So i have gotten a offer from a job in Memphis

So i have gotten a offer from a job in Memphis

Is Memphis a Sup Forums accepted city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkmXi_yWqtU
archive.is/c6dhg
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Serbia&city1=Memphis, TN&city2=Belgrade&tracking=getDispatchComparison
tennessee.us.censusviewer.com/client
zillow.com/homedetails/743-Shady-Grove-Rd-S-Memphis-TN-38120/42264159_zpid/
wmcactionnews5.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Memphis
Meh
>Minneapolis
NOPE

>memphis

Hahahaha
Don't do it.
Unless you are black.

whats wrong With memphis

the dude who offered me the job said Memphis was amazing
talked about a pyramid, elvis and bbq

It is probably the blackest city in the country, I am sure there are good areas. If you make a lot of money you will be fine

depends on the seriousness on the job- whats the pay?

Moving from Norway to Memphis..

63,3% Black or African American
27,5% White non-Hispanic

Memphis is a fucking dangerous 70% black sprawling shithole. Minneapolis is actually a majority white city thats comfy and walkable. Maybe a little cold for my tastes but otherwise based with a low obesity percentage

Memphis and Minneapolis are both great. You will love America.

Memphis is one large ghetto. You better live somewhere outside of Memphis and commute.
>I would know, pic related, we have to deal with their crime bullshit all the time
>Arkansas would be crime free if it werent for Memphis people coming to visit family in Little Rock or Pine Bluff.

Uhhh yeah.

I'm sure there are good suburbs around Memphis but uh don't live in the city. Memphis is blacker than Atlanta and Atlanta is spook city USA.

However I would take Memphis over a place like Baltimore.

Find a nice small town and commute to work

Jesus

is America africa 2.0?

It's got shit areas and some really good food in the shit areas. Live in Germantown, Collierville, or Southaven and commute.

Going to the Ozarks after new years. How nice is it?

Memphis is horrible.

It's full of blacks. And by blacks, I mean the niggiest niggers that ever nigged.

How many murders has your entire country had this year? I guarantee you that we've beaten in, quite likely by an order of magnitude.

If you absolutely must come here, do not live in the city. Do not go to the city unless you have to. Never go to the city at night.

I am not suggesting that you don't take the job, but Memphis has a serious nigger infestation/crime problem.

If you stay out of certain areas you are likely to never have a problem, but it is still possible. The blacks in Memphis fit almost every single stereotype from lazy all of the way to violent.

You really have to be mindful of where you go and your surroundings.

So that kick-ass pyramid is a basspro shop now...

Blacks seems to contain themeselves with all that gang violence and abortions, but american mexicon in our lifetime? Who knows.

I live in Memphis.

no, it sucks and expect niggers everywhere being niggers.

I'm moving back to Nashville after Christmas.

Minneapolis and Saint Paul are nice cities and pleasant places to live except for December, January, and February. Those winters are in a league of their own.

Why don't you like Minneapolis?

The lodge is comfy as fuck desu

Pretty nice. North West Arkansas is like that gated community that's super nice to live in if you have money, but be prepared to keep up with the jones's if you know what I mean.

Scenery though is beautiful. Weed's good too.

>TFW DFL voting blue state.
>TFW DFL lady comes to your parent's house while you're voting, and your mother say's she's already voting DFL.

Saint Cloud is basically a mudslime city now. It's a huge shame.

Memphis is one huge ghetto, and this isn't an exaggeration dude.

There's an entire subgenre of rap music called MEMPHIS RAP. It sounds even MORE black than what you normally hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkmXi_yWqtU Listen to this and tell me if you think Memphis is a nice place to be in.

the somalians?

This. While Memphis is a nigger infested rat nest, there are some very nice suburban and rural communities where you can live in close proximity.

It's worse than chicongo, and I've lived there for 2 years, couldn't wait to get out.

American cities are most disgusting, vile places on the planet full of crimes - you will be too scared to walk home at midnight. Oh, and also it was the first time in my life i've got mugged (thankfully I don't carry cash).

Memphis probably has more murders in a day than Norway does in 5 years. (somebody can google this, but I'm betting it's not so far off from the truth).

Too many niggers user.

