When did you last get triggered?

When did you last get triggered?

Never because Im not a little faggot.

when one of my friends thought the claim of "Russia's hacking interfered in the election" was "Russia hacked the voting machines"

Whats wrong with laci green? Seriously. Shes not a mega feminist, just a huge slut

I never get triggered.
I kinda also suck at triggering people since the only times I do it I don't even mean to trigger to begin with.

When I saw how ugly Laci Green's feet are.

You answered yourself burger bro.

Yesterday from some stinky cunt made me punch 30 random babies.. True story

that MTV "new years resolutions for white guys" video had me foaming at the mouth earlier.

Post em

I get a little irritated every time I see Michael Moore's face.

I was at the Grits Festival and this cunt was smoking with her baby in a stroller. It made me so mad, I wanted to stab that bitch.

*trigger warning*
Whats wrong with sluts? Why does the life of a promiscuous women bother you?

Never been "triggered"

I'd still facefuck her.

walking through a wallmart
there were always indians there as long as I can remember but now its all brown people
I live in a pretty rich community but they keep on insisting to put low income apartments just down the street.

Everytime I see a ginger with a dindu, which is pretty much 24/7 because they are turbo coalburners.

I have severe panic disorder, so I have real triggers and the last time I got "triggered" was when I heard my grandpa passed away recently. I'm usually able to control it though because I'm not a fucking faggot.

I have severe panic disorder, so I have real triggers and the last time I got "triggered" was when I heard my grandpa passed away recently. I'm usually able to control it though because I'm not a fucking faggot, ya know?

Libshits trigger me everyday.

this triggered me

>that (((necklace)))

It's not even what they're saying, it's how fucking smug these people are about it.

Kek
Cam confirm

Same. I want them to keep doing that batshit insane stuff though because it only exposes them more.

Notice how everyone in the video looked fucking strange? Like literal genetic defectives.

Laci gets all fat again and hides half her videos that show how stupid she is.

you're right, the smugness makes me wish for RaHoWa, especially that low-test white faggot

>listhen white guyth

im permanently triggered.

When I realized I will never have her perfect soles on my face