Hollywood

This thread is to investigate into Hollywood and possibly connect it to pizzagate.

Also
-Prove celebrities are related
-what is going on in UCLA mental hospital?
-Beiber's manger connections to Soros
-Trumanshow theory of celebrities.(I.E. They aren't found, but born, bred, and groomed from day 1.)
-Find Hollywood sex and swinger parties
-Later's possible connection to Pedo rings

articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/29/entertainment/la-et-ms-sanctum-duo-aim-to-give-la-a-fresh-dose-of-sexuality-20130329

instagram.com/scooterbraun/?hl=en

uclahealth.org/resnick/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kF-3UOsgvB0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
hollywoodreporter.com/news/roman-polanski-rape-victim-unveils-591015
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html
pajiba.com/think_pieces/how-the-rumors-that-nickelodeons-dan-schneider-sexual-abuses-his-teen-stars-grew-into-internet-fact.php
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0
youtube.com/watch?v=UduJTlYSnEE&feature=youtu.beYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=HwB289J9ilE
pastebin.com/ESGE0UCH
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MLyv0PyTijA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGdshc0AtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=ejgMKGKfkL8
google.com/amp/vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-mind-control-rules-in-hollywood/amp/?client=safari
youtu.be/dmjp81ifzzc
youtube.com/watch?v=I0r1K31bxhI
whale.to/c/ishtar_gate.html
sli.mg/vQKQkZ
sli.mg/qmJjJo
sli.mg/HQAiwo
sli.mg/sawWdy
archive.is/H0Xk7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they literally look nothing alike. am i missing something? redpill me on this

Cory Feldman on rampant Hollywood pedophilia m.youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

They look like twins. Look at their eyes, facial and jaw structure, eyebrows. It's scary,

Roman Polanski
hollywoodreporter.com/news/roman-polanski-rape-victim-unveils-591015

Brian Peck
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html

Nick Scneider
pajiba.com/think_pieces/how-the-rumors-that-nickelodeons-dan-schneider-sexual-abuses-his-teen-stars-grew-into-internet-fact.php

Is Frankie Muniz trans now?

He does look like Miley haha

>tfw dewey from malcolm in the middle was probably forced to suck a cock or two

Hollywood purge when?

Something like this you mean?

These 3 know.

:Hunter S Thompson

:Johnny Depp

:John Cusack

Wow! I want to fuck Justin Bieber now.

>tfw never see Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus in the same place at the same time

OP figuring out white people look alike

Red pill us about UCLA mental hospital user. What's going on there?

Hunter S. Thomson bragged about killing people. Also the bassist of the Scorpions said he sent to snuff parties.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0

>Hollywood
You mean Pedowood.

>Hunter S. Thomson bragged about killing people. Also the bassist of the Scorpions said he sent to snuff parties.

He also wrote a poem about the Bohemian Grove. It was Published in a magazine back in the day, cannot remember the name of the magazine. If you take his GONZO style into consideration you can conclude he had been there.

Hi there Pizzagate. I am having a similar problem. I created a dozen videos. 9 of which I uploaded this morning. Here is the link I left this morning, 0 votes this got. I realize that I did not explain the video so it is partially my own fault. But here are my findings: Pizza is a symbol of the rosicruceans. The pepperoni is the rose. I have found so much cultural evidence that was before not understood. Listen, Picasso, Chagall, Gertrude Stein, Faulkner, James Joyce, Ayn Rand, Joan Baez, Allan Ginsberg, William Blake, YB Yeats, Children of the Corn, American Beauty, the "De-Parted", Star Wars, they are all tied in to this phenomenon. Are you listening ? Pizzagate is about the rosicruceans. The brothers of the rosy cross practice satanism and caniballism. The movies by themselves reveal this to be true. I am no professional movie maker, however in order to make the case that I saw, I learned, and have documented this in my series, "the Rosetta Files". I didn't even know it then, but I was decoding the works of George Lucas in this regard several years ago and subsequently published Cipher Dios, a gnostic interpretation of Star Wars. Believe me, what I have recorded, if you are patient, you will see, pizzagate can be seen 500 years ago in the Last Supper. I show this in episode 2. Here is the link to the very first video: youtube.com/watch?v=UduJTlYSnEE&feature=youtu.beYouTube

its called hollywood cause the druids used holly to make their wands out of, Its weaponized magic and mind control

youtube.com/watch?v=HwB289J9ilE
thread theme

Shills a plenty

I can't bring myself to watch that. 0/10 for making me reply.

If that's true, there should be a huge market potential to either "out content create the business" or sell your content to the business and make money off of it.

The media strangle hold will have to be broken some how, but if (((they))) are blocking anyone who isn't part of their club, that means there are entire generations worth of undiscovered talent in any genera of entertainment you can name.

Anybody with a sharp mind and a serious mean streak could break the skulls of all the jealous legacy babies who can't move an inch without someone giving them a script/music score.

Start digging, all you jaded suits. The talent is out there.

Many celebrities go there and come out fucked up: Brittany Spears, Kanye, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bindes.

