Brit/pol/ - Haggis edition

>12 Dead as Pakistani 'Refugee' Ploughs Truck Through Berlin Christmas Market
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/19/one-dead-lorry-plows-berlin-christmas-market/

>"You gay bastards!": Papa John's Muslim restaurant worker unleashes torrent of homophobic abuse after 2 men hug
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/you-gay-b-papa-johns-9486784

>Even biggest doomsayers now think a Brexit recession is dead in the water
uk.businessinsider.com/barclays-revises-post-brexit-growth-forecasts-upwards-2016-12

>Sturgeon plan holds UK to ransom: Keep Scotland in Single Market or I'll rip Britain apart
express.co.uk/news/politics/745527/Nicola-Sturgeon-speech-Brexit-News-EU-referendum-Single-Market-independence-SNP-UK

>Theresa May pressed on Brexit plan as she appears before liaison committee for first time
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/theresa-may-pressed-brexit-plan-appears-liason-committee-first/

>Chief prosecutor trying former soldiers over alleged murder of IRA man should step down, says MP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/chief-prosecutor-trying-former-soldiers-alleged-murder-ira-man/

>Troubled families claim 'misleading'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38369557

>Would Britain have joined euro & Schengen? Tim Farron makes LUDICROUS ‘hard Remain’ claim
express.co.uk/news/politics/745264/Brexit-News-Tim-Farron-euro-schengen-hard-Remain-Theresa-May-EU-referendum

>Christmas strike chaos: Pressure grows on Theresa May as 1,000 Royal Mail workers threaten wildcat action as Post Office workers walk out
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/christmas-strike-chaos-1000-royal-mail-workers-threaten-wildcat/

>'THANK GOODNESS we're off the Titanic' Farage hails Brexit 'lifeboat' & slams Theresa May
express.co.uk/news/politics/745276/nigel-farage-brexit-lifeboat-sinking-titanic-eu-slams-theresa-may

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/shouldnt-vote-jeremy-corbyn/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5jcnoz/farage_brendan_cox_knows_more_about_extremism/
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/12/jeremy-corbyn-last-comrade
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow
theguardian.com/society/2004/jan/28/modlocalgov.comment
haaretz.com/blogs/david-s-harp/.premium-1.637212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That American went on to make a thread

>tfw have our own glock variant
>tfw all handguns banned in uk
>tfw self-defence is literally banned
>sharp fences also banned in case they hurt burglars
>waving knives at burglars from inside your property to scare them is also illegal in UK

kek

Be kind, his last thread got cucked by mine so he's very eager to get his new, shit, sameish Express and Breitbart links in

Fucking hell, how based is Farage these days, best part is most people on Twitter are agreeing with him.

>how based is Farage these days
Yeah I liked him when he was leader of UKIP but since he abandoned his party and country to become the alt-right's little rent boy he's REALLY GONE INTO TURBOBASED OVERDRIVE XDDD

South Thanet by-election when?

watching twitter slowly turn over the years has been pretty comfy desu

there was an mtv tweet about how "white men need to do better in 2017" yesterday and it got overwhelmingly shat on, replies disagreeing getting over 10k likes/retweets, you just didn't see stuff like that on twitter 1-2 years ago

Is YKTD a paki?

t. nonce

Honestly fed up with Farage now. He should've known when to stop, he could've gone down as a hero and instead he'll just be known as yet another alt-right Trump rent boy. Seriously ruined my image of him.

Is there some sort of vow I could make to prove I'm not a Muslim, like how if you say you deny the Holy Ghost you can never go to heaven?

No I'm not a paki

pathetic white knight

Post your hand

Post pics of hands.

Also post pics of your living room, I'm curious to see how you live.

Post hand and timestamp.

with a piece of ham on it

why do you fuck kids?

My sweet little whorish Nicola I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nicola's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nicola will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

CORYBN IRA!!!!!!!!!

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/shouldnt-vote-jeremy-corbyn/

nice blog

DELETE THIS.

>with a piece of ham on it

inb4 they find a new culprit as the truck driver who's white, blond hair blue eyes AfD member and prominent alt-right activist and runs a fake news website

is this fucking james joyce.

>Yes goy remember to take it with a mobile phone so that all the geodata is encrypted into it

Yeah right, you must think I'm new, I was there when John Constantine got doxxed based on a single screenshotted tweet and when Swansea's street got found based on a single picture, I'm not doing that, I'd sooner be called a nigger than phoned

This thread:

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5jcnoz/farage_brendan_cox_knows_more_about_extremism/

I know, I know:
>reddit

Yes, he was a massive degenerate scat and fart fetishist

>pubescent girls
>kids
Pick one numale

>importing 2 million shitskins a year while surrounding your christmas markets with hundreds of undercover police, blast barriers and flying sentential drones and blasting the populace with propaganda
Absolutely civic.

FLOUR OF SCOTLAND

Though I will once I have the time to make sure there's nothing incriminating in it, plus ham

What exactly happened with Constantine? I was there in 2014 and remember him but I never saw him get doxxed.

I thought Sup Forums deleted exif data upon posting?

You fuck 14 year olds you nonce

Zeus, child molestor, hipster and Polish immigrant vs Mosley?

Upload it to imgur, they autoremove exif data.

