This is Danish Christmas markets now

Thank you, Germany.

Danish Christmas markets are not guarded with visibly armed policemen and concrete barriers are being set up.

Thank you, Germans. You destroyed Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no Panzersperren
amateurs.

Shove a gun in a muslim's face more often and they'll learn to behave. It's fucked up that it has to happen on a Christmas but it's a good thing in the long run.

>Thank you, Germans. You destroyed Christmas

You mean muslims right?

Thank you based merkel. Thats the new germany/europe she was speaking of i guess.

You mean the allies in ww2 right?

Rather than trying to protect ourselves from the problem, we focus on entirely preventing it by not letting the shitskins in, in the first place.

We're not exactly experienced with dealing with terrorist attacks unlike you selfhating Jew slaves

>9mm ammo
>Stopping a huge truck in high speed

POLITIET YES

No senpai, germans.
They brought all these subhumans here in the first place.
>Always kill a traitor before an enemy

What are they going to do against a truck?

I wouldn't hold a grudge against a wolf if it attacks a human, as it is within its nature. I'd simply put it down if it posed a threat.

Likewise, I don't hold a grudge against Muslims for acting upon their primal instinct to kill, murder and rape. I just believe we should euthanize them.

Germans are the ones letting in all the Muslims, well knowing what they're gonna do. They're responsible and the victims of last nights attack all deserve it, being the german scum they are

Shoot the driver.

And yell "GTFO!"

>And yell "GTFO!"
Will he be able to understand you Danes though, i've heard some stories...

Denmark is being smart.

This attack happening right before christmas, and Trump's inauguration, is important however. While the loss of life is tragic, it is inevitable with so many slimes in ones country. Now we can make a new years resolution, to DEUS VULT these fucking parasites and murderers from western society.

This is why you remove kebab, not import it you stupid fucks!

This
Why do you think shit like that doesnt happen in the Balkans?
I will tell you why, because in the Balkans genocide is considered a hobby and the anihilation of an entire village friendly banter, and they know it

Ask politely to step out of the car and to stop hurting people, and excuse themselves for being so intolerant for not knowing the driving habits of the person, because there is still so much we can learn about each other cultures.

>tfw Danish surnames

Is Denmark bretty good? You're not as eccentric as the Swedes?

Look at that blonde cunt. Just itching to execute some mudslimes. Glorious.

>danes
>human

>complaining about safety

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

You can't blame a bear for attacking people, it's a bear. You can blame someone who invites a bear into their house.

"Gatetöö flueagun flaaagaeäå!"
"Durka Durka?"
*shifts to 9th gear*

>danes
>white

ayo hol up

>Germany's hat

Opinion discarded

Nah, we're very casual and most have a great amount of self irony. Not stuck up at all, unlike Swedes

And we're much more white too!

come over and i'll serve you a nice cup of rod grod med flode with some leverpostej and frikadeller

>that moment when he noticed that the photographer was a muslim

Aah Danish cuisine. Hollowed out bread stuffed with onions and a side of beer.

>giving away your freedom
>giving away your freedom so a nigger can impregnate your women with your tax money

>nice cup of rod grod med flode with some leverpostej and frikadeller

w-what?

Yes.

And when a person invites a bear to your kid's birthday party, well knowing it's gonna maul all the guests, that's when you pull the plug and execute the traitor who invited the bear.

Also you euthanize the bear

What's the difference?

Denmark is best

>in the Balkans genocide is considered a hobby and the anihilation of an entire village friendly banter

Kek

>Britain's pet
>the niggers of the white race

Post discarded

>That pic
>"Christmas Market"

Why are they writing julemarked in english??

it seems that you are not cucked like sweden and germany.

are you different race? not being gothic is the reson?

Just eat this, close your eyes and let your worries drift away

Its a good dish here in Denmark

globalism

Cool. My Great-Grandfather was Danish.

Danes and Netherlanders are the most racist people in Europe, they just hide their power level really well

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482176863730.webm

All these kids itt.

central copenhagen, brother

gotta cater to them turists for some sweet international bucks

:( is that ketchup on a platano?

:(

Am I the only one who thinks that uniform is cool as fuck?

I'm right!

>Dencuckistan

well for some reason all dutch treated me well, which was only true for most germans but not all of them.

Better than kodboller from ikea.

isnt this xenophobic?

you crazy animals

Copenhagen is globalist center of Denmark. Sad.

