They're still at it

They're still at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I'm sorry but did already lose I assure you/
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll still try to "stop this madness" one year from now.

Moore will roll over the oposition.

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The Trump hasn't been inaugurated yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? The Clinton campaign are still petitioning congress to overturn the electoral college right now and they have been the best campaign in the USA for how many years now? They're going against one of the worst campaigns in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of swinging some blue states. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Clinton campaign is one of the best in the world, they destroyed Bernie and would of won the general election if the Russians didn't hack them. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, another elector is demanding to get briefed on Russia. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking politicians on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Trump only has 6 months left in his term, we will continue to search for a way to get him impeached.

let it be clear: Michael Moore is advocating for violence now. Michael Moore is seeking to rile people up to violence. he should be in jail

The next 12 years are going to be endless salt

>legal
how?

>still in denial phase
>addicted to that ole losing feeling

Trump would be proud of this wall of text.

Says increasingly nervous man for tenth time.

Hey can I get a wop in here to make some pasta out of this shit

>being this new

>"12 years"
>implying Great America will not make Trump emperor for life
>implying Great America will not cure aging
>implying we won't be mining liberal salt and basking in the sun of Trump's reign in 3,000 AD

I think you underestimate his power.

>fucking saved

I still can't believe we did it. We really did it.

that what hitler fans said in the 1930's

>Michael Moore

What a clown, the guys decides that he going to stop Trump with faint praise, But then he goes ahead to live studio audience.

This guy convinced the Rustbelt to vote for Trump and will forever be salty about it.

The faint praise in question:
youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ

he's fat. betwixt the ears.

If only he was fighting his obesity with as much dedication as he's fighting God emperor.

Is he running some kind of fundraiser to do this? I think that's probably a good way to get some extra cash from desperate libs.

It already is a pasta, user just reworded parts

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Tl;dr but I'm going to guess that was some kind of emotional rant about how much you admire your wife's boyfriend and that you hope he approves of you.

>12 years
what

Is he going to be charged for trying to pay electors to change their votes?

That would be extremely painful.

This. It's been posted literally thousands of times on this board.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I'm sorry but did already lose I assure you/

The pasta itself is at least 5 years old and was originally about the San Diego Chargers.

Michael Moore is giddy with glee over a Trump presidency.

For 8 years the Media hasn't launched any real noteworthy criticisms on President Obama, because the MSM has been completely in bed with him. He could (and did) do all the shit they used to screech at Dubbya for doing without having to suffer the consequence of their shrill whining.

Trump, though, Trump? Holy shit the MSM threw EVERYTHING at him. And he could take it. He beat down the propagandists. He's not their guy; he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Michael Moore, for the first time in a decade, will finally be able to come out of his multimillion dollar mansion in an all-white gated community and begin making """documentaries""" about how evil the "Establishment" is again.

The leftist problem must be addressed, daily. I'm hoping the ground game that helped Trump win doesn't take its foot off the gas. The fools like Moore need to be curb stomped on a regular basis. We can't get comfy, they are getting ready for war.

lol. nice one.

Hes still running damage control for making the single greatest Trump speech in the entire campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

C H I N A

he gets to be relevant again. after 8 years of having nothing to bitch about, this fat cunt gets to make a new doc that college kids can jerk off to.

What's the deal with this guy I swear he likes trump from video related.

youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happeve a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Just his stupid fucking picture makes comments like these more infuriating. It's like SJW can't look serious even if they try really hard.

>tfw the chorgers are still losing

>"stop this madness"

When is this jabba the hut fat fuck going to get a heart attack and die already

Wow, that's a great speech.

What gets me is after all of this they're still angry at Trump and not their own party for rigging the system to nominate Hillary. I'd be furious and want to tear down the party as it's clearly not working for the people anymore.

And yes I know parties do things based on their interests but it's sad when the lies are exposed and still no one cares.

He's a big guy.

They dont care about the party, they dont care about the country, they dont care about the political process, they only care about their feels.

Your God emperor could also stand to shed a few

8 years of Trump

Then four years of Mike "the Zapper" Pence

Michael please. stop posting in this thread.

For you.

Leftists really are fucking stupid.

