Is beating your wife red pilled?

i'm a big guy for her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=-AZ3mOQXUWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if your first post is best post

I can't definitively say, from the look on her face, that on some level she didn't enjoy that

U U U U

Being married is blue-pilled.

Any risk of financial loss for sake of something which by and large relies on emotions is an idiot's game.

You can have a great relationship with someone without being married to them, and for a long time.

>implying a woman would ever marry a shitskin who spends his time on a Taiwanese online brothel forum,.

God no, be the bigger man and divorce the cunt if she gets uppity.

Yes. A woman is not a human being. She might look like you and talk like you, but give the vocal cords to a sow and you probably have better results - on both fronts.

Damn!!!!!!!!!

>Being married is blue-pilled.

>is beating your wife red pilled?
No, it is nigger tier.

Are you a nigger?

Spanking is alright, outright beating isnt.

The purpose of it is to teach her, not to damage her. At the end of the day she belongs to you.

You woudnt damage your own car would you?

No its the result of being blue pilled then having your home, kids and half you're shit taken away.

They might become red pilled afterwards though when their ass is in jail.

for me

Is keying your own car red pilled?

>Beating someone weaker for no reason at all
>Redpill
More like nigger pill.

You should be able to keep one in line without your fists

Beat someone elses wife instead.

That's like going to the garage and scratching up your car.

Beating women are what niggers do. A real man values his wife and can keep her in line without violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

just asking. i wouldn't beat my wife. now fucking way. but i do wish she would die so i could get out of here. but then again we got all these dogs and even if she dies id have to look after them. so I'm fucked. no kids though. ever.

the dynamic is she is your friend 25% of the time , your llittle princess daughter girl 25% of the time, a horny vixen 25% of the time and literally not her fault PMS bitch 25% of the time. beating is just sad man, like why. its like pet abuse. call the rspca.

no shit you can win every argument.
no shit you are bigger.
no shit she is inferior in every way.
you are totally missing the point.

It is the definition of a red pill. Virgins are the ones who worship women but time and experience teaches you they are a sly and deceiving creature. So few men and so many women I have known do things simply for spite. Don't punch them though, just grab and hold them still.

>beating your women to keep her inline
>not waiting for a loyal woman instead
who else want's to join me on the search for the holy grail?

no experience just teaches you that they are retarded and cant control themselves. they spend the other half of their life rationalizing their actions to stay sane.

Only if you discover she has a dick

Praise kek.

you dont find her, you make her
start with a decent base and if you are a man being in your presence will transform her

>mfw the first pic is more attractive to me

That's Muslim-shitskin-tier level behavior

yeh but you probably fapped in the last 24 hours

Yeah good fucking luck with that in modern times.

5 seconds it takes to find 9000+ Chads ready to fuck her. Which will this dream woman choose, you, or one of the 9000+?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

Why would you break something that you use

no its coward.

This is correct.

Get right with God

Why not just date somebody who isn't a crazy cunt? I've dated my gf for 3 years and we have barely even argued, have good communication and don't date a fucking whore. There are good chick's out there don't be a basement dwelling neckbeard and treat humans like humans

And it takes only one Chad to destroy self-confidence of a defeatist

No you idiot, being so big and with a threatening undercurrent should be all you need. If you actually beat your wife then it's your failure, lack of presence, low self esteem and inability to fulfil your god given task to become an actual Man that lead you to do it. Kill yourself, that bitch deserved it but it's your fault for failing her that she found herself in the position to disappoint.

>Using 'Chad' unironically in a thread about women

Glad to see Sup Forums is as autistic as ever. I guess fantasizing about beating women is as close as most of you will ever get to touching one but in case you actually land a 3D girl (pffbbtthahahaha yeah right), hitting her outside of some kinky bdsm game automatically makes you a bitch nigger.

Only insecure and emotionally damaged bitch niggers beat on those weaker than them- be it women, children, pets or smaller men.

Point to me where I said beating women is good retard. Oh right, I didn't. Projection?

