South Korea: 1040 bodies found buried in cult-owned grounds, involvement of local police suspected

1,040 bodies have been discovered in Kyungjoo, near Toh Am Mountain, in a forested land that is owned by a cult

allkpop.com/buzz/2016/11/1040-buried-corpses-are-uncovered-in-land-owned-by-a-cult

The forest land is owned by Faith Town, a place where people who are a part of the well-known Chunbukyo Church cult worship its late leader, Park Tae Sun, as a god.

Apparently a committee that formed to prevent damages by cult organizations held a press conference back in 2014, accusing Chunbukyo of illegally burying bodies, but the evidence has only been revealed now.

Many are puzzled by the lack of action from the police, accusing the police department of being a part of or working with the cult. One member of the committee stated, "It's impossible to understand...There are a lot of rumors about someone powerful who is backing the Chunbukyo Church."

youtube.com/watch?v=MkyFbcnIQV4

youtube.com/watch?v=lPhZLYetJ7w

youtube.com/watch?v=dhME_nj5CWc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvU_dkKdZ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=JrnWSHF4Ikw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a lot of bodies

Does this cult have any ties to the Eight Goddesses?

That's some spooky ass siren blood curse shit

yes, it's them. the same feminist cult that controls the president.

Since when Korea has such a cults/sects problem? Is it recent or historical?

2016 is truely special year, so many happenings, pol won meme war and countles terrorists attacks in EU. WW3 is coming lads, i can feel it in my bones.

controlled** ;^)

they couldn't just had 1 puppet in the government. when you control the president, you have a lot more puppets in politics. I doubt they found them all

it's a asian thing, it's just we commie (and the chink commie) are technically a cult ourselves, so we did a good job on cracking down any dumb bitch who claimed to be divine and want to control the gov
SK is such a backward land jezz

Let's be honest guys. Not all Church of Eternal Lifers.

K-pop is a CIA funded MKultra brainwashing program.

How are the Ferry videos related to this?

the same cult made that happen. sacrificed boats filled with children

4u

I remember the Ferry "incident" happening, but was not aware there was more to it. Is there some stuff I should watch or read to get up to speed?

Are they sure they are not just in North Korea?

there's a lot of shit going on with this cult stuff in SK. the feminist cult isn't even the only one (but it's the one that had absolute control of the government).

SK is more fucked up that NK. SK is also full of degeneracy and MKUltra brainwashing.

chinks doing chinky shit

>7;21
kek

the fuck could you have done if you were in the kids situation, how do you even escape from a sinking ship if you are still inside it

nothing. even in the water, the sinking ship would make the water drag you down under.

This is big

It will trigger a north korean invasion.

screencap it.

If you have been following the developments, this is just another reassurance that we are not insane when we talk about these things

Asians are all or nothing when it comes to religion. Either they are fanatical or they don't give a shit.

cult=/=religion.

cult actually thinks human sacrifices get things done

I don't see a problem
freedom of religion

they probably collected all the under achieving students and sent them off on a school trip to davey jones lockers as part of a eugenics plan.

This is Asia, this is how they roll.

>that one teen leaving a joke death suicide message to his mom and pop

creepy stuff

it's nature
natural selection

a fucking leaf retard

hey dumb fuck, if you had any real education you'd be pissing and moaning about the hundreds of other sects and cults that want to bring about the end of times.

stupid leaf dumb fuck

you catholic?
isn't that what revelations is all about?

it's much more about life.

oh well, need eyes to see I guess

or brainwashing

I knew someone that moved to Korea. She said that the only time that Koreans' spoke to her in public was to recruit her into a cult. She said they are literally everywhere, and they have membership dues and mandatory meetings. Some crazy shit going on there.

pierdolony głupy ateistyczny listek

is that muhammad?

>sacrificed boats filled with children

wat?

>brainwashing
No, to force someone to adopt radically different ideals does the opposite and makes rebellion. Sometimes it creates people as biased as they are; you might be a good example.

you cannot talk sense into mentally challenged retards like that, just let them be, sooner or later they'll fall victim to natural selection.

lmao

CJEN being connected to the 8 Goddesses is rather disturbing.

lol missed that one

8 godess wat?

Kill the head and the snake dies.
Puppets are dependant on their masters orders, specially in divine cults, where you don't want to take an action that could piss off a deity.

I bet Trump did this

who is this and did he died?

cult
brainwash the child and you own him for life

Hmmm

he didnt die

He ascended into the great anime zitto in the sky

>Kill the head and the snake dies.
nah. they have a system. kill the top, and they will promote another to take its place.

Haha, Merry Christmas brother

Someone has to find the roots and dig them out, cause the tree will just grow more leaves.

how the fuck do you die with a life jacket
just fucking swim or float till rescue god damn
even a kid could swim literal kilometres with a fucking floaty vest

It's at 7:15 lad

Check the first video link in op lad

They got all 8 from the top at once, there's only second ranks there, and they all want to be at the top, this organiation is going to fall into chaos with internal battles.

pm of south korea was under control of some sort of witch who was part of this occult group called the 8 goddesses. spoopy business, worst korea proved to be actually the worst.

Its much more efficient if you know where they lay their eggs. The animal kingdom murders each others population this way. Their enemies get old without a subtitute while they grew in number and maintain a younger population.

Not true apparently.
youtube.com/watch?v=rvU_dkKdZ0U

Best timeline.

This is now starting to make sense, it was a government program to purge Korean Sup Forums posters.

lol this want some cult sacrifice.

just eugenics program

1) attach your personal floatation device
2 ) you exit the fucking ship
gz
alternatevly use the floating device to move you to the exit if the ship has tilted as the water moves in, but you are supposed to leave before the ship moves into a weird angle, that cuck who told them to stay still is literally to blame. poor kids should have been more white and disobeyed authority.

They were inside the boat genius

>south korea literally ruled by insane cults
Is it time for some civilization?

Why the fuck would you stay inside if the boat was tilting genius?

again step 1 is leave the boat
lmao

in what world does staying in a sinking ship lead to a good outcome, how did one of them not think that. oh no its fine it will just undo

>japan
>civilized

Korean self-rule was a mistake.
Time to restore proper government and overlordship.

forcefully make my way top side?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrnWSHF4Ikw

>this thread
>mfw south korea is run by a feminazi cult of satanists
>mfw north korea really is best korea

Mainstream media only has references to "cults" and Ms. Choi, nothing specific. What is the official reason for impeachment?

>butthurt gook

sick fucks

>mfw the VHS segment IRL

a cult? why wouldn't they just blame this on japan?

because no one cares japan anymore

MUH COMFORT WOMEN

spuirce?

>cult actually thinks human sacrifices get things done
how barbaric of them

>japanese and south korean posters on the same thread aren't slitting each others throats
Proxy users.

Koreans are fucking nutty, even here you see a lot of creepy Christian types.

But yeah East Asians are historically fucked up people. This inscription from the Seven Kill Stele sums it all up:

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

hybridxheart

at least we know they suck at special effects

How the fuck does 1,000 people die and nobody notices?

I read a conspiracy from here ages ago, but google comes up with nothing. Basically they said S.Korea is a test country? Not really a country, but a test bed for as many as possible crazy things they can squeeze in to observe what will happen?

LOL look at those fucking spray nozzles either side of the window what the fuck, must be a comedy like scary movie

I'm in Korea on business. I'm really an American

those corpses are mainly cult members
they already ran away / are known missing persons etc