What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/politiek/4367984/geert-wilders-weer-politicus-van-jaar.html
twitter.com/geertwilderspvv?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
drudgereport.com/
at5.nl/artikelen/163732/vrachtwagen-in-brand-in-de-spuistraat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude is pretty hardcore.

Wow just wow, such a great leader even when a mass casualty accident happen, she is there to help the wounded, she is not scared to get her hands dirty.
Now the most important thing is that this accident is trying to Divide us and make us hate our fellow new Germans.

The North-West Deustchers better elect him, make up for what you South-East Deutschers fucked up on.

The based madman

100 GULDEN
I REPEAT 100 GULDEN

You tell me
nu.nl/politiek/4367984/geert-wilders-weer-politicus-van-jaar.html
>translation: Geert wilders again voted best political figure of the year (for the 4th year in a row!)

At least Merkel does something. Ultra Right-wing populists always acting like the have the answers to everything. Starting to piss me off.

nice bait mohammed

>het is echt
asjemenou

>twitter.com/geertwilderspvv?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>mfw its real

This is a picture in response to the recent terrorist attack in Berlin perpetuated by an asylum-seeker.
As Merkel has been in favour of granting asylum to whoever asked for it, she has the blood of innocents on her hands.

He showed his huge balls

Based Geert at it again.

No, not for the fourth time in a row. Timmermans was politician of the year in 2014, Samson in 2012. He did win for the fourth time in total, though.

So what does she do, apart from some Symbolpolitik by saying the burka has no place in Germany?

Did you know that he wears a bulletproof jacket all the time?

Is he going to be a twitter bant-master like Trump?

If you can't figure it out..
KYS

He's going to become the ruler of the world.

She does nothing but pretending shes changed.

Anyone got the relevant pic?

He copied pol memes

hes a pol poster

Geert will rule the world.

That's what you need when you criticize islam. Just ask Van Gogh, Vestergaard, Hirsi Ali and Rushdie.

Daily reminder Geert will rule the world.

Alstublieft Kanker.

if digits Geert wil make holland great again

She is going to deport 500 000 people who got denied asylum next year to make space for real refugees. She is also going to make it easier for real refugees to arrive in germany. She is also going to make sure they are going to be integrated well.

>flooding the country with terrorists is better than not doing anything

How about you send over a delegation once Wilders is prime minister? You guys seem to know how to keep the muslims out.

REMINDER THAT QEK WILLING GEERT WIL RULE THE WORLD!

Literally WHO ?

50 plussers hebben het hele land kapot gemaakt met hun linkse kanker en nu gaan ze zeuren wat wij ze uitkeringen moeten betalen en hun staatschuld van 480 miljard.

Waarom sturen we ze niet naar een concentratiekamp?

Just like now?

>they are all women and children in need of shelter
>so much doctors and engineers, no problems with integration
>500 000 out and 500 00 in year after a year in search for the "real" refugees?

Your next Emperor once the Netherlands will annex that pathetic excuse of a country you akbars have

Blood on her hands

She is a messy eater.

If you actually believe that, I really feel sorry for you. We know how well integration has worked, not just in Germany, but also in Britain, France or the Netherlands.

Why would you even accept her making room for real refugees (good luck making the distinction, by the way)? German taxpayers' money needs to be spent on Germans, not on hundreds of thousands of migrants.

we hebben er al een klaar staan voor gebruik,
we kunnen ze zo afschepen

lady macbeth is looking old

As if someone from Belgium doesn't know who Wilders is. Give me a break.

Low-German Union when?

I would take it as a death threat

>Ultra Right-wing populists always acting like the have the answers to everything
But we have.

The answer to the muslim terror question is to remove muslims. It's fairly simple so that even you can comprehend this concept.

Heel-Nederland when?
Calais = Kales and is rightful Dutch clay.

>fellow new Germans.
this is what makes it solid b8 even if it was unintended.

Dope

>
>This is a picture in response to the recent terrorist attack in Berlin perpetuated by an asylum-seeker.
>As Merkel has been in favour of granting asylum to whoever asked for it, she has the blood of innocents on her hands.

Leaf it went way over your head.

Here as well

drudgereport.com/

happening in amsterdam?

at5.nl/artikelen/163732/vrachtwagen-in-brand-in-de-spuistraat

I hope one of your family members gets taken out by a Muslim. The sad thing is that you sound as if that did happen, you would still defend Muslims.

now i see why you guys like him so much

Geert Wilders is a mossad agent, no wonder he hates muslims.

What do all these nationalists have in common?

Le Pen, Trump, Hoffer, Farage etc?

All fucking Pro Israel fucks.

