New video of Russian ambassador shot dead

youtube.com/watch?v=KpyvxfpLLhA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
youtubemultiplier.com/585952d31d40b-turkrouch-s-bizzare-adventure.php
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A little upsetting that he is so jittery.

any video of the roach get shot dead?

Wat...

He was pacing, reaching back and forth for his gun, looking all over the place.

Was hoping for a little more resolution. Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

He seems very calm to me. Not sure if he was praying or something like that just before the shooting

Too. Much. Vidya.

The amount of stress is insane, this guy did pretty well.

really makes you think

I just thought of something.
Considering his motives was the suffering in Aleppo, can't we meme that he has fallen for fake news?

i dont know any video editing so this is what i can do

Yeah not bad execution (lol) at all, he should ahve planned an escape route though.

Yeah if I I was security guard would definitely keep an eye out for someone pacing/staring at the wall/being jittery

Anyone else notice how he stopped several times to admire the artwork on the walls? It's like something out of a movie.

he was the security

>implying he didn't escape
death is the ultimate escape from this world son

>dr karlov I'm mossad

He was CIA

I can watch it again and again.

fuck can't the guy that's recording think about us before his own safety

Of course, he's doing a little prayer to his demon god just prior to pulling the gun.

Seems pretty operator. Good quick violence of action from pulling the gun to firing the shots until his target drops.

@38 secs when he walks over to the corner and kinda checks out the art. What is going through his head at that point ?

Noooo

>boi im boutta do it!!!

You had a good job, good car, and you fuck it up. How stupid must you fucking be.
Putin honestly probably sheds a tear watching this fucking retard kill his people.

You might end up feeling the repercussions of this lel

Stuff like this is going to make the average Russian citizen more pro war

I wonder why Karlov didn't use the armed guards working in a such an unfriendly enivronment of roach capital. Or at least wear a vest.

kek constantly hesitating when to do it

Don't worry, hohol, hohols will get their share after Trump gets into WH.

>GET
>HYPE

wew

Its been told that he shot in the air first and start shooting at the ambassador after. In this video he seems to shoot straigth at him.

Why the confusion

Fuck this. I asked for a confirmation from a friend who speaks Turkish, he said it means literally "golden stone", or goldstein in German.
PURE COINCIDENCE

>serve 15 years as an ambassador in North Korea
>finally get a better job in Turkey
>get shot on your 3rd year
Fug

Jesus Christ ambassador in NK must be the worse thing ever

Pretty good execution. Was calm enough. No, he didn't admire the art work. He was trying to choose the right angle not to harm bystanders. Pretty sure there were other Russians there as well, but did not assassinate them. My rating: 4/5.

pretty sure that he is mossad controlled. only 3 countries benefit from worse relations between russia and turkey. (((they))) and saudis and usa

nice to see the lead-up to the shooting as opposed to the first video which started shockingly with the first gunshot and then proceeded to show the speech.

If I didn't know better I'd say the first video was deigned for shock and awe but that would be moonbatty. Right?

>serve 15 years as an ambassador in North Korea
Isn't that just a diplomatic way to say "fuck you"

I wonder if the assassin was mulling his decision the whole time "should I? shouldn't I?" or if he was just waiting to get in a better position.

What must go brought the mind of a man before he does something like that. He knows that as soon as he does it, he is a dead man as well.

No sympathy for the turk roach. I am just curious about the thought process and psychology.

i don't get this. After all these years of promoting radical islam all over the world and western people are still amazed at these acts

Kek

not everyone hates North Korea budd

Islam means peace! Terrorism has no religion!

Keep it down, hohol. Stop this grunting or Taran's theorem will punish you.

He ALMOST looked like he was getting into a position to not hit the camera....

#nothingtodowithislam
#notallmuslims
#religionofpeace

>What must go brought
*What must go through

Makes sense. Whole point of terrorism is to be heard. He chose the right event.

I dont get it, why suicide by killing a representative, when you could try for the leader.

Anyone have the footage of the shooter getting aired out?

yeah, he is showing all the signs of someone mulling over what they're about to do. people who study criminal behavior call this the "interview," where the attacker figures out if he should strike or not (robbers and rapists sometimes actually talk to their would-be victim to figure out how stupid/blithe they are).

i think if it was my job to protect this VIP i would have been alarmed fast enough to go for the guy, but, he was standing behind all the other security. nobody looked at him.

yeah because he's gonna get a chance to be around putin

you're stupid. this is the most stupid post I've seen all day

Was an operation on short notice. Aleppo was conquered this/last week and if I recall correctly Turkey, Russia and Iran are meeting today on FM level.

