"This is my America!"

Move On leader loses her shit at the Ohio electoral college session.

They cut off the end of the clip on all left media, missing her tantrum where she asks if she can take her tjings with her.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/19/woman_snaps_after_ohio_certifies_electoral_college_votes_for_trump_this_is_my_america.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6svk1QuWTJE
youtube.com/watch?v=C56r4m2orcw
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/19/woman_snaps_after_ohio_certifies_electoral_college_votes_for_trump_this_is_my_america.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move in, Move on, Move out

lol the face on that guy standing behind her

Low Energy protest.

Who let Dora the Social Justice Explorer out of the loony bin?

Such vile creatures

Who was that?

Vid of the cat lady meltdown:
youtube.com/watch?v=6svk1QuWTJE

Anna Galland is Executive Director of MoveOn.org Civic Action, a progressive ... including B'nai B'rith International, a Jewish humanitarian, human rights,

She's right. Trump just like any republican will damage the economy and the country. Trump is a triple threat to democracy. He's not even been filtered for the office at least Obama was filtered for years being in the Senate

#MOVEOUT

>Wisconsin
>Ohio

>Sup Forums
>self awareness

pick 1

Good. Good.
Keep the salt coming through.

She looks like sandra buttfuck from that movie keanu drives the bus

ZEST PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

>damage the economy
Biggest market rally in a decade & guy isn't even prez yet retard.

>It was my turn.
>I-Im on the right side of histo...

>shame
>shame
>shame
>shame
Srs question: Why are Burgers so bad at chants?
They are always boring, simple and low energy.

Glorious comment there
"funny how the people who want to alter America are lecturing us on the essence of America"

>She's right. Trump just like any republican will damage the economy and the country

I work in the oil and gas industry fucking Obama's bull shit caused mass layoffs. Now that we got a Republican back in it will be full speed a head. I know I'm making my six figures a year for atleast the next 4 years. I've never had a bad year with the Republicans in office.

Suddenly they care about the constitution. They can blow me.

youtube.com/watch?v=C56r4m2orcw

You have to go back (to Portland or Seattle)

this
also have some eyecandy

Top keks

>recycle the same picture for a year
>meanwhile new leftist fags to laugh at every week

>You sold us out!
But that's what they'd be doing to the people that voted for Trump if they were unfaithful and voted for someone else...

> o shit i get to be in a meme now!

Just laugh at the cat ladies bro, and count yourself lucky that most American White women aren't broken loonies like her, unlike in Europe. Trump got elected, Hofer didn't.

I like this city but the only time we are ever in the news is when some democrat gets butt-flustered over something.

This shame shit is still gay as fuck. I fucking hate that some shitty show about gay dragons and a dumb bitch popularized it.

>being so caught up in your own delusion that you LARP revolution this fucking hard.

Still not tired of winning.

Chants are retarded in general. Like those people that clap along to something, realize it's a terrible idea and then it dies out

>3DPD

Didn't Jon Lebowski say this wasn't her America and never had been?

>"Listen to your hearts!"
That's why we're in the deep shit we are.

>realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/19/woman_snaps_after_ohio_certifies_electoral_college_votes_for_trump_this_is_my_america.html
pathetic

the left never believed in voting and there is the proof.

Not everybody has opportunity like you. You're parents were probably wealthy to begin with. People who make over six figures should be penalized and made to help the less fortunate.

>THIS IS MY AMERICA!

My South has risen again.

Sandra Bullock is pretty.

This lady looks like she drinks two bottles of wine a night while she unloads her butthurt on her cats.

umadbro

Jon Leibowitz?

>Biggest market rally in a decade
Nice short-term analysis

A POX ON YOUR HOUSE!

we need a parody of "like a prayer"

>just like a child...

>liberals say the country isn't yours
>it's mine

lol this infant logic the libs have.