WHEN CAN WE FINALLY RISE AND REMOVE KEBAB

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

I'm fucking done with this shit. Islam is cancer and needs to be removed from this earth. How and when can real germans finally band together and end this charade?

Fuck the defeatist attitude on the facebook normies. Isn't there a underground RWDS group i can join? my children will not share a germany with these shitskins

nice try mr. verfassungsschutz agent

Just move away from that country. It is forsaken by God

You should have more respect for our "führungsetage" in the verfassungsschutz..which is building the empire from within

>insulting the Truck of Peace

BEHEAD

That isn't even unlikely, since they are infiltrating the far-right so much it is actually very possible that they are infiltrated as well.

stop waiting and do it, faggot

It's not islam you monumental fucking retard, it's the foreigners.

Educate them and provide a higher quality of life. They will become atheists like the rest of you.

Why do you want to join groups? Don't join any group. Government is collecting data. Stay offline and stay safe.
Just do it on your own time as a hobby.

Tribal atheists with a mean IQ of at best 90 and no impulse control whatsoever.

>implying diversity is not strength
We are so screwed

Give us money and promises of no Hague :^)

>remove kebab
A pointless exercise, like cutting grass. What you need to do is strike at the root, at the thing that flooded your country with kebab in the first place. If you don't, they can and will always bring more.

It's both, you unremarkable retard.

Go to your local town hall and kill everyone.

Fuck you by election time you will be voting for CDU again.

Only victim yesterday was the kurwa.

>mfw germany is lost and the Last true germans had their siblings here
>mfw im 27 yrs old and Ive never seen a negroe in my City (San Martín de los andes)

Solve the islam issue... nothing changes.
Solve the foreigner issue, everything's fixed.

Bitching about Islam for any purpose other than to make the solution more marketable is fucking pointless. Like turning off the humidifier and sitting back when your roof's sprung a leak.

>Inb4 Black argentina meme from cucks

Am I the only one waiting for kek to physically manifest and remove the kebabs just for shits and giggles and cause he likes out style or..

how do i immigrate?

Edgy dude. E-D-G-Y!!

Let's abandon ship and go to fucking Uruguay

foreigner issue? you know that you have swedes and germans converting to islam right?

you mean like inception? infliltrating an infliltration within an infiltration?