Why is he not wearing a glove on his right hand?

Can someone please explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_s29pbYAw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He needs to have it uncovered to properly channel meme magic

literally a freemason signifier

this and checked

He jerks off with that hand

He wore a thick glove in his left hand, because it would shake.
Historians speculate he might have had Parkinson's, and it sort of fits with his trying very hard to win (or spectacularly lose) the new German Empire very fast, before he collapses completely. Also fits with his eventual decline into near madness.

Been fingering his bitch

Easier to gas the fews without gloves.

Harder to finger blast your half niece with a leather glove on.

Everything is a freemason signifier.

This is a picture, it doesn't make any sense. His hand wouldn't be seen shaking just because he took of the glove and took a picture...

Kek, you soon to be nigger.

This picture wasn't taken by himself, in his room.
He was walking around, people were looking.
If you have a glove, or are holding something, your hand shakes less, and you have less tremors. It is a common advice given to Parkinson's patients, to appear more presentable.

Alright, makes sense.

that is obviously a painting, you are talking out of your ass

Of Mice and Men?
Curly the Ranch Boss reference?

Look at those nails, fucking degenerate.

What is a half niece? Aren't all nieces only related half way unless there's incest?

Its a painting from a picture.

Glove full of vasaline.

total bullshit

he doesnt wear a glove on the hand that needs to grab and use a handgun.

Ms. Braun wasn't into silly rubbers, pham.

Yeah, that was my thought as well. But it's so fucking well painted so I was unsure.

Anyhow, why would you depict him this way then?

>Pic related
That dude isn't wearing a glove either, and he's pointing towards the ground. Is he just showing of his ring, or is there some kind of meaning to it? Related?

Maybe the artist had this in mind and wanted him to appear more martial.

A half niece is the offspring of a half brother or half sister.

I aint scared of niggers, its you snow white europoors who will get the fright of your life when they take over your town.

this is an old school throw down photo. I will glove smack you motherfucker. He's so confident he'll beat you down he doesn't even need to take off his rings to avoid breaking his fingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_s29pbYAw8

Plenty of archive footage shows him shaking, showing tremors, bringing objects just to have something to hold.

Two doctors who saw him, Schenck and Morell, independently proposed Parkinson's, and the latter also suggested syphilis, the condition that Hitler's favorite philosopher, Nietzsche, was thought to have had.

If he knew, he would have reason to "rush" the war, so he can have his victory before his mental and physical collapse, explains his strategy of quick consecutive demands forcing Britain to oppose them for Poland, explains making a deal with the devil when doing the pact with Stalin, explains invading Russia before other war was done and even before troops were in position, explains wasting military resources on killing jews now, instead of using them for slave labor for longer, and so on.

Really, assuming that Hitler knew he is dying soon is a good explanation to most of the seemingly irrational things he did. He was in a hurry to be a hero before his time is up.

so what man ?

That only means the jews won again...

This way people like Michael Jackson didn't have to grow a little mustache as a tribute

Because I stole the other one from him! Hehehehehe

RUDE
GIVE IT BACK

1. it's a painting
2. the model used for the painting wasn't Hitler

JIDF has fresh interns it seems.

Because you can't effectively throw a baseball wearing two gloves stupid.
>Learn2pastime

How is anything I wrote in any way related to jews, Israel, or defending the former two?

>itt: people who don't know basic etiquette
You don't shake hands with gloves on, ever. That's why.

Jew stole it

It's a falconer's glove. Thick leather so the raptor's claws don't tear into your flesh with the force of its landing. Hitler was an avid outdoorsman and lover of animals.

Will some kind wizard shoop this into a checkem?

>lover of animals.

Lewd

He had cancer on that hand due to the kryptonite ring he wore to keep (((Superman))) at bay.