BEN & JERRY'S PUSH THE MULTICULTI AGENDA

Not even 24 hours after 3 Terrorist attacks in Europe, and then (((Ben & Jerry))) decide to remind us its all one sweet world...

youtube.com/watch?v=rhSCBldsqaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-J7z6Ochkkw
youtube.com/watch?v=YS2rjd9CJRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't the cherry shoot up the lemons?

Bump for meme magic.

It's a """""fruit of peace"""" obviously.

goddamn I just want to eat food without it having a political stance. like wtf.

None will stop the march of MOLOCH. All will yield, all will bow, all will bend and twist to serve HIS will.

You cannot stop him.

I won't buy their products anymore. You make ice cream, fuck your politics.

Just checked the comments lads. Needs far more downvotes.

did they steal all the money that was donated to the occupy wall street movement?

Except KEK

Haagen dasz is Jewish too. All I want is non kosher ice cream.

I think you are the only Moloch worshiper here, it's always a britbong

>lemons are white people
>racist term for white people is limey

woooow

i wonder how much of their gay cum shoots into random loads of ice cream

ben and jerry is fucking shit

stupid meme flavor icecream

That video is a month old by the way.

>before Sup Forums
Oh, what a cute commercial

>after Sup Forums

They are businessmen, most people are lefist traitors so they just try appeal to the mass. You can't really blame capitalists for giving people what they want.

Why do all ads nowadays need to be emotionally manipulative with very little focus on the product itself?

That ice cream sounds really good, too. I love caramel.

Haagen Dazs is Jewish? Sauce?

>promoting diversity
>located in the least diverse state in the US

really make one ponder previous assumptions

When do we gas all non-lemons?

Reminder that a trip to the Ben and Jerry's factory in VT is amazing, and that their ice cream is delicious.

Also reminder that they are old school hippies, and that "peace and love maaaaan" has been part of their marketing since like 1968

Not really, they were hippie leftists even when it wasn't cool.

Yeah, I realised soon after the initial rage had subsided. It just happened to appear as an ad before videos, so it's probably just poor timing. Still all shit, though.

Anyone else getting this fucking ad: youtu.be/-J7z6Ochkkw

Why the hell does a Vodka company have a political agenda?

because thats what marketing firms think works?

bottom line. if you pay attention, youlll notice that the majority of ads try to be funny. its a tactic to endear the CUSTOMER to the BRAND. the same way humor endears GIRLS to GUYS who are funny. its manipulation.

Wikipedia

ZEST PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

WE MUST SECURE AN EXISTENCE FOR OUR LEMONS AND A FUTURE FOR ZESTY LEMON TREES.

the most effective vodka marketing for me is slapping a world award show medal on the outside.

>video literally has rainbow flags
>doesn't have an agenda

pick one faggot

Sounds delicious, but Im a Breyers man

Because pretty much all people make decisions based on emotion, even though they all think they make them based on facts and logic.

Sweden... YES

I feel more sorry for that cherry than I ever have for a muslim, nigger or spic.

When wasn't being a hippie leftist cool? The media has depicted them as cool since they first got attention in the 60's as KGB intented.

In his presentations KGB Agent Yuri Bezmenov specifically mentions that the media always depicts these violent hoodlums as the heroes like the Soviet Union wanted. Because the media told them how amazing they were all the time they still believe it to this day. You can tell boomers are narcistic shits to this day and they believe they are always right.

We have to run with this.

Like a truck driving through a lemon stand.

Ben & Jerrys have been known liberals for about a decade. Theyre knoen for pushing the fag agenda.

Marshmallows are racist.

why is there no lemon flavor or goat flavor in there?

>most people are leftist traitors
>trump is potus

FUCK Ben and Jerry's. Ever since Unilever took over, they've reduced the amount of mix-ins, which was the only saving grace of this brand.

ankara isnt europe

GAS THE CHERRIES! FRUIT WARS NOW!

One Sweet Diabeto

Russian Diplomat.

Well... Now I know not to eat (((B&J's))) anymore

Kids love rainbows, retards. Blame faggots for making it their symbol

PEEL THE BANANAS.

retard*

after the Chick-Fi-asco, the cat's out of the bag

I even saw a post on fb a year or two ago about lgbts boycotting Barilla pasta because they don't have gays in their advertisements

Ice cream is unhealthy.

I don't eat their crap anyways. Fuck Vermont. Pathetic nonstate

YOU RE A LEMON A FUCKING YELLOW LEMON
ARE YOU SWEETENING ME?