Additionally you are beyond saving if you think loyal women aren't becoming less and less common. I bet you are dumb enough to think nothing has changed, right?

Dunno lad, it kinda seems counter-intuitive to damage what is essentially your personal child bearer. Nothing wrong with scolding them and putting them back in place when they deserve it, but physical violence seems an illogical course of action tbqhwyfam

nah, if you married an idiot you're also one

Being married is blue pilled with the women that exist today. 50 years ago you would be correct but women today are fucked in the head.

beating anyone is red pilled
the real red pill is realising morality is a joke and only power matters
the ultimate goal of any man is to wield ultimate power and have the whole world submit to him

have you read might is right

that one niggers that mugs and robs people also make them submit
that one ahmed in germany also makes white girls submit

least red-pilled thing a man can do. if you have to resort to physical violence to control your woman, you are a fucking mark and need to be killed

No, it's nigger tier.

For those who wonder what happened to the women. A couple of big American policemen slammed her face down into the road because she didn't comply to their wishes fast enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AZ3mOQXUWw

> all wymen are bad meme.
Please keep it for yourself. Fucking MGTOW faggots.

Beating your wife is blue pilled actually doing anything the feminazis claim men do is bluepilled it just reinforces their retarded case.
Rape is blue pilled
Beating women and children is bluepilled
Objectifying women is bluepilled

It's funny cos migtow literally ignore women so to them they don't exist as a result they don't rape, they don't beat and don't objectify women and somehow they're are feminazis enemies.....

The red pill is women want to be raped, beaten and objectified to use it against men.
So just don't give them the satisfaction.

For no reason, no. For training purposes, perhaps.

>if she isn't my ideal conservative waifu right from the start then none are worth it
tell me user, were you more degenerate when you were younger? most of us were. the idea is to find someone with a good foundation and a willingness to grow up, so unless you're a retard or extremely unlucky both of you will be fine.

also country girls > city girls. that helps a lot.

this. All I want is a non degenerate wife FUCCKKKkk . literally crying m8

There's a billion stacy big tits faggots out there I just wan someone traditioanl

literlaly any girl from th e 1800s would be fine but just FUCK MY SHIT UP m8

Thinking marriage is blue pilled is just fear of trusting another human being,
Choose your partners better user and marriage is an option.
Next you'll say trusting women is bluepilled, to which I'll give the same answer.
Simple rule to live by, don't stick your dick in crazy.

No. That is the future mother of your children. Imagine if your father beat your mother, for fuck's sake. That's disgusting.

'coz you are brit.

First pic makes you think about an irish female peasant you could rape.

I recommend doing it once a year. They also kind of like it if done properly.

Beating your wife is like shitting on what you eat.

>don't stick your dick in crazy
Nothing wrong with fucking a crazy girl, just don't marry them.

Or get them pregnant, or let them dive your an Std, or let them stalk you.

Simpler just to not go there in the first place user.

Have you interacted with modern cunts? They're all uppity. With laws and court systems stacked against men, women do whatever they want without having to pay for it, except acting like they're sad after a divorce while chad is fucking the shit out of her.

>le real man maymay
into the trash it goes

Hi CIA. What? You want us to beat our wives? You are promoting some sic shit. Go back to Langley and protect the pedos asswipes.

water boarding is more effective

if your hot and have your shit together that will never happen. no sympathy for betas.

my father used to beat my mother, it is what i remember all the time from when i was a child

when i got older myself and two of my brothers broke his legs and hands for it and said that we would kill him if he hurt her again

so do it if you want your children to hate you

left is leagues cuter than right

No, your just a horrible human being.

Women should be protected, not beaten. A slap is one thing when she maxes out a credit card for shoes, but beating is entirely different. Only weak men beat on something weaker than them.

Keep telling yourself that right up until the day it happens to you

>when i got older myself and two of my brothers broke his legs and hands for it and said that we would kill him if he hurt her again
hardcore, your mom must be really a good person

she is

Yes, if she acts like a bluepilled slut.

if it does it will be 100% my fault

It makes you a fucking nigger

No, that's nigger behaviour

Did she deserve it?