The assumption of bad faith on Corbyn's part is irritating.
Corbyn isn't evil, he's naive:
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/12/jeremy-corbyn-last-comrade

Yeah, 95% sure that this is what will happen. Merkel and the rest of them just have too much to lose at this point.

Then the media will turn around all smug and start ranting about "Islamophobia".

And we'll all live happily ever after, or at least for another few weeks until the next attack.

Do you need some time to ask your imam about the advanced taqiya?

How would they explain why an AfD member attacked a Christmas market and not a mosque or refugee centre?

He copy and pasted a comment made by his cousin on Twitter, somebody found it on Twitter and posted a picture of him, then he vanished because he and his cousin followed each other on Twitter - he had a wife and kids that he didn't want to know about his secret double life as a far-right tripfag

yuck desu

CORYBN IS IRA SUPPORTING SCUM WHO HATES PROTESTANTS IN NORTHERN IRELAND.

THE MAJORITY IN NORTHERN IRELAND, CATHOLICS INC. WANT NORTHERN IRELAND TO STAY IN THE UK, CORYBN WANTS A UNITED IRELAND AND WORKED WITH THE IRA. CORYBN IS ANTI-BRITISH.

>haggis edition

Meat is murder.

Fake news and the alt-right media told him to kill the good happy liberal citizens of berlin, of course

Oh right, I remember that now.

YEAH MATE WE KNOW

cuck please

The Final Battle to Decide the Fate of All Cosmos.

With only his Demon Lancasters as backup - will Mosley be able to overcome the defenses of the EURO-PEONS and bring peace to EVROPA once more?

Find out on the next episode of ANGLOBALL BD

No but I need time to find some kosher ham

Corbyn is essentially a man-child of sorts.

German police have the wrong man.

Attacker is still on the loose.

i stand by it
it's the only reasonable standpoint to assume that doesn't go to the extremes of either side

There's a few different ways that they could set him up.

>Attacking "traitors"
>False flag against poor innocent Muslims (except driving a truck through a crowd isn't exactly something that you can get away with easily)
>Anti-Christian Odinist Nazi

If you think that Merkel is just going to step up and take the blame for this (with an election coming up and the EU on the ropes partly because of her refugee crisis), you're delusional.

Kek, why do I get the impression you don't even own a smartphone, even in the current year

Is it Plebbit meme time again?

If he's a jihadist he will want to be killed by the police so he can be martyred and go heaven. Expect a shootout if/when they find him.

Putin must have hacked the police and got them to arrest the wrong guy!

No but he watches his sister get fucked by pakis

>homogenous society
>extreme
cuck please
I will rape you in a couple of month. I know where you live

imperium desu

kys omegalord

ever seen 4 lions

Reported

t. nonce

wew lad

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

>be european
>get shot

>be british
>control borders

BASED RUSSIANS
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

>britain
>controlled borders

>Plebbit meme

Everything YKTD doesn't like in his blog is Reddit.

Let's discuss trigfag history instead, or post asian girls, or argue with the 'Russian'.

Good stuff.

theguardian.com/society/2004/jan/28/modlocalgov.comment

>>be british
>>control borders

I don't bloody think so kuffar

>Russians again
Go ahead, tell us more about how you're definitely a Scottish expat and not a dirty slav
Then once you get bored of LARPing spam the thread with nonce bullshit and try desperately to convince us you're not the psychologically misaligned, cum crusted lecher we all know you are

didn't you know we control our borders unlike europe according to the based tories

Serious question, lads. Why are all of our leaders in Europe so hellbent on letting such an untold number of shitskins swarm into the continent, despite the negative economic and social consequences that are very clearly projected?

Sometimes I turn on the scottish bbc so I can listen to people speaking gibberish and pretend everything is alright in the world.

Talmudic legend is that once all the goyim blend into one race The Second Coming comes about and Jews rule the world forever

three guesses

We do have border controls though, unlike most of Europe.
They just let a bunch of shitskins migrate here as well as checking everyone's passport.

Richard Coudenhove Kalergi
Jewish and Israeli organisations
traitors

>David (((Rosenberg)))

German surnames =/= Judaism

haaretz.com/blogs/david-s-harp/.premium-1.637212

>Writing for Haaretz
>German

The full article is even better than the headline btw.

>a pity
>a pity
>A FUCKING PITY

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Also, you wanna value money? Start investing it in worthwhile ventures, not subhuman scum.

seems fictional desu

only intelligent jews backed the nazis, the subhuman jews funded the allies

Berg translates from German to Mountain.

Americans associate German surnames with Judaism because of the large numbers of German Jews who emigrated in the first half of the last century.

Berg = Mountain
Stein = Stone

>"you gay bastards"
>UNLEASHES TORRENT OF HOMOPHOBIC ABUSE

Hahaha what the fuck, I greet my friends this way.

1. It makes them feel good to 'help' the poor disadvantaged brown people
2. Swathes of cheap labour and loyal voters
3. A fragmented populace distrustful of itself is more pliable and will happily run into the arms of any institution or establishment that makes grandiose statements about 'change', regardless of how genuine or otherwise said statements are
4. Social incohesion is sure fire justification for expanding state power
5. Muh refugees muh foreign wars is a fine distraction from domestic policy failures and can be relied upon to dominate an inconvenient news cycle should circumstance necessitate
6. In theory, demographic commonality between nation states may ease the process of imposing supranational government (and the bigger the jurisdiction, the larger the government can feasibly becomes)