MTV just took down their white people resolution video. How do we continue our crusade to control social narrative...

MTV just took down their white people resolution video. How do we continue our crusade to control social narrative? What steps need to be taken?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
wsj.com/articles/advertisers-search-for-middle-america-1479687543
youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM
twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520
ers.usda.gov/publications/pub-details/?pubid=79760
youtube.com/watch?v=K4syEMiYsgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Continue letting them embarrass and cannibalize themselves, I doubt we had any effect, they'll burn out regardless

Calvary, we are winning.

Expose, ridicule, and shame them without mercy.

Boycott the MSM, stop using their products, let (((them))) go bankrupt.

> ZIKA ACCEPTANCE

Hey Hebrew Guys stop believing in Jew Gods. Thanks.

We need to get CBC to take down the Beige Horizon video as well.
Fuck the CBC!

Shut up newfag.
YouTube automatically reviews any video that gets complaint bombed. It will be reviewed by a human today, and put back up before the sun sets.

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot, your keyboard warrior campaign has yet to do shit.

Window licker

I just want to speed up the process. I think that through a concerted effort an organized group can oust the MSM and leftist pseudo-news. Hitting them where it hurts would probably be through their funding. I'd like to figure out how we can delegitimize being a blogger as a profession

>apologize or we unleash KEK

Wew

Next Target

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

Should have let it on. That video was a red pill for normies.

God damn, maybe SJWism really is on its way out.

its up on twitter still we need to get this to our brothers in france and see what they think of it.

1 word

L G B T Q Q P Z

This!
Fuck the CBC!

1. Identify hate propaganda via MSM.
2. Identify who pays these MSM organizations.
3. Call them out for ultimately supporting this.

>Sit back and watch it burn.

THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL
wsj.com/articles/advertisers-search-for-middle-america-1479687543

Anyone make a copy?

Is that why Pepe got on C.N.N. the A.D.L. as a hate symbol and no one trusts the War Mongering Jew Media and they're going to Plan Two. Beige Future.

BRUHHH

Thy will be done Satan

Its on twitter still spread it around.

I didn't get to see it, can someone reupload???

By Allah that video has given me cancer

a-hem maybe not right now

Jewgle Puppet Williams made a response. This Timeline's getting peculiar.

>THIS IS CANADA BITCH WE ALREADY GRAY
aunnnngh

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beep! beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

kek confirms
nobody saved it? shoulda been good with some dank remix

Best you can do for that is complaint bomb it on Friday night, or Christmas eve. No one is coming in the next day to review videos, and it's down for a few days.
Sup Forums does this every other month. WE TOOK A VIDEO DOWN LOOK AT US! It's usually back up in two to three hours, especially because it's 0830 in California, it will be back up by lunch.

You act as if the Goy didn't smell the shit. The Goy are awakening and no one can stop their Gentile rage. Shlomo.

Fuck you satan.

Someone gets it.

This shit horrific and should be spread to the masses.

Basically means the democratic party lost 99% of the white male vote if not more.

Maybe we can make infuriating leftist propaganda and attempt to get lefties to agree and spread it around. I mean some seriously bad white-bashing hate videos. Stuff that'll outrageous but still enough for lefties to agree and attempt to defend it.

An estimated 12.7 percent of American households were food insecure at least some time during the year in 2015, meaning they lacked access to enough food for an active, healthy life for all household members. That is down from 14.0 percent in 2014. The prevalence of very low food security declined to 5.0 percent from 5.6 percent in 2014. Both declines are statistically significant.

Oh yes David Goldstein Bergchild it's a White thing.

ers.usda.gov/publications/pub-details/?pubid=79760

they reuploaded

We simply red pill them all

>319 likes
>20,539 dislikes
Wow, almost the entire white population of Canada is against it.

>MTV just took down their white people resolution video. How do we continue our crusade to control social narrative? What steps need to be taken?

You don't realize how bad that is. They should NEVER have taken it down. No victory for anyone on this board has actually been achieved by this. That video was fucking perfect.

a true lowrider

Share this shit far and wide.

