Man remote viewed the major happenings today a month earlier

Prev. thread youtu.be/4jApEqs8Q5I

Other urls found in this thread:

noosphere.princeton.edu/
truththeory.com/2016/02/23/how-was-911-predicted-so-many-times-before-it-happened/
aspr.com/911survey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A_RxbFm9pLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This may also be of interest to you guys:

noosphere.princeton.edu/

>The Global Consciousness Project (GCP, also called the EGG Project) is a parapsychology experiment begun in 1998 as an attempt to detect possible interactions of "global consciousness" with physical systems. The project monitors a geographically distributed network of hardware random number generators in a bid to identify anomalous outputs that correlate with widespread emotional responses to sets of world events, or periods of focused attention by large numbers of people.

>The GCP has suggested changes in the level of randomness may have occurred during the September 11, 2001 attacks at the times of the plane impacts and the building collapses, and over the two days following the attacks

Cold reading bullshit.

where

he said there was a shaped charge IED that blew up some holiday people

No, not at all. Remote viewing is a skill that needs to be developed over time. The DOA actively funds remote viewing training and remote viewers to provide intel.

Also related: Many people reported having precognitive dreams just before 9/11 and the tsunami in Japan

truththeory.com/2016/02/23/how-was-911-predicted-so-many-times-before-it-happened/

There are groups seeking to catalog these precognitive dreams. You can report them here: aspr.com/911survey.html

Good interview on Project Stargate, the government funded remote viewing project

youtube.com/watch?v=A_RxbFm9pLY

you may think it's /x/ tier but with all the happenings lately, we may be able to predict them before they happen if we stay on top of this shit

this

/sage

People are ALWAYS reporting having precognitive dreams. It's only after happenings that one starts looking and inevitably stumbles upon the fraction that happened to guess roughly the correct things. It's confirmation bias.

So is remote viewing legit or is it BS?

There are a lot of bullshit artists, but there are a few people who are credible. As a technique, it's definitely legit.

1 hour and 25 minutes. Could you please give a time for the prediction in the video? Thanks in advance.

Bullshit. Lnr2physics faggot.

3:40 start. He predicts several things, obongo's birth certificate, yesterday's assassination, and the truck attack

Lol, the "physics" you know is 90 years behind reality

I want /x/ to leave

you know there are filters and you can hide threads, but here you are replying in an "x" thread.
Nigger, this does deal with politics.
You've never heard of Edgar Cayce?

>Also related: Many people reported having precognitive dreams just before 9/11 and the tsunami in Japan

Yeah and the same amount of people have those dreams every other day when nothing is happening but they just forget about then because nothing did happen.

me too, /x/ spillover was never good

>Man remote viewed
Where the fuck was he before 9/11?

I'm sure the 20 cuck threads are more up your alley right?

>remote viewing
Wew lad get out of here with that stupid shit. Been proven time and time again its bullshit.

>you know there are filters and you can hide threads
"Just ignore it" never works. /x/ has infested this board, and it's lowering the quality of discussion and attracting gullible idiots.

At least cuck threads are obvious shitposts.

i precogged some stuff
the thing about it is that its always an incomplete scenario
i cant go out and say anything specific about "what-when-where"
usually i get one or two of them and that helps very little

its usually years between them, but my latest recurring one are about a war against robots in a scorched barren land
whats left of humanity will need to hide under glaciers in the (ant)arctics

no idea if its alien robots or our own

shut the fuk up ahmed

OK Sup Forums, he was right about the Berlin`s attack.
He also drew this, what does it means?

Doesn't Moloch love the number 23

You have to be 18 to post here

It was Mossad.

What part of physics stop the future from being known in the present?

No, but /x/ UTTERLY RUINS intelligent discussion.

A great example of this is the whole Podesta Email/"pizzagate" thing.

>try to investigate the real, prosecutable aspects of child trafficking
>show charts connecting real partners to Podestas, Clintons, Epstein, Giustra... their symbols as defined by the FBI, art galleries... money laundering operations... REAL SHIT
>in comes /x/
>proceeds to spaz out and flood the thread with illuminati pentagram street view tracings and David Icke videos of Saturnian lizard geometric matrixes, etc etc etc...

I fucking hate you faggots and you are cancer. GTFO and stay in your fantasy roleplay board.

The sad part is... In reality I am far more "/x/" than most of you tools.

if you look in the catalog theres about 90 shitpost threads, and its been like that since around the time US election started and this is what u bitch about.

there's ALWAYS going to be shills and bots here to dilute people from talking about those who rule them.

It DOES NOT need to be futher diluted by people trying to discuss
>how politics is REALLY CONTROLLED BY THE SECRET CHIEFS OF LUCIFERIAN ILLUMINATUS!!1

because... even if it is true.. You can't prove it... therefore it is metaphysical speculation and thereby belongs on

Reminder Jews did every war in the past 300 years. Oy vey it's another Shoah. My Kippah is going to fall off.

well Jews roleplay as muh muh Black Lord Of Darrrkkkkness Is Coming shieeeet.

it has to do with politics tho and can be on pol

I can sometimes see things that are about to happen just before they happen.

Kind of like a deja vu but it usually renders me unable to move until it passes, if i force myself i can respond before things happen but it is too draining and only lasts a few seconds, typically during some unimportant moment so i just let it pass.

>tfw i can see the future but its the worlds most pointless super power

Fwiw I managed to predict dropping my phone breaking.
>be me
>get random vivid dreams about dropping my phone and a black stain slowly covering the screen until it stopped displaying anything
>dreams suddenly stop
>breaks phone a few weeks later while on holiday, exact same thing happens
>fml

Still, I've had random recurring dreams about Soviet era swimming pools and spas and I don't see myself going to either in the near future, so maybe ww3 won't happen?

A few years ago I dreamt fireballs falling from the sky in London.

shut up faggot

trips of truth