Operation Christmas Miracle

Hi Sup Forumsacks,

This poor man was killed by a muslim, who then proceeded to kill even more innocents. He is now gone from him family, wife and a child.. He was on a last job before comming home to Christmas, and will now never return... I hope that we somehow can help his family out. Please join inn helping..

Company Address: utzurawski.pl/kontakt.html
Owned by his cousin.

Other urls found in this thread:

planetechocolat.com/en/content/1-chocolate-delivery
pocztakwiatowa.pl/en/?___from_store=pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for potential.

What should Sup Forums do?

So send them gore? Gotcha.

Could always find a way to donate to the family. I'd be interested in doing that - maybe through the company?

start a fund for his family

Tell poles to smash some heads in.

Ideas: Send christmasgift to his family through his company, mail condolances, ask for ways to support his family etc

I've sent a mail, but i do not expect an answer so fast due to media pressure etc.

donate so that mom and baby can feel a christmas miracle.

EVEN KEK WILLS IT. This would be the most
beautiful think that Sup Forums do ever.
I read today that this guy was fighting back.
All his body was in bruises and stab wounds...

I don't trust funds, the guy running it would Jew the money for himself.

I'd prefer his home address or, if everything else fails, I guess the money for his family could be sent to his cousin. If he's not a jew.

We just need a Polish guy to talk to the guy and see what's what I think.

Damn, that's so depressing. The fact that he was just waiting to leave the merchandise and go back to home for christmas.

Probably thinking about his family and home while getting fucking attacked by goddamn animals. Poor, poor man.

I hope we fucking do something about this soon. If leftists can't deal with them trough being friendly and submissive. Then maybe those animals will understand trough more violent methods.

that's a pretty jewish way of thinking, schlomo

I agree, funds cannot be trusted. I would trust his cousin though. Also gifts can just be sendt directly to the company(post packages that is), quite sure he will give them to his wife, don't you think?

up for it

To beat the Jew, you must think like the Jew and anticipate his vile tricks.

>quite sure he will give them to his wife, don't you think?
Hopefully, I honestly don't believe anyone would fuck his dead cousin's family over like that. I can't see how anyone could ever do it and not shoot themselves afterwards.

planetechocolat.com/en/content/1-chocolate-delivery
>cousin
Oh for... that's some next level of getting shat on by life.

His family owns the God damn trucking company. Its a tragedy, sure, but stop being stupid.

>To beat the Jew, you must think like the Jew and anticipate his vile tricks.

Should I go and get circumcised ?

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

I swear Sup Forums is most fucking degenerate board.

Even Sup Forums has more compassion than you, especially you austistic shut-in Americans with superiority complex.

3rd world country pretending to be 1st world. Laughable, pathethic.

His son is 17 years old.

consider it a dipomatic move
we need slavs in the upcoming day of the rope

Think like the Jew, not become him.

We're all fighting the good fight. How many of you will survive? Refer to

> Refer to OP

Digits say "yes"

I feel bad for that guy now...

Muslims ruin everything.

>digits literally saying nein nein
>digits say "yes"
American """""education"""""

Wait, what happened exactly in the killings? Some polak got killed by a 'slim who then drove in the crowd?

So he might do something retardedly stupid like randomly attack a brown person on the streets.

I hope it doesn't happen but I'd still like to send at least some support to the widow.

just send support letters for a start, to show solidarity.

you can argue about bank accounts and sending money later.

Sure. I bet the company will be supportive for the family as well.

Peaceful tolerant refugee stabs and then shoots the white devil who has been opressing him then goes on a rampage because thats what a religion of peace does

If you don't like dick cheese and nerve endings

I agree, i've sent a condolenses mail, and asked for ways to contribute to his family. Sending random gifts isn't the best idea since they can easily end up with tons of stuff they don't need. When i get an answer i will make a new thread on Sup Forums, and i really sincerly hope that other Sup Forumsacks who are able to contribute will.. But i don't expect a answer really fast because of media pressure and so on, and he is the cousin so i'm sure he needs some time to grief

of course a morbedly obese amerishart with a mutilated dick would agree

I think I'll keep my penis as allah intended

Anyone know Polish and up for translating some letters?

do it norgebro, i'm up for it.

(((Ariel))), idk...

i know you're well intentioned but this is not reddit.

take half of his country

Be prepared to wait some days for answer possibly, will start thread under same name though when i do, if someone don't beat me to it.

any way we could set up a fund in his widow's name? that would be pretty cool and we could spread it across the intarnetz, pretty sure many people would contribute.

*gasp* where did you get that pepe?

Well, I see alot of people who are willing to contribute. Sup Forums is better than reddit...

How would we do that and be sure it goes to the right person?

don't bother trust me too many jews/lawyers in poland

This, Kek wills it. This is our chance to prove everyone that we are in favor of humanity.