>are most disgusting, vile places on the planet full of crimes - you will be too scared to walk home at midnight. Oh, and also it was the first time in my life i've got mugged (thankfully I don't carry cash).Memphis probably
thanks for the warning

even Serbia is better????

Go for it.

I'm sure you won't live or work in the black ghettos of Memphis.

USA is hugely segregated. I'd definitely do it if I was offered the job.

The result of decades of 'white flight' from the horrible nigger infestation of our inner cities

As a Tennesseefag, don't do it! Memphis is one of the blackest and most violent cities in America.
archive.is/c6dhg

Le quick Google search shows that the entire country of Norway has around eight times the population of the city of Memphis, but Memphis had eight times the number of murders in 2015.

Per capita, that shit's staggering.

So glad I live in Bartlett and telecommute.

Any city in Serbia is 100x safer than any city in the US, especially memphis. Might not be as rich, true, but 50k/yr is not worth getting killed.

And as I've said, the first time in my life I've got mugged was in an US city.

See this for example
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Serbia&city1=Memphis, TN&city2=Belgrade&tracking=getDispatchComparison

what did you do in memphis and why did you leave USA?

I fucking love Nashville
Live in Atlanta right now, would love to move there

What will trump do With Memphis?

Nothing. He has bigger things on his plate.

I worked as a consultant for a bank in Chicago (memphis is probably worse) for 2 years - I've went back because my visa expired, and I'm not a Mexican. Although, there aren't a lot of Mexicans in IL as far as I could tell.

depending on where you have to commute, like others have said, you should just live in a suburb, like most of white America.

The 2010 census is 6 years out of date, so you will want to find a place pretty well surrounded by RED dots.

>tfw not French
>tfw it is legal to collect information on race
pic related from tennessee.us.censusviewer.com/client

that sounds amazing

is it that hard to believe that Serbians are better than niggers?

OP it all depends on how much money this job is paying you.
If you make enough to move into a nice white neighborhood there will be no issues

nigger central
prepare to get shot

Before the company that I work for was bought by a major corporations, it's headquarters was in Memphis and the company was notoriously cheap. It was the opportunity for me to get my foot in the door in my industry, so I took the job. I am very glad that I took the opportunity.

With that said, they temporarily housed new hires near Nonconnah Rd in an extended stay hotel.

Holy shit, in the few weeks that I stayed there, there were 3 car break-ins, two hotel room robberies (thankfully when no one was in the room), and crack head negroes prostitutes tapping on the first floor windows at 2AM. The crescendo happened when I awoke in the middle of the night to find that a car had been set ablaze in the parking lot.

That place was a trip.

I moved to a white enclave for the reminder of my time in Memphis and had no issues.

>pyramid

WE

checked

Arkansas for comparison. West Memphis might be a good idea, although, you will definitely want to check how bad traffic is at the time you will be in it.

The somalis. They stink, they fight, they wear burkas. Minneapolis was always a niggertown. When I say they stink, I mean it very literally. They destroy their neighborhoods, and drop shit on the lawn. They act like they can get away with behaving like they still live in their nigger hellhole, but somehow belong here. They don't. I want to actually kill them. I want to kill all the somalis, full stop.

>pleasant places to live except for December, January, and February. Those winters are in a league of their own.
>Not realizing that people can't live as a vagrants in the dustbowl cold zone
Winter is here, faggots.

>Arkansas

it has the worst nigger population in america. im from commiefornia and i know that

Literally a single block worth of decent and even that is swarmed with homeless.

WHAT A (((COINCIDENCE)))

the niggers are worse than regular niggers. send a somali strait from his homeland their and he will blow his brains out to escape the shame

I lived in Memphis for quiet a while. Just live in the Germantown suburb, it has plenty of whites and the police are actually paid. Downtown is only like a 30 min drive.

memphis is ghetto as fuck but also really cheap. if you pick a white area you'll probably be fine, but be aware that about 70% of the city is a drug infested shithole.

if you move to TN, you want to live in the Nashville burbs or near the smokies.

It's like a poorer version of Baltimore. Think abt that

Niggers and hills and trees

>Germantown

What's there? Mosques and truckyards?

This map is probably the most useful post in this thread, OP. You would be wise to memorize it.

People don't understand the difference in blacks.

You've got
Northeastern blacks
West Coast
Midwest
Deep South
Florida

Of these different classes Deep South and Florida are your most dangerous. South Florida blacks are the most dangerous of all.