The fools give us the weapons that will destroy them.

>Johnathan Baron Jew 'Driedel' Banks.

Follow your dreams.

But they said some white men are ok. What's the problem? Trump said the same about Illegals.

Shared this on all active threads about it.
>I'm literally shaking right now

(((John))) ((((Trump)))).

Never interrupt an enemy when they are making a mistake

Honestly, the white men that voted Clinton are even more reprehensible and treacherous than blacks and latinos because they are race traitors, they should be killed first

White liberal men? They're not men.

(((((Donald))))).

Good. Now we need to find out who each of those cucks are and show them some real white power, if you know what I'm saying.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

Literally shaking kek

How exactly are they race traitors? Hillary is white.

We must Crusade, brothers. This is called power and influence. We must fight. We must persevere. We are growing each and everyday. This, in my eyes, is a gigantic win.

CARRY ONWARD, SOLDIERS.

Fuck off, Leafifer

So what do we shitpost on now?

Wait for something like it to come back up?

These videos are essentially Trump 2020 campaign ads. If I didn't think liberals were so delusional and fucking stupid I'd say whoever is behind these videos is lowkey redpilled and this is satire.

She's a real White (New Yorker).

R A R E
A
R
E

Also: Good advice

She is white, but her masters are anti-white

Traitors voting for a whore of a traitor.

Truth.

Just spread the video we need this to go up the food chain, get it to alex jones so it can work its way up.

>How exactly are they race traitors? Hillary is white.

Obviously because she supports white genocide

>(((white)))

Damn, trolling hard this morning.

Whites are the most anti-white people.

kek

at least you are varying up the wordage in your spam you fucking shit.

No, if you interrupt these people, they will double down and make it worse for themselves. They've already re-uploaded it.

Burn them all
For KEK
For The Emperor

IT'S BACK
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8Vt_qLhk

Day of the rope when?

The uncucking is upon us

We have made our own mistakes,became insulated from the world we sought to control. And whatever they may think, the night is far from over.

But that will change, and so you will help us change even as we teach you. This time, this time we will do it right.

And Eventually, eventually we will lead them into the day

Who has a link to the original video?

See

It's still up on twitter, the comment section is still them getting BTFO every single post

>Trinidad, help!
>dodge this
>woahow how'd u do that
>Never interrupt an eney when they are making a mistake
>woaow

>"Michael: There's nothing here to fear."
>"Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”

I always knew Satan was a fucking leaf

I guess if we can take the left down without violence that's alright, but they will still be there just hiding in the shadows biding their time.

This is true of liberals but as the zeitgeist and overton is changing, rather than leave things to chance we should be spreading it around far and wide. Might even convince them that they are doing a good thing because its "working" only to realize just how badly it backfires in the long run.

MTV is sunk, its no longer about teenage vice and angst

Video description on the video they reuploaded:
>Update: This video was reposted on Tuesday, December 20 with updated graphic elements.

:DDD

(((Radomski))) was her original family name before they whitewashed it to (((Rodham))).

Its like a greek tragedy.

I can confirm

Things are changing for Our Greatest Ally. Their Diversification Slave plans will fail. And who will be there to clean the mess up. Why. Shitposters of course. It is in Divine Law that we Shitpost Evil back into The Abyss. Memes. Once thought only their Ally. Is usable by All. Memes do not discriminate. It is a lack of truthful Meme seeking and spreading that discriminates.

What did the video even say? I didn't want to give them a click.

Give them the click.

Just dislike it and add to the negative comments, the idea must be spread that the majority is against sjw-pandering.

Didn't they remove it, though?

What a clusterfuck.

I just watched it and I can't even summarize it because it's all over the place.

It's basically
>hey white people we're still mad at you don't forget

Fucking ridiculous.

Illegal immigration is an act, not a race m80

I think the weirdest complaint was
>STOP SAYING WOKE THAT'S OUR WORD REEEEE