New Law Signed by Obama

>Tell an atheist about Jesus
>Go to jail

patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/12/obama-signs-new-law-giving-protection-atheists/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure with some a little social engineering, we can get all religious displays removed, even from private property and churches! Good luck surviving the next decade, Christcucks!

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/
sltrib.com/home/4732535-155/new-law-makes-history-extends-protections
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/december/congrats-frank-wolf-obama-expansion-irfa-religious-freedom.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_evolution#Early_reaction_to_Charles_Darwin.27s_theories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>patheos.com

xDDDDDDDDD

Kek wills it! Christcucks BTFO!

Oh for fucks

Trump will unsign this you dumb fuck.

That's unconstitutional and will be blocked.

>patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/

ok

we'll just use it to persecute muslims

Hummm I don't think that says what you think it says. I have not read the law but i think this protects Sup Forums as well. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the courts.

This law would mean a lot in Saudi Arabia.

Not so much in America though.

>Bakery vs LGBT
>Refusing marriage licenses

Yeah. I'm sure the law will side with christniggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sltrib.com/home/4732535-155/new-law-makes-history-extends-protections

And people said gay marriage wasn't a slippery slope. I hope Trump repeals all of these things.

Can neo sjw Sup Forums leave? You literally get more ass ravaged by non issues than r*ddit does.

reddit founded

Hahaha.
Suck it libcucks.
Now all you freedom of religion fags will go to prison of you preach to me.

I'm starting to think that this "nu/pol/ is christian" meme is no longer ironic. I suppose it's time to bring back tfw god is real debate threads.

>Atheists given Obama's legal blessing to persecute christians
>Non-issue

>t. SJW/pol/

Now we have legal grounds to impeach Trump

Can i shoot those fucking annoying mormons that come to my door to shill now?

Stfu dumbass

Suuure

No way this law could be abused, right guys?

>persecuting christians
sounds like fun, can we add jews and mudslimes to that list now

Dude, mormons at the door are basically free slave labor, don't waste the chance

God protect this based man

Good. Not even an athiest but if your going around preaching your beliefs like a faggot you should be put in jail. Keep that shit to yourself. Your own beliefs should be kept personal unless you are specifiaclly asked about them.

Same goes for the fedora tipping atheist faggots.

Good. Fuck kike on a stick fandom.

Free target practice soon as well

>Implying (((atheists))) target any other group

Good goy

wtf i love obama now

Yes, user. Scamming and conning is illegal.
Even if you are so fucking retarded that you honestly believe in that fairy tale, it's still a lie and is used to coerce people into "donating" money to the church.

doesnt matter if he signed it, his birth certificate was forged lmao

>projecting your jewish fanfictions onto others

good

fuck christians.

whenever christ cucks come to my house, i laugh at their faces and slam the door on them.

Keep your religiosity to yourself and out of the public domain.

Quebec and France have the right attitude. No religious symbols allowed in public - christian, muslim or whatever.

kek, it's so true though

Can this nigger possibly nig any harder?

>implying Trump isn't really an atheist
>inb4 muh he said the bible wuz his favreet beuk
Yeah, politicians lie to get elected, such cases !
You have no idea how based Trump really is.

Why cant religicucks just keep their bedtime story tier beliefs to themselves even without laws like this? I dont want to hear about your embarrassing imaginary friends in the sky, fuck.

2edgy4me

Quebec may be based.
France has no religious symbols BUT muslim ones. Not even joking there is a muslim prayer room at the airport in Lyon and onlly a muslim one. No christian equivalent.
So I think the right attitude with religion isn't faggy libshit laicism or whatevern it's more something like pic related.

I loved those threads.

You know that it's time to wake up when even your leader says that you've been wrong from the beginning and your god is a lie.

Sure

>>Tell an atheist about Jesus
>>Go to jail
I wish we could have that.

>Be atheist
>See the joy people have Christ
>Rather than experience it yourself, you seek to destroy it

I pity atheists.

you might actually be retarded if that's how you interpretted what this law is

meant for OP

You did. Right up until the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

If you are so happy, why are you on Sup Forums you pathetic sack of shit?

Also Christians are the most miserable people on Earth. You only turn to prayers when you need help the most. Most Christians don't know squat about Christianity and are just cultural Christians.

Literally part time vegetarians

>evolution and big bang theory
>both strongly developed by priests from the beginning

>genghiskhangarian education

Atheist is a code word for Satanist. Thinking about something means you technically are worshipping it at that moment. So if you're constantly thinking about worldly things and not Jesus, that makes you a satanist.

HANG OBAMA

HANG SATANISTS

HANG LIBTARDS

HANG NIGGERS

Just tell the police they insulted putin

>w-we supported it from the beginning!
>it was god's design all along!
>all that shitposting about monkeys and missing links and intelligent design was clearly just a joke, why are you not laughing

sounds good
kill all abarahamic memes once and for all

FINALLY! SOME LIGHT AT THE END OF YOUR TUNNEL!
now this needs to spread. we need this here in Britain... imagine the nice civil wars that would happen.