When moved to Omaha a hood rat black tried to strong arm rob me at a gas station. I just looked him in the eyes and said "what the fuck do you think you are doing?". He took off.

In Miami the dude would have just pulled a gun and stuck it in my chest or forehead while robbing me also they like to pull along side you and level and AK at you while a passenger gets out and shakes you down.

Anyways you get what I'm saying. Not all blacks are the same. Memphis has Deep South blacks which are 2nd worst.

I got lucky and found a nice, cozy house right outside U of M on a nice street for under $100K. Was originally a house being rented out to U of M students, but the last renters accidentally left the kitchen faucet on while on vacation and flooded the house. Insurance repairs had been finished and the owner's wife was dying of cancer, so he just wanted to get rid of it.

Had a few small things to repair over the year since moving in, but other than that it's been great.
>mfw I'm only a few blocks away from Pete & Sam's, Castle Restaurant, and Las Delicias
Castle has Elder God-tier gyros, do NOT pass them up if you're ever in the area.

the old story I always heard was that all the smart blacks moved north after the civil war and what the south got left with was the absolute dregs. I'm not sure that's 100% true but I believe it a little bit.

nashville has horrible crime but the city is so damn segregated that it doesn't matter.

Tennessean here, let me break down the major cities for you;

>Memphis
Our own little Detroit. Ghettos and poverty abound. High crime and a nearly stagnant population as the people who can get out do. The suburbs aren't SO bad but the city itself is terrible, the rest of the state only talks about Memphis in regards to its history.

>Nashville.
Honestly one of the better major urban areas in the US, a few small ghettos but if you don't live there your worst fears are hipsters and tourists. Also growing insanely fast right now so there's construction everywhere, its city proper probably surpassed Memphis' in population late last year and the the metro is absolutely exploding. The suburbs are also in general frighteningly rich, especially to the south of the city.

>Knoxville.
A significantly smaller city, but still worth its snuff. Largely a college town but also very safe and well off, also upcoming but not nearly to the same degree as Nashville. The suburbs are similar to Nashville in terms of wealth, but once again not quite to the same degree.

>Chattanooga
Once a booming industrial center and railroad hub, now a relatively poor city to the south. It's not really terrible but it's seen better times. There's not too much of a difference between the suburbs and city proper here.

TLDR if you've gotta move to a city in TN anywhere is preferable to Memphis.

Memphis is great, the cost of living is very low and there are some real nice houses for cheap. you just have to be careful where you look because the nice areas have irregular perimeters. "Living by the university" could mean something very nice or super shitty. Memphis has little pockets of wealth and pockets of poverty and frequently they are on the same street.
> summer ave/ north parkway

Do it user. And see how many parallels there are with this.

Do not live in West Memphis, people from Memphis talk about how ghetto WM is.

Watson Street here.

Memphis has crime problems for sure, but the violent stuff is mainly in the bad parts of town. As long as you stay near Poplar Avenue, you're probably fine.

If you can put up with some occasional bullshit and keep aware of your surroundings, it's a cheap place to live.

look for a green area

>The suburbs are also in general frighteningly rich, especially to the south of the city.
it's like atlanta though, a lot of the wealth you see is maxed out credit card bling bling spending. There are terrifyingly wealthy people in Belle Meade and parts of Brentwood, however. Zero state income tax makes Nashville very attractive for businesspeople, and in particular those involved with healthcare.

Property has just recently got expensive too. You used to be able to build a goddamn fortress/mansion for like $350k down in Williamson county. Now all the out of staters moving in are driving things up.

That's up by the Rhodes road away from Rhodes, right?
Fenwick rd reporting

wipe his arse with it

>not including Gaitlinburg

it's a tourist hellhole. If you want to see the smokies, drive an extra 25 minutes into NC and pick a random town and avoid the shittiness that is that place.

It's still much cheaper than a lot of the country if you can believe it. Housing prices are exploding but people visiting from out of state still can't believe how cheap the stuff down in Williamson is. I think it's part of why the city's booming so much, the metro Nashville area's adding ~100,000 people a year at the moment.

