GERMANY NO !

New Year's Eve rapist beaten with a Beer bottle and stabbed with knife by 4 Germans

focus.de/regional/koeln/in-koeln-kalk-silvester-sextaeter-geschlagen-und-mit-messer-angegriffen_id_6377304.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/643412952205381633/photo/1
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34176631
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
youtube.com/watch?v=JMjy_JrdO4E
youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it begins...

keep it up germs

>not stabbed with dick

Germans are still too polite

are you faggots finally standing up? better stand up faster, got 6 gorillion "refugees" already to sort out

A moslem rapist stabbed by German patriots? We don't see good news on the board often, this is a pleasant surprise.

Finally! Gut goys

About fucking time

They should of killed him

Damn, Germany's really in the spotlight right now

A few more dead shitskins and maybe there's actually some hope for you guys

>breaking news, muslim with sexual emergency murdered(?) in cold blood by 4 white german bigots

local rapist

Good

Wow this is stupid.

Do you really think someone deserves to get stabbed for this?

Germans are better than this. That guy brings shame to Germany.

DEUTSCHLAND JA!!!!

cool

Yes, let's just jump to conclusions. Not like there are plenty of examples of eye witnesses or victims making up facts to spread propaganda, for example this girl who claimed to have been raped by migrants, when in fact she wasn't raped at all:theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany

Or how about this guy, who claimed this photo was of a refugee in Germany holding an ISIS flag?twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/643412952205381633/photo/1
Turned out that photo was 3 years old, not of a refugee, not an ISIS flag, and shot during a counter-rally as a response to a far-right party doing a rally through Bonn.

Or how about this case, where a facebook user got 70000 shares for pointing out that an apparent IS fighter posed as a refugee to get into Europe?bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34176631
Turns out that the guy was Laith Al Saleh, who did indeed fight in the Syrian civil war, however not for ISIS, but in the Free Syrian Army, which wants a secular and democratic Syria and is one of the more effective groups fighting against ISIS (and which is one of the few groups where you can not joke about "moderate rebels").

But yes, let's instead continue to take everything that a single individual claims as a fact.

libtard

>Do you really think someone deserves to get stabbed for this?
Totally.

Praise Kek!!!

based

I'd prefer he be publicly hanged in the gallows but you can't forgo justice just because you have no gallows

It was probably another refugee who stabbed and beat him.

Only 2,999,999 to go.

>> www.reddit.com

Truly tragic. All he did was peacefully rape someone and he gets attacked for it?

Probably Slavs. Krauts are bunch of cucks.

Except it's mentioned in the article that this fuck was a sex offender, and recognised by police, the rest of your post is irrelevant.

kek

also good job Germany

This.
Or public castration, just to set an example for all the other shitskins.

You're next

bullshit fsa is terrorist, your arguments are thus invalid

Should've lynched the fucker, agreed.

1,488% better

>evil

>New Year's Eve

wat

Not so fast, we need a country totally falls before of that

did you live under a rock on new years of 2015 to 2016?

>in response to far right
You realise the far right was a response to them?

t. Muhammad Aabid Aarif Aayan

Is that you canada?

1,488 is not much better tho. at leat 1.488% better

Sounds like a good start to me.

t. inbred Paki

They should have raped him back, dont they get denied heaven if they are gay?

Fuck em to death.

Probably stabbed by other muslims who were protecting their own women, a kraut would never break the law, even if it meant his daughter was getting raped.

>The paintings are slightly tilted and the wire isn't properly concealed

why?

you people realize he was attacked by other muzzies, right?

this to be honest.

Köln-Kalk verbot.

KEK!

perfect

I think rapists deserve to have their genitals mutilated. Men and women rapists. Everyone is equal in the torture room!

Translation?

>should of
I think the same about you.

> The 36-year old Moroccan is sufficent known to the police because of robberies, crimninal assaults and frauds
> STILL STROLLS THROUGH GERMANY TO FIND SOME BUMBAMPUSSY

Good.

Stab all rapists

Is it finally happening?
I want it to be finally happening.

>giving muslims the benefit of the doubt

true, he should be dragged behind the car through the country and hanged, what's rest of him, on the nearest asylum center

it's habbenin

This is the start.
Kek'd

east germany or faggot germany?

Yes. They deserve worse

faggot germany

> YES!
> Let the hate flow through you!

Mr. Garrison was right?

youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

Right wing death squads

People still think this is worth typing to annoy and waste time of Sup Forums member. What's the purpose of liberal shit-posting besides a (you). If you're going to be a fucking idiot at least post "reply to post or mum will die" Sup Forums tier shit instead of pissing me off about the fact some sub-humans that are alive today think what you're saying is actually reasonable.

THE FIRE RISES

Seems like there are still a few uncucked people left in Germany.

The media has over and over again leeched of a tragic rape case of some young girl to clickbait and to draw readers. I’m not talking about just reporting on it. I’m talking about these “this was in the mind of the rapists”, “the rapists brother denounces his kin”, “here is the mothers open letter to the rapist” kind of articles. When they do this they profit from people’s feelings and concerns, ofc. They also promote the hatred for the rapist (which is fine) because that is needed to keep on milking this topic. You constantly read in the comment sections that someone wants to this and that to the rapist. They use this hate to sell magazines.

Now this backfires when people kill these fucking perverts. It’s very hard for them to flip it around to being sympathetic to the shitskin, since it is ok to hate rapists according to their own reporting in other cases.
I hope, and think, we will see more of these murders. And I hope, and think, that they will be seen as something positive even amongst a lot of the blue pilled.

good

good

My personal respect to these 4 guys.

Although, they should've tortured him. Still alright.

> Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JMjy_JrdO4E

But it works everytime though. Sup Forums is so easy to bait

>Ermittlungen laufen in der Nafri-Szene
I assume that means they are looking for other North Africans that have done this to him.

heh

a finn posting a german song with a russian picture. truly an international board.

i hope this snowballs and other european nations start rising up against the menace.

thanks m8

>New Year's Eve rapist beaten with a Beer bottle and stabbed with knife
Serves him right, subhumans don't understand otherway.

>Free Syrian Army, which wants a secular and democratic Syria and is one of the more effective groups fighting against ISIS (and which is one of the few groups where you can not joke about "moderate rebels").

ok

Wasn't there a story about some Croat who kicked the shit out of refuniggers to protect a german girl
I think it was last year

this makes me feel better, thank you germany

I hope Spain doesn't do the usual and goes against the gerneral european opinion, again.

>that high-vis safety vest

kek

Vowarts !

>Far right

KEK, you have no fucking clue how much further to the right things can go. What you're seeing now is center right at the furthest. Keep pushing, faggot. You'll get that far right backlash that you so fear.

Nice

This video gives a good understanding for the situation in Europe:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE

(Turn on substitles)

It looked a lot like satire to me, comments like that only troll those who dont get the joke. Or think the joke was supposed to upset people.

This is a standard proto exhitib equipment.
They are always slightly lilted forwards.

Don't know from where he was, but he was a slav Hotel bouncer, and yeah, he kicked some punks asses trying to molest girls at his door.