How do we uncuck the Scots?

Scottish Independence now!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38366883
express.co.uk/news/uk/745434/SNP-Shambles-Scotland-Government-local-councils-budget-Nicola-Sturgeon-Alex-Rowley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I dont wanna leave the UK

OP do you not realise that Scotland is actually the most cucked place in the UK. Scotland might be super white but they're also the land of refugees welcome and bending over and begging to let the eu fuck them.

Also Scotland please go we don't like your attempts to turn the rest of the UK into cucks like you. That wall is in dire need of repair.

You're a moron, england is the only thing stopping comrade sturgeon from turning us into a caliphate.

Nice try Shakespeare. William Wallace will rise from the grave, put his body back together and fight for Scotland!

>OP do you not realise that Scotland is actually the most cucked place in the UK.

Which is why they must be uncucked.

By giving them free reign to destroy Scotland. No thanks..

fine but we are keeping the oil and the nukes

pic related

You are the ones cucking them. Scotland for the Scots!!!

Rebuild that wall!!!

A...huh...

This is a new thing I presume?

There has been no good that Sturgeon and the SNP have done. They've divided the Scots against other Brits and against themselves, ruined the economy, splurged on welfare, increased taxes, centralised the everloving fuck out of Scotland and have made the state more authoritarian and nanny-ish than ever before.

Your oil isn't even worth drilling and no one in Scotland wants the nukes. Put down the buckfast you're drunk.

It's another yank found out hes 1/1000th scottish thread.

Reminder to sage if you must respond.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38366883

>Newcastle United midfielder handed five-game racial abuse ban
>£100,000 fine
>5 game ban

Rumour has it he said "fucking couscous nonce" or "learn English". Punishment is nowhere near harsh enough if so.

Sturgeon doesn't control immigration, genius.

Westminster were the ones trying to deport the Brain family (SNP fought to keep them) and the ones who let the refugees in to begin with. Highland council is controlled by a coalition including Labour and the Lib-Dems.

>Scottish Independence now!

No. Annex us, dissolve the Scottish Parliment, and hang the bastard SNP en masse for treason. Give Ireland the same treatment while you're at it.

They will never be free

>the West Midlands vote

My appetite for visiting London has steadily decreased over the course of this century so I've never visited the UK.

Should I visit Birmingham instead?

>ruined the economy, splurged on welfare
Don't talk shit about things you know nothing about. The Scottish parliament has nearly no economic powers and only got (hilariously limited) welfare powers this year.

>centralised the everloving fuck out of Scotland

>complain when teacher numbers decline because labour-controlled local authorities would rather fire teachers than cut their own expenses
>SNP "centralize" by making additional money conditional on not cutting teacher numbers
>complain about centralization
:^)

Hey for every non Britain here, I was just in Scotland and buckfast is a strong wine infused with caffeine made by monks. It fucks you up real good

Scotland also contributes far more per head than Wales and the North of England.

(This graph should now be 10% deficit for Scotland, but that's still well ahead of The North, Wales and NI.)

Birminghamfag here
There are a lot of nice bars, especially around the canals. There are lots of pakis though, just be prepared if you do come.

>Should I visit Birmingham instead?
Yeah it's a lovely upper class white city m8 you'll love it.
where u from m8

If only there were some way to reduce your overheads by, say, getting rid of the most expensive of those countries.

If only...

London is OK for literally one day, see the touristy shit and GTFO, that's what me and my wife did last month. Scotland was awesome, we went to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the Glencoe area in the highlands

You couldn't afford it anyway lad.

But scottish independentists are leftwing cucks

Nearly every independence movement starts out as left-wing. Eventually reality kicks in and the right restores order

We'll just cut off their gibs and make them work for a living.

What are the Scots gonna yankie doddly do
WHEN THEY TELL YOUR FAT FACE
THAT THEY'RE JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU

YANK!

>how do we uncuck the scots
>wants them to do something that would give their far left party full control of the party and also would put them back in the EU

American education as always. Take your heritagefagging elsewhere.

>full control of the country

Whoops.

If you constantly cockblock them then they'll continue pushing to the left.
It's only once they have nobody to blame will they accept the faults of their own lefty policies and the pendulum will swing back.

Fuck off, the UK is irrelevant enough as it is without being divided up into tiny countries again.

with all the gibs Scotland requires I'd say England need to uncuck themselves from you and make you pay for your own University, Hospital parking and elderly care. Pay your own gibs me dats to all those crofters that require grants to exist

I'm just in shock to know Scotland has
nukes.

They must be uncucked from your illuminati Masonic ruler!!!

British is triggered.

>be given keys to dads moped
>express.co.uk/news/uk/745434/SNP-Shambles-Scotland-Government-local-councils-budget-Nicola-Sturgeon-Alex-Rowley
>destroy it and still expects to be given keys to the house

Scottish politics is going full on SJW mode, it's utterly sickening to witness.

We have them because England wants them as far away from Westminster as possible in case someone oops I just accidental the nukes.

Ask Patty how freedom tasts

So you gave them to the highlanders? Good. This will help during the quickening.

Mainly because the gov sent all the shipbuilding jobs to Scotland to try and placate you