I just came back from work where I don't have a single muslim/nigger/spic

>I just came back from work where I don't have a single muslim/nigger/spic
>I visited city center of a 170k city, went to a plaza and haven't seen one raghead, one shitskin, one nigger
>I went to a shop - not a single nigger
Last time I saw a muslim was probably in 2015

And I don't care that I have to work twice as long as a German to buy a new car. At least I can be free in my home, not afraid to be beheaded or beaten up, because all polish bydlo went to UK

feels fucking good, man

Other urls found in this thread:

otodom.pl/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Poland

what's your problem, Jihadi John?

Once Poland becomes economically prosperous like Western Europe they will move to Polish cities. Do you think you can escape the "enrichment"?

i know i'm going to get called a shill. but i live in americas most diverse city and have to travel within it a lot for work. seeing all the different cultures and accents is fun and actually enlightening. it shows you how most people are just trying to get through life. also the variety of all the food is great. and having a wide selection of different looking women within reach is amazing.

i'm for closed borders and hate the jewish elite as much as everyone but i appreciate how diverse and beautiful we all are. slow immigration is best so the immigrants assimilate faster.

slavs are white niggers you know

you're missing out

People should build their own countries and cultures, not blend it all together

legal immigration can be good, getting thousands of violent nigger somalis and paying for them is madness.

based Sup Forumsand

>tfw saw one nigger at subway after many years
>literally was shocked by him and it was uncanny seeing him

>see a nigger
>he's fat
Every time

This.

Too bad you're still in Poland

Slow immigration is fine because it doesn't change the demographics much. Sad that our country's leaders are ruining it for some pipe dream or even worse cash.

How much are houses in Poland, I want to go back.

>Slow immigration is fine because it doesn't change the demographics much.
It does in the long run.

You Poles ready for the inevitable influx of White European (mostly German) refugees as shit gets even worse under Mutti Merkel?

You really should start thinking about militarizing your Western border desu.

>You Poles ready for the inevitable influx of White European (mostly German) refugees
NOPE NOPE NOPE

> high quality food
> slav cuties everywhere
> no cultural encrichement
> clean and pretty safe cities

You know John, it's not as bad as you think. No go suck nigger cocks.

>Poles
>White niggers

Pick 2

It's all good so long as they assimilate to the culture. When you bring in millions of 3rd worlders from the poorest regions, they stick together and form pocket cultures, which then clash with the host culture.

I live in Berkeley, and diversity here is fine, but that's only because it's not cheap to live in berkeley, and most people here are educated and assimilated to American culture. That is the key difference.

>"im okay with white genocide"

Your point?

Feel you bro. Since Great Bydło Migration it's comfy as fuck here. No shitskins, no mudslimes, no niggers. Food is good and cheap, houses are nice and cheap, girls are pretty.
Today at work we joked about roaches and niggers, my boss said he hope ruskies will glass ankara. Everyone laughed.
Im curious how fast Thought Police would react in western countries.
I'm not as rich as some german? Well, im not splashed on the road neither.

It has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with culture. I grew up in a small town full of dipshit worthless white trash welfare shitheads. I'd rather live next to my current neighbors who actually take care of themselves and their property and contribute to society. I could care less where they are from so long as they contribute and more importantly, assimilate to the culture with no expectation of it conforming to theirs.

Here in Newfoundland 95% of the population is white and 90% of the non-whites live in Labrador. Being irrelevant is extremely underrated.

I lived and worked in: England, Germany and Belgium. fuck that shit. Western yurop is a rotting carcass.

That is the mindset of someone who litterly does not care that his race is dying

Yeah but you're a dumb Polack who lives in shitty, miserable Poland.

But you still living in a shithole.

$30-300k, depending on the city and size. better to live in apartaments though, there is no suburbs culture in Europe

nice apartament in a large city would cost you about $75k

This right here. Nogs and rags will stink up Germany and Sweden while the gibs are up for grabs over there.
Soon, once Poland becomes rich enough, get ready for the population to turn leftist (comfyness breeds complacency), and start importing these cumrags. Just wait...

>there is no suburbs culture in Europe
There is not? I thought richer fellas run from cities to villages nearby. My parents live in nice new 150m2 house 7 min from town border.