>touching jacket
>touching self near holstered gun
>adjusting tie
>pacing, and actually looking away, at the floor or the paintings
>hesitates right at the draw
>calm
this is why people in your country get hit with massive fucking trucks. you have bred yourselves blissfully unaware of even the concept of motive.

72 virgins and one goat

If this isn't a false flag, then probably something along these lines:

>have family in Turkey
>turkish crime lords are also connected to their secret service
>they offer you money for your family in exchange for your life
>next day a terror attack happens

Rinse and repeat. Pretty much it's all about the money and their families' security.

Think he thought he would be shot immediately by competent security .
He must of been shocked to live for so long and that's why went on his rant and pacing awaiting his death

probably no bodycam of that, this is turkey we're talking about. there might have been CCTV there though? it's an art gallery, right? there should be passive site security at a place like that.

>behind all the other security

That wasn't security. And he wasn't mulling about the assassination, he was thinking about the angle.

You can seem him take one final "fuck it" breathe as he finally decides to reach in and grab his gun.

His fucking adrenaline was so high he was trying to calm himself down.

i think he maybe even gave enough time to actually be approached and taken aside by another guard to ask him what his fucking deal is, long before he worked up the courage to draw.

maybe

I have never experienced that level of rage where I would, with premeditation, kill a person (of course I would kill a person in self defense).

While I am sure that I could feel that level of rage if the person had, for example, done something horrible to a member of my family, I haven't personally experienced such visceral rage.

It's amazing that he maintained his composure right up until the act. He just looks fidgety, not dangerous. I wonder how long he had been in the same room as his victim before the shooting.

I don't know about that, but if he was connected to a network (state or terrorist organization) he was a dead man either way. He didn't have a choice.

Interesting post. It sort of answers my question in

He is convincingly placed himself behind backs in the "safe zone". Also he was "security guard" himself, he nervousness will rise teh flag that attack is coming yes but from outside.

BTW was one of the security guards killed too? I have seen second body boots on some photos.

your autism is off the sharts

We've been over this is multiple threads. A Turk said that he could be possible Jewish descendant, but that his family has been integrated in Turkish society ages ago and that he is indeed a Muslim. He said that it's not an uncommon surname and actual Jews in Turkey have Jewish first names.

It's the same thing with all the Lebanese Christians I know, they have Muslim sounding surnames but their first names are Christian.

>i don't know criminal psychology at all
yes, he did pick an angle. that did require a nanosecond of thought. that much is true.

that's the flaw, usually, that shows up in the DGUs.

VCAs that still have a shred of conscience, or who are still new to crime, telegraph the presence of a weapon like that. then they lose the gunfight.

ask anyone who hunts what the very first shot on an animal was like. then multiply that by 1000

>He didn't have a choice.
My thoughts exactly

He was police and identify himself as such to the security.

>i have no idea what people in a different field from mine do for a living
ok

>t. autist vidya player

this.

He looks a lot like Kal Pen here

Too soon, man.

checked

I appreciate his shooting stance. More than I'd expect from a muslim, who are just trained to shoot a little better than niggers but not much

witnessed

Another thing i noticed is that he checks the inner pocket of his jacket multiple times.He was hesistant and scared.
But also, it's really a very good shooting stance and execution very precesely done- aiming for the lung/heart.

when rightwingers don't get their way

Best i can do perubro
youtubemultiplier.com/585952d31d40b-turkrouch-s-bizzare-adventure.php

Muslim doesn't immediately equal to a mountain goat fucker who didn't go to school.

He was probably secular while training, then got radicalized over time

Nice shooting/posture desu

>After all these years of promoting radical islam all over the world

didn't know the western world wrote the quran

T O O
S O O N

Guy was a police officer or something, right? He didn't have any military background?

Of course. I was just making a generalization. The Chechens for instance actually know how to shoot.

>ask anyone who hunts what the very first shot on an animal was like. then multiply that by 1000

Reminds me of vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

Totally different circumstance. Yamaguchi could have been shitting himself before he charged the stage.

He probably took some drug to calm his nerves. Some witnesses said, he asked place to drink alcohol earlier in the day.

Police officer, probably additionally trained by CIA.
He is just too good to be an ordinary police boy.
>shooting stance
>aim in vital organs
>trigger discipline after executing the original target
All indicate he was not just a mere "lone wolf" or a "terrorist cell".

He probably lived like kang in Pyongyang with all his money, and there's no chance of being killed in chimpout there.

It's far better job than being an ambassador to Haiti.

the guy was acting sketchy as fuck or is it normal for a bodyguard to keep pacing around