Hillary is Too Smart

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeeyzhdGanw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw too intelligent to win the election

No. Nope, not really.

What excuses havent they used for this election?

Cant they just admit her campaign wasn't as effective and they skipped over key states costing her the election.

I was going to say liberals lose their sanity when they're losing but then I remembered they lose their sanity when they're winning too.

What the fuck? For how long they'll continue that "She almost won, Trump lost!" shit?

Kek, literally this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

she was too fucking stupid

how can someone be so oblivious to public opinion to try selling them exactly what it is they hate?
losing the election was her and the DNCs own fault, everything you see now is their attempt to absolve responsibility and blame someone else, just like the left always does.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeeyzhdGanw

>tfw 2 smart to beat Drumpf

In a way it's true. She deluded herself into thinking she had the victory in the bag and didn't need much effort to secure it. Being able to delude yourself IS a sign of intelligence.
Remember that intelligence IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY GOOD. It measures the potential of your mind. Meaning you can either A) see the correct path more clearly B) conjure up an imaginary false path. Dumb people do worse at A and can't choose B at all.
"Intelligence is always good" is a meme from role-playing games and video games.

Can someone shoop Hillary hair on this pic?

You re an fag OP

>tfw too smart to campaign in the rust belt until I'm slipping in the polls
>tfw so smart I insult my opponent's supporters

well the purpose was to win, not to be super intelligent, maybe she should have known that before being a cunt

i hope she rote for the rest of here miserable existence

MAGA

ps. fuck niggers

This activates my almonds.

Hmmmmm

post em

Really got my bees buzzing

At least four more years, possibly eight.

until they completely repel their readers and ruin their names and reputations so far that there's no money in it any more

everything always boils down to money

>Not campaigning in swing states
>Ignoring advice of genuine winners on team like Bill Clinton
>Ignoring advice of guys on the ground warning the 'Blue Wall' was collapsing
>expecting to win simply because "it's her turn."
>Losing despite having the entire MSM on your side
>Losing despite having the GOP establishment Party on your side and regularly backstabbing it's candidate
>"Smart"

Confirmed - you need to be really smart to lose so hilariously.

Makes me think you get your news from fucking idiots

>Make a campaign that isn't aimed at the working class who most voters are a part of
>Declare it to be too smart for winning after you lost

How? the entire skull is a brain

Finally this meme came to reality

I think I prefer offensive Sup Forums

>being this retarded
tfw too intelligent to think intelligence isn't always good

Just like fedoras are simply too virtuous, intelligent and enlightened to succeed with women.

All this.

Her campaign really misallocated resources. At one point she spent more in Omaha (1 ECV) than Michigan and Wisconsin combined (16 ECV). That's not to mention how Donna Brazile convinced them to spend in Chicago and New Orleans for fear they'd win the electoral college and lose the popular vote. Maybe having Debbie Wasserman-Schultz step down really had an effect, because that dumb nigger Brazile spent money in safe states trying to win the popular vote.

It's the perfect example of top-down control being less effective than low-level autonomy. Her collective campaign was way more intelligent than her top brass.

brainlet spotted

Too electable to win the election

The story of Hilldog and the underwhelming entire finance and government bodies.

This is the worst fucking meme libshits actually go ahead and delude themselves into.

>IM SO MOTHERFUCKING SMART! IM SO FUCKING INTELLIGENT! I KNOW A SHIT TON OF PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS AND RAN OVER 546654645 SIMULATIONS ON HOW TO WIN, THIS IS WHY I LOST

jesus

Hillary sucks to much dicks. I agree on that

>tfw too stupid to lose

>tfw too smart to achieve anything

tfw to smart too bother about "swing states" and "electric collage"

I like this one