>all the butthurt western eurocucks ITT

lmao senpai, enjoy being blown up or run over by ahmed and his friends or robbed by niggers in your "non-shithole"

diversity is strength

>live in progressive liberal hellhole
>abos everywhere
>can't walk down the street without getting harrassed by them
>all the jobs are given to foreigners
>unemployment, drug use, and crime through the roof
>go on kikebook
>"OMG racists are ruining this country!"

>a 170k city
>170k
>city
lmao

I see a negro every few months now. This place is going downhill fast.

And you let him live? How progressive Slovakia

gj polen!
My towns full of shitskins
Feels bad

stay strong poland. fuck the eu. kill them all.

can you give me a site where i can check out homes in polska?

> See shitskins everywhere
> Institutions are cancer
> There's only two brands of milk and basically everything else
> Culture is just for show
> Russefeiring is somehow a part of Norwegian "culture" (even Indians not knowing how to use toilets is less inferior culture than russefeiring)

Maybe once Polish politics stop being driven by Russian paranoia and NATO ass-kissing, I might listen to the call of the Fatherland.

otodom.pl/#

>stayed at home all day
>the only time I'll never see a black person

I luv polish pussy. Keep sending em over.

Enjoy your nigger aids

>mfw the Rohingya rapefugees are coming
and my sisters are volunteers for the NGOs that want to help them come here

>tfw will never be a slav
Reee poland I love you but please stop suckkng JewSa and EU cock or you will end up just like us.
Stop the kike induced russianhate and unite with fellow slavs to form a united front against the hordes of the apocalypse
Unity is strenght
Thats the only way for rhe white race to survive reeeeee

Fun fact, a lot of people think 'culture' is just tacos and senoritas, food and music and maybe even women. Liberals especially are clueless cultural tourists.

Culture is a lot more than that, and the west's is incompatible fundamentally with a lot of Islamic beliefs and other third-world shit.

This was awesome. That bitches face after he finishes his extremely based rant.. my sides.

Thanks user high five.

Your double are all I need.

Savage burn, Polski.

bumpin my own great post

Thats pretty pitiful my polish user.

Your country sounds pretty comfy. Hows the blue collar job market over there? I'd love to spend my days working in a dingy factory before coming home to my average polish wife and vodka.

God I love being polish

>but i appreciate how diverse and beautiful we all are

So do I which is why we should be able to have different countries and not be forced to live with each other.

Yeah, but the Paki killed a Pole though.

>and having a wide selection of different looking women within reach is amazing.
Most men have a type. And if you like white women, then being in a city with less than 50% white population just makes the pool smaller.

I like diversity, too.

Fun fact: this womyn of the German green party *studied* Islam Sciences at the uni. Isn't it working out just great: this tax funded "free" college for womyn. Imagine she would have become a mother instead and give birth to three beautiful white children! How disgustingly oppressive!

is it save for me as a jew to move to your country?
serious question, dont wanna live in this tr-/cucked country anymore

Why don't you move to Israel instead?

How would anyone know you are a jew to begin with?Do you have a gigantic nose?

Good idea
I actually do.
Also I look like a fucking arab :(

You sound more like a faggot desu.

You can't assimilate people of other races

10/10

>Also I look like a fucking arab
F

Good luck in Poland with those looks though...

>And I don't care that I have to work twice as long as a German to buy a new car. At least I can be free in my home, not afraid to be beheaded or beaten up, because all polish bydlo went to UK
no shit, the media actually use economy as an argument to show that we're still doing well
>can't do anything without fear of being akbar'd but at least the economy is good

Pretty much the same here in a city of 150k. It's great!

>not living in Warsaw

>Last time I saw a muslim was probably in 2015
>ever seeing a nonwhite irl along normal activity
I'm ashamed of you, Poland

Oy vey, where is all the diversity!

Yeah I can lie too. Why don't you come on over to my multicultural paradise

Poland will get the chance to rise in power when all other european countries get fucked by immigrants. I hope you don't fuck this up so there's at least one christian country left.

no shitskin wants to move to poland anyway, they see poland and thinks "looks like home, no thanks!"