>constantly go out of your way to shit on white people
>constantly go out of your way to show how asshurt Trump just existing make them
>act surprised that people you shit on weaponize something you hate against you

And the best thing is Leftists love to do the whole "Oh, you hate this? Hahaha I'm going to do it just to make you mad!"

Fat kike with kike cum on his mouth kike cum for brains kike lover fuck kikes

Enjoy the next 12 years of poisoned water and poisoned air as Trump "removes two regulations for every new one"

Look who's laughing now drumpf cucks!

Should the prime minister of Tuvalu weigh in Sup Forums?

>hitler fans
no it's not, please fucking neck your self.

Why not 8 years of Pence?

>says increasingly fat man for tenth time

>Trump will not be the Republican nominee
>Trump will not beat Hillary
>The Electors will stop Trump
>We Will Stop The Innaugatin on Jan.20 (peacefully)
>Trump will be impeached
>Trump won't win re-election
>Trump will go down as the worse President ever

This is just advertising, user. He has a movie to fund about this, and lowered social media presence isn't going to open the vault 'o shekels.

I don't get this guy. He did a good job back in the days popularizing US issues. And now he fight for the world he tried to destroy?

You have to be pretty fucked up to be anti war and pro Clinton at the same time.

If you lazy bastards would report him to twitter for violating Federal law with the bribe offer yesterday he would get banned.

Is Hillary behind any of this? Because it seemed awfully nice of Donald to basically drop the whole "lock her up" stuff

Denial

You had your fun Donny, but it's time to shut the fuck up.

He never dropped it. He said hes not going to pursue it. Its not his job, his attorney general on the other hand.

Time for another documentary to be released in 2020.

If he goes down as an excellent President then there's no reason to be mad. The problem is he will probably be garbage.

The Zho'Qn are a bunch of fucking cucks anyway.

Now the Xe'klaahni? The Xe'klaahni know what the fuck's up, my man.

So just to be clear, if Hillary isn't prosecuted (and she won't be), how will you feel about that? Will you feel that you've been betrayed?

>I think that's probably a good way to get some extra cash from desperate libs.
Holy shit, I hope he is... Could you just imagine, first Bernie, then Jill, now this obese retard... Keep parting ways with those shekels hahaha

The south already won Swiss. Go eat cheese with holes.

They call it "madness" when everything works the way its supposed to and the People elect a new President.

No, but I will be somewhat bothered if there is no intensive investigation.

Not at all. I just wanted liberal tears. Hillary going to prison is icing on the cake.

It'll be 8 years of Trump, then 4 to 8 years of Ivanka.

Why do you think she's moving to Washington?

Isnt this the cowboys pasta?

Cucked

>there's no reason to be mad
Keyword: reason.

When he gets elected are they going to move into the "Hes gonna get impeached in the first year" phase? Whats next?

>reason
Like when people hate a President because he's presiding while black.

SHUT THE FUCK UP POL YOU FAT RACIST FUCKS! HOW SMALL IS YOUR PENIS?

They're already saying he will be impeached in the first year, not realizing the Republicans have the majority in Congress.

>Whats next?

The "he's gonna get impeached in the second year" phase

>superhero themed party
>go as yourself

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

And at no point will trans people be their preferred gender. We will continue to fight & hope to find a legal, nonviolent way to stop this madness.

this isnt real

He does this for financial reasons, not sure why people don't get that.

>Just trying to stay relevant.

Michael Moore said so himself that Trump could potentially win, and Trump did.

What the actual fuck is Michael doing then?

When does one cross the line from making snide remarks on Twitter to full on treasonous acts?

>first female president is ivanka trump

Watch how she takes over a portion of trump's business once he completes legal separation as a form of political grooming.

/r/the_donald newfags need to learn what a copypasta is.

>can't fight his obesity
>wants to fight Trump

>reeeeeEEEEEEEE
>doesn't understand how a republic works

thanks for the salt, loser

It's pasta, you fucking newshit

As long as they don't turn violent and start destroying cities again I say go for it. This is what a free society looks like. But we must remain civilized and objective

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Michael Moore isn't human. He's sickeningly evil.

How can a man be this based?

Funny how they accurately detect madness but cant see it's inside them.