DIY right wing safty squads, /leftypol/ mod saved edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fucking fuck you mean

they were burning down lefties or something i dont even know anymore

read the entire /qa/ post...

it also states RWSS is not permitted on Sup Forums and that you need to find a new venue

boards.Sup Forums.org/diy/thread/1101655/

Reminder that these threads belong on /diy/ ;^)

Reporting for duty

I like what I'm seeing here.

reminder to go to /qa/ and occasionally post to combat the leftypol retards trying to voice for change

how many ylyl teir threads we get regularly on this board and how much action is taken against them? without this kinda thing Sup Forums is nothing. if we get diy specific crackdowns there is an 8gag board specific to the topic, but lets see if we can keep it here

Safe place for safe lads to discuss safety.

Safe bump

REPORTED FOR SAYING SEASONS GREETINGS INSTEAD OF MERRY CHRISTMAS

>warehouse fire kills dozen
>not current events

wew lad

t. bigoted arsonist

What were these threads even about? How did they relate to a personal army?

I never noticed them on Sup Forums for the last few weeks

Basically Sup Forums was going around checking out Do-It-Yourself arts venues and squatting residences and warehouses and reporting them to the fire marshal.

About 16 got shut down before a mod lost his shit and started playing whack-a-mole with the threads.

Super popular, was probably the best thing on /pol since the old days. Still mods==gods and they are all leftist cucks.

A warehouse in Oakland burnt down so we noticed all these places sjw congregate are huge fire hazards.

So we're investigating these places for fire hazards and calling fire marshals on them if we find any.

They're not really personal army since these places are public information on facebook and shit, we just follow these normies to their places of gathering and shut em down if possible.

Interesting

Is there another way around this? Maybe change the name and do them low key on Sup Forums or some other board?

easy, already happened on other chans, but Sup Forums needs it to be great again

Why are you cunts ignoring the thread on /diy/?

cripplechan?