>tfw accepted Job offer in Seattle

Finally, comfy weather every day

White area

zillow.com/homedetails/743-Shady-Grove-Rd-S-Memphis-TN-38120/42264159_zpid/

Every time I drive up there the whole place seems very foreign. I don't see very many whites. Lots of ghetto rap music, spanish, burqas, and what not. The Asians are fine though.

I don't know, the Twin Cities have a very distinct feeling to them. Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Des Moines, Kansas City (MO). There's just something about different cities, you know? The smell, the atmosphere, the skyline, the people, everything about them. Despite the Twin Cities' problems, I still do enjoy visiting them. Minnesota's pretty great, at least for me it is. Lived here my whole life. I can't imagine living somewhere else.

The little differences state by state are definitely there. I travel to Iowa frequently and just seeing a new fast food chain, or a store I've never seen before is always interesting. I bet moving to another part of the country (far away) takes some getting used to. Like from east to west coast, north to south. If that takes getting used to I can't possibly imagine what's going through a somali refugee's mind when they get off the plane in Minneapolis. Culture shock much?

Gatlinburg doesn't even have 5,000 people in its city center, its county has less than 100,000 people, and it's practically part of the Knoxville metro for how close it is. Sure it's nice but it's not exactly a major urban area.

I've said for years that Nashville is going to be the next Atlanta. The suburban expansion just never stops. Plus it's the "cool kid" destination post-graduation for just about every college student in a 400 mile radius with tons of entry level jobs.

It was really funny meeting/talking to people who got transplanted from California when Nissan moved their US HQ to Franklin. All these run of the mill employees sold $1.5mil houses out west and moved into homes that cost a third of that and were three times bigger.

On one hand I'm glad my city is succeeding but on the other it's kind of infuriating. There's people goddamn everywhere now, 65 and 24 are a disaster.

Memphis is the home of some of the most desirable girls I've ever met. Pretty, sweet, traditionally-minded, fun, smart. Living there doesn't sound half bad. (From burgerstan)

It's like 70 percent black

>On one hand I'm glad my city is succeeding but on the other it's kind of infuriating. There's people goddamn everywhere now, 65 and 24 are a disaster.

Very well said. At least most of the transplants actually like it here and aren't trying to make it into a "New California" like I've heard they do in other cities. They're kind of culture shocked for a year or two but in my experience they settle in pretty fast.

Speaking of Sup Forums approval, metro Nashville is one of the few urban areas in the US where white birthrates are significantly above the replacement level. I think it's the good paying jobs and low cost of living, but birthrates are abnormally high in the area.

Full of niggers & dangerous.

Search crime statistics: Memphis. Spoiler: It's got some really VERY shitty areas with lots of..."less Melanin-ly deficient" types. Truckers try to avoid stopping there. Even cops get shot there. Never with a family would I move there.

Blacks feel more comfortable around other blacks even though they're objectively better off in every way living in 98% white areas.

Someone should make an encyclopedia on niggers and publish it so I can read it to my children at night to scare them into hating niggers more than the boogeyman

Its called the color of crime. Google it

>Nordcuck moving to Memphrica

you'll feel at home 2bh

Only for the old Memphis rap

I just googled it,
Neat shit

But I mean like an encyclopedia on the types of niggers out there and which ones to fear most

I've lived in Memphis all my life TOO MANY NIGGERS TOO MUCH VIOLENCE WE'RE ALREADY ALMOST AT A MURDER A DAY ALL YEAR.

Literally open this website everyday there will be a new murder.

wmcactionnews5.com/

>birthrates are abnormally high in the area
it's an "I just got married and have my 1st job" destination for people from across the country. They all wind up living in places like Lavergne, Smyrna, Murfreesboro, Gallatin, etc. and spend their lives clogging up my precious interstates.

Also, mexicans. We have a heavy hispanic population out by the airport. They breed like crazy.

I remember that thread, fucking priceless.

Come to Memphis it's fun. There are really cool areas to live inside they city like Overton Square. Cooper Young, South Main, or near the Sears Crosstown Concourse.

Yes, there is crime and lots and lots of black people. But the city has a distinct culture, it's cheap, has incredible food, and a large and growing movement to better our city.

I have a 3 bedroom house in the city with a large yard for $1100. It's in a better neighborhood.

This is coming from the perspective of someone who likes to actually get out and enjoy the city and the people who live here.

If you are just a nerd who likes to sit and your house and stare at your computer screen it doesn't matter where you live.