Kids love rainbows, fags love kids.

kek
/ck/ also hate B&Js. Said the taste changed when the brand was bought from the original owners. Just buy other ice creams famalams

One more reason to eat less ice cream and start dieting!

Thanks liberals.
We will be lean and muscular just in time for the race wars.

Is it possible to live life without having subtle political agendas shoved down your throat ALL THE FUCKING TIME

That was pretty adorable, but this isn't what is happening at all

They should have focused on the miggers being the one pushy of their shit

Häagen-Dazs > Ben & Jerry's

youtube.com/watch?v=YS2rjd9CJRg

I tried that one once and it tasted like garbage.

Never had their ice cream anyway, just another company to disregard now.

You chose to take the Red Pill, lad. We all did. God knows I certainly regret it too, sometimes.

Is that a fucking Trump Lemon?

Breitbart needs to start a campaign against them like they did with Kelloggs.
Fuck their SJW propaganda and their overpriced ice cream.

>Coneville is finally sweeter!
>And we're just getting started
Ominous as fuck

can I not enjoy something any more without there being a string attached?

I'm so fucking tired of this garbage seeping into every aspect of life, now I can't even eat ice cream without there being some ulterior motive to it

Also, when is the part when strawberries start to rape lemons and blow themselves up, while cherries steal cars and form cherry gangs, and marshmallows create a real estate bubble? Not to mention the complete absence of mixed fruits ?

Boycotting things is for faggots. I love the Colbert flavor and will continue to pay them to make it.

>after 3 Terrorist attacks in Europe
What, when?

correct. everything is politicized now.

you cant enjoy taking a shit without it being partisan.

I used to sell Ben and Jerry's ice cream for £5 for three scoops. It's sickening that they portray their company as some liberal peace loving beatniks, when in fact they're owned by a company who is still using slave labour.

Half Baked is nice but honestly Ben and Jerry's really isn't worth the price.

There are about 50 gelato stores that btfo out of it in Cuckbourne and cost less.

>fund the liberals that ruin you country
>bitch about people not wanting to fund them anymore

You get what you pay for I guess.

Wish I could reverse it.

If only this was a struggle we were winning, but we're not. Western culture becomes more and more degenerate with every passing day. the extreme measures required to remedy the situation are beyond what even the most right wing political parties are willing to initiate.

I'd rather just suck up the blue pill and live in ignorant bliss. Wouldn't be so god damn angry all the time.

Who else wakes up in the night with an increased heart beat rate and just feels like beating the shit out of some faggy liberal or a subhuman mudshit?

who else have their day ruined when they see a family of mudshits with the wife packed in a trashbag walking around spreading their degeneracy at 11AM on a work day?

all of their custom flavors are so boring

>random base cream
>caramel
>chocolate

wala

Fuck sake, Ben & Jerry's is delicious but I cannot support a company that keeps doing this kind of shit.

About time to quit ice cream for good anyway.

ben & jerry's is boring as fuck, doesn't take more than two glances to notice that every flavor is painfully similar

Yesterday you spade

>Berlin
>Turkey
>Switzerland

>vermont
Hello Bernie!

That marshmallow shit is disgusting they need to replace it with caramel

I missed it, any good threads on it?

>wala
kys you uncultured swine

>Here at Ben & Jerry's, we're concerned that the dominant message we see in society today is one of division.

bring back dilbert world totally nuts you cunts

This. I don't even watch what I eat but I never really eat ice cream anyhow.

Kek

I stopped buying their ice-cream when they openly supported BLM.
Companies should never dig into politics.

>mfw that time in your life where you were are blissfully ignorant normie kid

I want this so bad right now, why am I such a fat slob

>November 4th
Yesterday was 3rd of November?

>Häagen-Dazs
>Reuben and Rose Mattus are American Jewish entrepreneurs who founded the Häagen-Dazs ice cream business.
>He invented the Danish-sounding 'Häagen-Dazs' as a tribute to Denmark's exemplary treatment of its Jews during the Second World War
>The Mattuses lived in Cresskill, New Jersey.They are known as supporters of Israel, founding a school of high technology in Herzliya which bears their name,[8] and supporting the Israeli settlements.[6] They are also staunch admirers of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

holy fucking shit, no more ice cream I guess

IS THIS REAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always get Ben & Jerry's confused with Chip & Dale's.

I don't see how "one sweet world" mean multiculteralism. The world is pretty sweet except for muslims.

I know about the Berlin and Turkey ones but what happened in switzerland?