>"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
>OMG that means religion is illegal let's rally behind that idea and make it illegal to express your faith in public!

Yeah. It's not like (((atheists))) never try to twist words to inflict persecution on religious persons, right?

You're setting yourself up for failure making such unilateral claims, theyre mostly impossible to prove.

Just Obama fucking up the American way more before he gets off the white house

>all those trips wasted on strawmanning
Nice try Ernak

what the fuck are you talking about? oohhh, i see, another process of assimilation for the sake of survival by the church.

>OP=RETARD

Atheist means anti-christian in real speak.

Trump might not be religious practitioner but he does identify as christian.

>assimilation for the sake of survival
>pope tries to be hip by stating yet again the status quo of the church for literal centuries
Nice try Achmed. Here, have a picture of an actual British. He was a scientist and a Christian.

>Tell an atheist about Jesus
>Go to jail
that article doesnt say anything like that
kys

>didn't read the bill just read shitposts on pol
Hello neo pol

We litterally smiled While being mauled by lions, silly atheist cuck.
You think you're as badass as the Romans? Nobody Since has been such a badass.
This is just another little scratch in the Great war against the Powers And Principalities that "rule" this world.
We won't even notice It.

>Tfw when I can finally call CPS and have my parents jailed for shoving fairytales down my siblings throats

WTF i love Obama now.

>You have no idea how based Trump really is.
That's the first reason why he isn't an atheist. He isn't that braindead

>impossible to prove
like you sky dwelling suggardaddy?

This bill allows the US government to sanction theocracies, name bad religious actors (ISIS, boko haram), and go after them with a legal backing

everyone in this thread jumping on this shit site's interpretation of what the bill actually does is retarded.

This Christian site does a much better job of explaining it: christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/december/congrats-frank-wolf-obama-expansion-irfa-religious-freedom.html

Does that protect me from the kike god the mudslimes worship?

>STOP BEING AN ISLAMAPHOBE IT JUST MEANS THOSE FUKKEN WHITE NAZIS CAN'T PUSH YOU INTO CHRISTFAGGOTRY I AM LE EUPHORIC RIGHT NAO

I like how the church even tried to make Darwin repent for "his sins" until the end and now they accept it as a mechanism of god. nice try Enrique, your church is going to die out, it is just a matter of time.

>Leaf

This was litterally the position of the Church since early XX century at the latest. Only american protestant bĂ­blical literalists retards insist otherwise.
As usual, Fake News.

Sharia patrols would fit under this if the US was a shitty enough country to have them in the first place

Yfw babies are born atheist

Yfw parents get hate crimed for forcing their kids to go to church instead of sleeping in

>braindead
Yeah, you're pretty brain dead if you ask anyone around you.
Trump would only do it for the popular support not because your religion is true.

>I like how the church even tried to make Darwin repent for "his sins" until the end
Never happened, richard.
Go back to school You're not tall enought for this ride.

>Your leader

The catholic church is the antithesis of true Christianity you uneducated fucking shitskin.

State exactly when did said prosecution happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_evolution#Early_reaction_to_Charles_Darwin.27s_theories

the legislative branch made the bill and obama didnt veto it. the legislative branch is mostly republican

this protects every one from muslims. you may not like it but we live in a post mudslime invasion world.

you have to make sacrifices like not trying to force every one to worship a space jew so crack heads dont cut your head off and walk away scot free because "muh religion of peace"

>Protection for someone with no beliefs
>Neglect for people that have beliefs that are constantly being attacked, and need protection.
Fuck Obama.

>*tips fedora furiously*

>never happened
oohhhhh booyyyy, i see where this is going.

Cool, i can now pretend to be atheist and shut down mosques.

Deus Vult

>all these faggots that didn't even read what the law is about
Nu Sup Forums is so fucking cancerous.

READ THE ACTUAL BILL OR ANOTHER SITE - IT WAS DESIGNED TO SANCTION COUNTRIES THAT ATTACK CHRISTIANS

christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/december/congrats-frank-wolf-obama-expansion-irfa-religious-freedom.html

>new meme applied to Sup Forums
your entire board is newfags and at least half of you are active plebbitors

>>*tips fedora furiously*
Your image suggests you want to make America great again but you also have ruined the opportunity to do that by rendering the height of American fashion as a one note grunting response to criticism or dissent.

Good job, you fucking nigger.

this nigger is going to write as many excutive nigger orders and he can possble nig out his nig hole

the god lord white messiah TRUMP will rip them all up

good luck crying for the next years leftist cuck

Yes because that is exactly why he meets with a Christian pastor almost everyday
There is a reason why libcucks are mostly atheist

How does the neutral position of belief ie lack of belief mean the same thing as anti-christian?

Yup, secularists know nothing of religion but always try to create commentary on it.

Sauce or gtfo

Someone's angryyyy.