>plz dont save this rare Frikorps Danmark Jule poster

Muslims are the germans now, holy fuck germany you fucked up so bad.

Welcome to the club.
We've been like this for a year.

lol good one leaf...good one...

>kodboller
i do not think swedes eat that, here that is beggar tier, really, some beggars go to ikea to eat that and that kills their hunger.

Sounds nice

The genetic stock of Danes can be summarized as the aggressive and nationalist temper of prussians combined witht the purity and intelligence of Aryans.

Much like the Dutch, essentially a perfect super human breed. Danes and Dutch are undoubtedly the most powerfull race(s) in the world. Which leads me to

Denmark and Netherlands would ideally be one country. I cannot even begind to comprehend the power such a state would wield. WOW

Further, how does it feel to be a subject to the Danish throne? You know that your queen is Margareth II of Denmark right?

kek, saw some policeman with mps today too at a local christmas market

Don't listen to this man, he is insane.

Pic related won the "national cuisine" dish last time.

Kek, it's a bit like Skyrim.

>shove q gun in a Muslim's fave more often and he'll learn to behave
From that position, we may as well kill them all. Having them around is like having a bunch of rabid dogs chained to a pole in the middle of a schoolyard. They're gonna get loose or some kid is gonna come close and get mauled sooner or later.

Seeing our flag getting burned and our embassies getting bombed for 6 months, can red pill any nation

You posted this meme yesterday aswell. I dont even think its danish famalam, old as fuark

They eat that shit. Trust me. They are nigger tier. Even the natives.

Danish are the pinnacle of European/Aryan race.
They set the standard of what is "whiteness" imo

No, it is ketchup on a banana.

>Denmark and Netherlands would ideally be one country

the desire to merge with others is the prime symptom of weakness.

seems better

>You know that your queen is Margareth II of Denmark right?
You know that when didnt simply abolish monarchy but we also confiscated the entire royal family's property and banned them from owning land in Greece right?
And that they every now and then they appeal to the supreme court over this being unfair and that they are actually greek and get teary eyed only to get a "Lol no, now get out"

you spelled hadjis wrong

when did that exactly happen?

i am not very wise about wars.

Is that why all those 300+ germanic micro-states merged into the German Empire? :^)

do Danes really call it "Christmas Mark"?

I wonder if those gloves are good for shooting.

whatever, is fucking disgusting. and if it is a banana is tropical also.

Germans are just Slavic rape babies after world war 2, it would have been surprising if they didn't destroy everything through their self hatred.

The last "et" is just out of the picture.

Honestly, it's good that they do that instead of doing jack and just shut down the place because they have to blame everything but filthy immigrant scums

It's wouldn't be as much a merger as it would be a reunification. The cultural and genetic ties between Danes and Dutch people are so strong that you will never understand it.

Germans simply do not have it in them to understand the complexity of our relationsship with the Netherlands. Such abstract things cannot be fathomed by a German mind

Was the German unification in the 1860's which led to the German Empire a sign of weakness?

That guy would look good in a SS uniform.

In 2006

delet this

He's handsome fuck

Nothing, they are under orders to shoot civilians if a terrorist shows up, that way the media can push white shooter narrative and Merkel can keep saying how good multicult is.

>mp5
Why not a short barreled rifle?

No its some cuck market designed to appeal to tourists.

I hope a truck takes it out tbqh

>Thank you, Germans. You destroyed Christmas

Germans? lol, no, this is the result of Islamists

they're killers AND murderers?
wtf i hate muslims now

yeah that was a brain fart on my side

I meant the Christmas part

it's not like merkel or the other eu-hatchmen asked us before violating our migration laws and inviting every single shitskin from afrika and the middle east.
i never voted for this cunt , but to be faire, before reelected she said " multikulti has failed" and than did a180°on this after the election.
the only thing that can be blamed on us is the fact that Merkel + "her children" were not lynchen after last new year.

>Greeks violating the right of private property by confiscating it for some sweet NEET bucks AND take pride in it afterwards

checks out

Who could have thought, that this multiculturism would work so nicely?

We can all enjoy our daily lives and coming holidays in such great Christmas spirit as long as we remember to grab our bulletproof vests and airbag-bubles on our way out.

Why the fuck this has to be our new reality?

>tfw sub-90% white town
REEEEEEEMOVE PERKER