You got conned Sup Forums.

Anyone who supports the palestinian genocide isn't redpilled.

Fucking controlled oposition.

t. Abdulla

can't wait for the party to start, then traitors like you will finally get the help they need

>Zucker(((berg))) his stupid kike face

Deserves to get droned by the Trump administration imhofamalam

She dindu nuffin goys, its MUH NAZIS fault. German media is so fucking insane ...

Looking through germans posting on FB and twitter really makes me want to drive a truck into a liberal .. garage.

Don't forget Wilders, a zionist puppet. He answers to the Israeli embassy where he has weekly visits and is funded mostly by (((them)))

This kind of delusional thinking is no better than the "WE WUZ" nonsense. Europe needs to start voting in people like Le Pen, Wilders and Kjærsgård/Thuselen Dahl soon before the only way to fix this problem is by war.

just watching the press conference on the latest trucker of peace.
police said they'll probably relese the suspect tomorrow due to low evidence. you should probably notice that he had an illigel gun with him and did some fikki fikki a while ago.
so i guess hes absolutely not a threat to the public.

pls nuke us.

This explains why Europe is fucked beyond belief.

Seriously kill yourself

this so much. Fucking sick of those liberal fucks in Germany. I hate it.

(checked)
witness trippness
kek please bless this

Just like Trump, who was mostly funded by the biggest zionist in N.America, Sheldon Adelson.

I get Sup Forums line of thinking tho, when you are desperate anyone mildly different sounds cool.

Sup Forums spends the days defending goldman sachs gabinet picks now.
Sad!

Balls as huge as basketballs, made from titanium. Respect.

Union ? You need to force the Dutch might upon the weak willed Germans. They want a Merkel and need a Geert also while there you may also take Belgium and free them from the barbarous muslim hordes too. We will not trigger Article 50 if you can uphold this request based Dutchbros

Is there a viable alternative to the PVV? I don't see VNL getting more than 5 seats, and that's being generous.

In the end the PVV is nothing more than the SP + anti-Islam, I realize that full well, but the issue needs to combatted before we reach the point of no return and I don't see parties like CDA or PvdA addressing it any time soon.

>being this autistic

Vote SP, who has always been in favor of refugee camps near the sight of refuge over taking them in.

>What do all these nationalists have in common?
>All fucking Pro Israel fucks.
What do you suggest should be done to the Jews other than, in the nationalist spirit, supporting their claim to a homeland?

>Anyone who supports the palestinian genocide isn't redpilled.

Anyone who fucking cares about MUH PALLIES isnt redpilled

>going to
not only should it have been done much before now, they should have NEVER been allowed in in the first place.

I doubt she's actually going to do it, more than likely trying to get on everyone's good side so she can get elected Chancellor again

Unlike in the past, the SP literally have the same positions on immigration etc. as the PvdA. It's just that they're silent about it because they know their electorate isn't in sync with these positions at all. Trap er niet in!

If we ever managed to do all that, Article 50 won't even matter. We will do 1688 all over again.

You guys are so gay lol

waht kind of fantasy land do you live in

>jews behind multiculturalism
>jews behind western nationalism

this guy is right

if part of being a jewish nationalist means you want to destroy white nationalism, then why can't we do the same but against the jews ?

Trust me when I say you'll never do anything overall good for whites by supporting jews.

He's clearly joking you retard.

Keeping people from islamic countries out isn't enough, though. We need to address the islam issue on a domestic front as well.

Jews aren't behind multiculturalism cumdumpsters are.

This pic, I don't know, it's upsetting me.

>then why can't we do the same but against the jews ?
Because they have the support network of quite many white dipshits if you haven't noticed.

We'll it's a little girl killed by dune coons so it should.

At this point I really dont care about the israel connections, at least it protects us from being samsom'd. The Israeli question can be addressed after we have our country back.

itt: moronic fucks from outside europe ranting about TEH JEWS. europeans who know where the real problem is (hint: not in israel).

hes a prince

jews aren't behind western nationalism, they are attempting to control and contain it, they fear it - especially if it is out of their control

any white nationalism without jewish puppets for them is anudda shoah

He means that he will become PM.

support it, yes
behind it, no

lmao

Warum verstehe ich nur Konzentrationslager?

Naahh, we did it 2 times before. Britain dont like this...

The answer is eradication

He's going to meme magic his way to the PM spot just like Trump did.

multiculturalism is about the destruction of a national identity, a Leitkultur, which is very much what the Frankfurt School wanted to weaken countries internally and make them susceptible to communism.

let me guess , your gunna blame the muslims?

like blaming the fire when you've been the victim of arson...which makes you the moron, dipshit