Sup Forums unite

best to ask the family
who knows if sending money through a fund isn't going to make them more problems, you know, law, taxes et cetera

>Sup Forums unite
fuck off you filthy kike, unity is for c*mmunists, we are the swarm

Yeah, as i stated earlier ive sent a mail to his cousin asking for ways to contribute to his family. Sadly i'm sure that it will take some time before i get an answer, but will make new thread the second i get an answer.

dunno, that's why i'm asking. i just think that presents are fine and all but money is probably better because at the end of the day, the family lost their provider.

Fellow brothers of what's left of strength in the West. We are called upon to help in the most simple way possible to try to heal the wounds of the effects of the cultural marxism that has been forced upon us.

Here way make a stand, make a statement in solidarity with our fallen brother, a father, brother, husband and martyr. Give a gift of economic stability to the family of this based, hard working Polak. No matter how small a contribution it will all help.

pls post the content of your letter

Keep us posted mate, I don't think it'd be a good idea to flood him with mails just yet, I agree.

Condolences are fucking empty, I'd rather just send 5 or 10 euros and not say anything.

Well, you should send a mail as well. Contact information to his cousin is on the link in the first post i made. Money is probably best, but you should(if you want ofc) send a mail with condolances and ask how its best to contribute to his family(what they need etc)

if theres a fund me, ill give 100 leaf bux

What's his name?

will do that

I simply told my condolances, and asked if there is any way to send money to his family or if it is any other ways to contribute to his family. Very simple and straight forward as i'm not the best writer..

This

just must have forgotten when we gifted some 10k usd to support girls in game development just to piss off feminists who then got the fundraiser closed because sexist racists dared to outspend them by far...

My (((media))) here still saying cops killed him and he was with the terrorists

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kurwa jebane, i don't even speak Sup Forumsish, but have an
F
at the very least...
maybe we can send some gifts or something ?

Ɓukasz Urban

Lukasz Urban

>If you don't like dick cheese
You should bathe once in awhile

you're a prick m8

FOUND HIM

Get better, strong pupper

He will not respond to you

Well gifts are great, but better to wait and see what the family actually needs so they don't get flooded with lots of random stuff they don't need. But ofc you got universal gifts like flowers f.ex(but unless we got an address, which we never should post here for obvious reasons flowers are hard to send)

found a fucking commie scum
>he has money so he deserves no compassion
go neck yourself you unsufferable piece of rotting nigger shit

If you can write a nice letter to send that is better worded please do, would be great. and i will send, or you can send.

this

A big turnout at his funeral would be nice. Solidarity.

no, I don't believe he will ever respond to a mail like this in the near future, he can even see it as an insult
need to find a better way

what about

>There's a lot of money waiting for you but we only need you to give us your bank account number and home address so the good people of the Sup Forums board on Sup Forums can send you lots of money!

>muslim
It was a right wing nut after all.

>fuck you and your money, leave me alone
here is your answer

Go to Reddit for this. I'm not meming, I've been on Sup Forums for nearly a decade and your efforts will have a better return if you shill Reddit for this.

This is what is needed.

The fighter that refuses to strike his opponent will ultimately lose. A society too peaceful to wage war against its expressed enemies is doomed to fall.

This, kek.

Well its worth a shot. But please elaborate on why he might see it as an insult? But if you got any ideas im all up for it

Send some bacon to protect them from other muslims.

Also le not reddit xD newfag cancer pls leave

Hmm, well i've never really been on reddit. Do you know which /r/ would be best to shill this on? I must say though it seems like there are many good people here

Just a slav mindset. Give him 10000 bucks now and he could be insulted, but send flowers for 1000 bucks on the right address and you really send the message

I can bet that will be hundreds of people at his funeral.

We need to send the families radicalized pro-white propaganda, turing them into "seeds" for the 4th reich.

Redditors like to immortalize their virtue. I don't really do Reddit but I have observed enough to back up my claim.

The "we did it Reddit!" Meme isn't juzt a meme.

I was not aware of this.. Well we do got the companies address so could easily send flowers there via some flowerservice

found pocztakwiatowa.pl/en/?___from_store=pl
can someone check if it's not owned by the merchant?

Let's do this Reddit!
>This isn't Reddit.
hurr newfag cancer xD look at me we Reddit now ;)

Kek wills it.

As a poorfag, what can I do? I can't really afford to spend a significant ammount of money right now. I'd send a handmade gift to show support, but we don't even know the family address.

This kinda reminds me of that thing we did a few years ago for that old vet's birthday party.

The problem with reddit is that they would focus on "why are you just sending the Polish guy's family money?" and they'd try to hijack it into some collective fucking relief fund for everyone who died and was injured because it makes them cum really hard

Heh

Working on it

Yeah, its what im kinda affraid of really.

Well, you can always send it to the address in the contact details on my first post and just put a note in it labeling it to Lukasz Urbans family

I think the best kind of condolences right now would be knowing that there are hundreds of people out there ready to slice the heads off every last muslim prick out there

Genuinely, this is what theyd want to hear

hmm, so lets say you are right and he doesn't answer the mails from people. You think they appriciate sending flowers to the company(as nobody should give out widows home address online)