>>103722516

It means he was a fugging sandnigger you dingus

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/08/chinese-tourist-who-lost-wallet-in-germany-ends-up-in-refugee-shelter
liveleak.com/view?i=efb_1482241309
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are at war with the eeevil Sikhs of Kashmire that keep da muslim man down and they dont sell their daughters for goats as a mocking gesture towards the Real Prophetâ„¢

Bump

Maybe he was a pakistani national who was living in a war zone like syria?

Then why didn't he go back to Pakistan?

Anyone from a non-western country with an off-white skin complexion can be a refugee in Europe. Remember how a Chinese tourist was sent to a German refugee center for 2 weeks after he tried to report his wallet had gone missing?

pakistan is fighting an insurgency against baloch, the taliban, and regularly exchanges war with india

This was fucking hilarious

Everyone here already knows that migrant got replaced with refugee in mainstream. You're barking up the wrong tree.

While not a war zone per say Pakistan is a very unsafe county because of how much control the radicals has, not to mention the hostilities with India and civil unrest in Kashmir

So?

So can I be a refugee in Germany? I'm soooooo afraid of Basque terrorism :_((((

No fucking way lol. Sauce?

Depends on how brown you are.

that's actually legit.
I read about it also. I have one question to you guys, i'm reading that the german police are saying shit like they have the wrong man in custody?

sorry for not posting source.
Here it is theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/08/chinese-tourist-who-lost-wallet-in-germany-ends-up-in-refugee-shelter

He carjacked and murdered the Polish truck driver
"RELIGION OF PEACE!"

liveleak.com/view?i=efb_1482241309

>Pakistani
Blame Britain for creating that shithole nation.

If they did get the wrong guy, the actual driver will almost never be caught. Must have had hours to get away and most likely no one would have seen his face.
Thanks for the link though.

So what? It's hardly a safe country No really there is a region called Kashmir

And he sexually assaulted a woman a couple of months ago.

Why was he even free in the first place ?

no problem man.
I really don't know, the situation is wierd. I mean i'm reading stuff like the man they caught is saying he not guilty. Why would anybody declare them guilty, when there is no 100% proof?

ficki ficki, it's Germany?

Now European countries aren't safe because of migration policy.

SEND THEM BACK

ESPECIALLY THOSE NOT FROM A FUCKING WAR ZONE

I want to share this other gem from the Zurich shooting...

>Swiss man with Ghanaian roots

OH SO THAT'S WHY I HEARD NOTHING ABOUT IT AFTER IT HAPPENED

>Swiss man with Ghanaian roots
i don't understand that? Why would they tell about his roots and then declare him "swiss" ?

He denied.

The media say it's not him, why would a refugee do that.
Leave them alone, poor refugees.

In French newspaper, journalists say "no link to far right has been made yet". Now even when shitskins go on rampage, they try to pin it on the far right.

No European country is on the break of civil war

And like I said, Pakistan is one throw away from war with India or civil war.

After you walked into a country, you are now part of the citizen.

Don't fucking believe this shit, german government is covering their asses because this guy should have been in jail for sexual assault in the first place.

Good. Fuck them.

Probably not even terrorist related
The whole case looks like he got really buttmad over something
Its not unusual for people that kill someone in anger going amok immediately after and take it out on a couple of random people before they kill themselves

Still, call him Swiss don't mention anything about roots. If that's such a big no no to not call him swiss

>He's Swiss

Ahmadis and Christians routinely face persecution and death there, so I can see a case for them to be refugees. However, by shocking co-incidence, those are the two groups that wouldn't do this shit, so this is some fuck trying to take advantage of Western goodwill to the persecuted so he can infiltrate the country, claim his benefits, and murder the citizens. Business as usual then.

>leave actual persecuted minorities to die
>let in swarms of terrorists

JUST

For our defense, a recent twitter poll showed 91% of French don't believe in mainstream medias anymore.

Medias are in full damage control and they're complaining people are going to alternative information sources which "is a shame" because those alternate sources aren't clear on their political orientation. I just couldn't believe this shit.

No link to the far right has been made, but we really wish it was so that we could have spent weeks telling everyone how dangerous it is for white people to get mad about being targeted for murder. But it's not so we'll drop it entirely.

No you are not, amed.

>what is irony.

>so I can see a case for them to be refugees
Yeah, in India.

> arrest a random refugee in the crowd
> turns out he's a criminal

I blame you for not culling them all.
And the UN for stopping you.

Nah the guy will probably attack again. Got to beat his own personal record.

>He is Swiss.

I still have hope on you Frenchies. You have always been more based and patriotic than German and Scandinavian faggots.

We're on the same boat and in France we have shitload of faggots too. Lots of German and Scandinavian probably feel how wrong all of this is. We must be united and not lose ourselves in petty quarrels.

kek

>b...but I just want to report my wallet as stolen...
>NO to the camp with you. schnell!

kek. also nice near get.

You can't force it. Let History speak for itself. Like he said in , people eventually will lose belief in the narrative and they'll end up redpilling by themselves.

Take care of your familly, take care of those you love and care about. Protect them if they're assaulted. Spread the truth as much as you can. Don't be afraid to speak your mind freely.

Let the leftists be the victim of their muslims, that's the only way for them to understand. Not all leftists are mentally sick and some can still be convinced that what's happening is a big injustice for Europeans.

I don't know what to tell you, really. But I don't think people will take it much longer. It is darkest before dawn.

If you are brown in Germany you can literally get off scot-free with:
>Im sorry Polizeikommissar, I didn't know I couldn't do that
or if you want to be 100% proof
>Sorry Polizeikommissar, but I didn't do that

Apparently libcucks don't understand the reality.

Yeah you're right french bro.
But what can we really do.
Let's not just focus on muslims, generally people from africa and the middle east who have an other religion are like the others from said country.

Similar thing happens in Australia, we get Iranian "refugees" usually they are just criminals that fled the country to avoid arrest. Then Iran doesn't want them back. Just shut down the UN.

MAKE GERMANY JUDENREIN AGAIN!

You think its any different in france? I'm sure most of these "refugees" have criminal records at home

Islam is a cancer for Europe. Most brown people are muslims, christian ones are very few and don't cause trouble.

I know it's the same in France, I never said the opposite. The immigrant who killed people in Nice was free even though he assaulted a young French 6 months before with a baseball bat. This is disgusting.

Germany was never Judenrein, cuz that would mean only jews would be in germany. Still nice try

According to the German police the Pakistani guy is Innocent. They're still looking for the perpetrator.

You can just legally resettle in Germany and recieve all the social benefits as member of EU?

Why are most Pakistanis ugly as sin? That's what I want to know.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

forgot link

It's their way to make you understand it's a black guy

>If they did get the wrong guy, the actual driver will almost never be caught
Nah, unless he left country already he`ll get cought. German police is throughful enouth to sweep and the street cameras, track all possible suspect movements, get a DNA sampe from the truck etc.

Just recently cought the refugee that raped and murdered the pro-refugee student, though it took them months.

see

I always thought it wasn't terrorism.. Mudslime shooting mudslimes is a win win situation for us

In Denmark they are all alike. The only muslims we don't have "issues" with is bosnians mostly because they are not the most religious people.

#TruckHasNoReligion
#TruckTiresMatter
#TruckOfPeace

they apply for refugee status it doesnt mean they will be granted it. but given faggy EU laws they can just go to another country in europe and apply again

they do that when they commit crimes as well

>why are pakis ugly as sin

That's the source of their hate, the fuel of their bitterness and despise for others

German cucks

I'm so sick and tired of this "refugee" bullshit.