of years of oppression, it's about time that you're going to taste your own medicine.

We've been hearing for a decade about how whites are in decline and will never have power as a voting block again. Then Trump happened. Theses retards have no idea what they're talking about ESPECIALLY if it involves any sort of statistical analysis.

56%.

maybe Sup Forumss right and i should just give up there's no point anymore

> forced upon the white people who inhabited the US

Sadly no. People were well aware what they were signing for with the 1965 Immigration Act and the 1963 Anti-Segregation Act and 1964 Voting righs act.

The 1960s will be remembered as the point where an entire civilization decided to put a bullet in their brains

I hope the new Trump border patrol all wears brown uniforms for the next 8 years while they deport all the illegal Hillary voters.

It's true tho. America will become Brazil 2.0

>He's just as white as he is black you faggot
Kek
No.

If Trump doesn't do anything to get rid of the welfare state we need to start doing something about it.

So change birthrates

>white hispanic/latino

> there's no point anymore

O ye, of little faith

the entire problem is that american whites and a lot of people in Sup Forums still believes in the Americanism meme.

Something as simple as kicking California out of the union would give you a lot of breathing room, that where most mexicans and chinks are concentrated. If you throw out New York as welll, you just got rid of most jews

what you are left with: actual tejanos and florida cubans are kinda based, the nigs in the South are gerrymandered out of power, and indians dont even vote

There is no need to have more babies. A land with lowish population densities is more pleasant. What we need is fewer shitskins. We should not try to outcompete them on birth but just try to throw them out.

>My poo and skin tone is going to be what this country looks like

-- Obongo, the king nigger

what the government propagandists dont figure in to the calculations is white people are getting poorer. poorer means higher birth rates. if this massive globalist redistribution of wealth keeps happening poor whites will be breeding like rabbits.

He's right about America becoming a browner country he is wrong in thinking that whites are going to die out you only need to see the disparity between liberal and conservative birth rates to know where shit is heading.

>One of the main criticisms of the bill at the time was that it would dramatically alter the ethnic and racial composition of the country. President Johnson dismissed such fears. Signing the bill into law at the base of the Statue of Liberty, Johnson claimed, “This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions. It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives.”

>Most commentators agree that the opposite was the case. While the bill was expected to reverse the disparity between immigrants from different parts of Europe, 88% of 59 million people who have immigrated to the United States since 1965 are from non-European countries.[5] “By 1975, immigrants from Asia and Latin America accounted for about two thirds of the immigration to the United States.[6]”

Whites were lied to. I doubt that if whites from 1965 could see the demographics of their nation now that they would have allowed this bill through.

Yeah... the "People" did that. Some time between Gilligan's Island and Bewitched they thought they wanted more ethnics around and mobilized politically in a force never before seen and not seen since in order to make it a reality.

>muh birthrates

How about muh black on black crime that does some effective culling to your stinky numbers?

>census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

what lying faggot obummers is white pop increased almost 5% to 77.4% in five years.

Why does everyone want everything to be melanistic so badly?

You aren't white Pablo.

>poorer means higher birth rates

Wasn't for the border hoppers the nogs would keep their birthrates in check with murder and abortions like they have always done.

No, that isn't going to fucking happen, you are going to become us and there is no fucking way to change this demographic change unless you start holocausting all the shitskins.

> Whites were lied to

only because they wanted to be lied to. There was zero reason for the bill to even exist

I struggle to believe anyone actually believe that one million immigrants each year would not change demographics

lurk more

Race and Hispanic Origin
i
White alone, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015) (a)
77.1%
i
White alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a)
72.4%
i
Black or African American alone, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015) (a)
13.3%
i
Black or African American alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a)
12.6%

sure thing nigger

Time for some diversity, goy! Otherwise New Hampshire won't survive!

It will fall into the Atlantic or some shit, just get the diversity.

>yahoo.com/news/obama-this-is-going-to-be-a-browner-country-144322201.html
There is a major difference to having cultures change over time naturally and this fucking Nigger dragging in shitskins and refusing to enforce the laws of the land already in place for those jumping the line. The fucking Mexicans want a goddamn Mexico 2.0 over here which makes you wonder why the fuck they didn't just stay in the 1.0. Anyone who is hispanic in general will know that even if the people are alright to deal with they are fucking incompetent in terms of leading and the only country in south america not burning down is Peru.

He's half white as opposed to full Paki

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White (hispanic)

Trump have talked about increasing European immigration though.

USA could get a few hundred thousand European immigrants every year if it wanted to.

Bruh, I'm a /new/sie. I find "the jews" explanation dubious after all these years.

Immigrants of prior generations changed the USA each time the waves hit--spreading the glorious German seed and then making it a lot Irish up north--but those groups used to become part of MUH TAPESTRY of America.

That was before the welfare state, though.

Economic immigrants arrive for the gibs and have no inclination to do anything but suck it dry and then murder whitey to take his shoes when his wallet is empty.

They are right to a point. As long as whites see themselves as a majority they vote along ideological lines rather than ethnic lines. This means their vote is split. When whites become a minority they will start to see themselves as an ethnic community and vote along ethnic lines for the party they believe support best their interests. Right now we have blacks, an ethnic minority, voting 90+% for one party which maximizes the importance of their voting block. Expect the same for whites when they become a minority. Paradoxically the white voting block will become more decisive when whites are a minority than now when it's split between two parties.

>White

>Sup Forums thinks species are eternal

stop posting, stop sucking black cock, lurk more you fucking faggot.

The people weren't told about the numbers or the details, they were simply given a reassurance that everything would be fine. Most people were fairly trusting of the government because back then it still had some credibility, so there was no reason to even really look into it all that much. So the jews pushed the bill through and now america is in the state it is.

Hopefully we get that one event that makes all the White people snap.

As an Asian even I can see that without White people this world would crumble.

I don't understand why my people get a free pass while the Whites don't.

I fucking hope

it is a real shame Europeans are not fast breeders anymore, we could really use a lot of more white people across the entire continent

We had a government pushing for that in the 40s but the gringos cucked it

It's disgusting

They say it like it's natural, but it's not.
It's policy. With a penstroke they could reverse it if they wanted to.

Then it comes to why they want to replace the native population of The US.

Which it's because central and south American populations don't give a shit about individualistic principles that encourage strong societies

He's right you know. White birthrates are now minority in the US. You don't go back from this. American culture now drinks from the ghetto, and there is no turning this around either. It goes rapidly now. In 1950s, America was overwhelmingly white, Anglophone, Christian, and European, which provided enough unity to hold it together, and poor communications provided enough separation to maintain peace among groups that detested each other.

Trump may build that wall, but the rot will go on. Tell me why it won’t.

>half white
This is what a proud white man looks like in America. God bless.

Every western hippie baby boomer deserves to rot in hell.

police reports are collected independently of census results

all we need is a race war and we'll be back on track.

You're one to talk about nigger dick, orangutan nigger.

He's not wrong. White kids have been a minority since 2014 in the US

>they were simply given a reassurance that everything would be fine

I am more of the opinion they simply didn't care because they were high as fuck

>He's half white
The same as saying not white.

i still dont trust them to give us an honest spin of just how hot the water is

Btw hitler is 100% right

>half of the country are liberal cucks
>the other half embrace nigger culture