Mkultra like activies probably go on there

Klaus Kinski...Natasha. Kinski. Natashas sister victim of incest. Rosemarys baby...woody allen.

>Crowley and OTO

Drrroppppped

Go on /x/ and ask about OTO, plenty of former members there will tell you about it. Plenty of sex stuff, but not of the Pizza kind

Well we need evidence go searching.

I've been looking into jwz.org again recently. I suspect that James Zawinski is largely innocent, but no harm to take a look. He was one of the first people to code easter eggs into his software; like typing about:jwz in the netscape browser brought you directly to his website. When you get there you see a wall of moving text or code. I tried to capture the code and compile it in a hex compiler, just to see what it did. Unfortunetly when I tried to open it, I got a message saying that it couldn't be opened because
>PowerPC apps are no longer supported
Fair enough. Anyone else know of a work around or want to have a go? I can post the code anyway. It probably won't work. Either that or it will take over your computer. It's always one or the other.

>not of the Pizza kind
What are you trying to say? That Crowley never discovered the elite's secret predeliction for drinking baby blood? I'd like a source on that.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0
Hadn't seen this yet. Know all about Thompson though. Mentioning adrenalchrome and it making it's way into fear and loathing in las vegas the movie remains the biggest red pill he ever dropped.

Fake news.
Bass players don't get invited to snuff parties.

Dealing with Crowley defenders is exhausting.

Could be about the rush you get by killing somebody.

Crowley was a degenerate.

Anyone sporting an old mac want to test this out? Extension is .app I think. The code itself looks interesting, I noticed patterns appearing as you change the aspect ratio of the file, so it's not just noise and yet it isn't perfectly repeating either. Screen saver maybe? I'm kind of intrigued now.

pastebin.com/ESGE0UCH

There's the paste bin. If anyone has an rosetta or PowerPC enabled computer and wants to try it out.

I'm not that great with computers.

adrenalchrome (sp?) is a byproduct of adrenaline released into the bloodstream during torture or death. For instance if a wild animal were attacking and killing you your blood would dope itself with adrenaline,

this can be harvested during blood ritual sacrifice and anyone who consumes it (usually by drinking) goes into a frenzy of psychedelic trip. This is what they're really after (supposedly) and torturing/killing is just a means to an end. This is also why they do their best to frighten and terrify victims as much as possible.

Obligatory

>adrenalchrome

You forget Charlie Sheen.
youtube.com/watch?v=MLyv0PyTijA

Would explain how Jennifer Lawrence even got a high school drama role

There is still "debate" on whether it's a real thing or not.

Is somebody pastebining this?

Something definitely happened to Sheen. As in that might not even be the same person anymore.

Same with Cyrus.

Same with Chapelle.

I'm sure there are many others.

Charlie's was among the worst though. He "changed" right around the time he started spending too much time with Alex Jones. He went from being on all the time to never being heard from again. I wonder if Alex noticed something.

He had that episode where he went batshit, remember?

"I've got tiger's blood"

Kanye is fucked because he feels like he killed his mother, which is made worse since he knows deep down that his mother would have hated Kim + the Kardashians, his family constantly remind him of this which isn't helped by the fact an actual family member blackmailed him for 250k for a sex tape of him with a random.
His new family is nothing to him and eats away at him, his old family who were there before have just shown him that he can't trust them either.
Whether there's more sinister shit going on or not, Kanye has come to the realisation that Kim, marrying her and the kids have betrayed everything he ever worked for and represent everything he, his mother and family once hated.

Alex jones must be a vector for crazy lol

They are just trying to smear mutants so everyone will love the shitty Inhumans.

Right, that occurred exactly 3-4 months after Charlie became a regular on the Alex Jones show.

What about when Kim got robbed (read kidnapped)?

Do you have a video of him on Alex Jones?

Made him more disenfranchised, Kanye onlu has to talk to make headlines
Kim has to fake a robbery, make a sex tape or flok to the bedside of her sisters ex husband.
The cunt hates his life, he's trapped and that's why he aspied out his power level.

nice digits btw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGdshc0AtOE

Nevermind got it.

It's always just audio.

Here is Sheen on AJ in 2009.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejgMKGKfkL8

By the end of 2011 he was a different person and the famous "WINNING" interview occurred.

Cyrus went from innocent girl to full on degenerate whore.

Chapel me completely disappeared.

Mkultra probably got to him.

2/24/2011
I'm afraid this is from the exact time he "went crazy". His insanity interview about tigers blood and winning etc. was also in Februrary 2011.

From here and beyond Alex slowly lets go of Sheen and stops bringing him on the show.

google.com/amp/vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-mind-control-rules-in-hollywood/amp/?client=safari

Wish Alex could say what happened

What's Strangers with candy?

Guys if I'm in an internet fight with a pedo right now on reddit will you guys help downvote him plx.

inb4 REDDIT WHAT LE FUGGG?!?!

Really I need ur assistance bruhs

That's your own fault for going on reddit in the first place you fucking cunt.

Need to look into this.

Know which battles to pick user. Some people aren't worth your time.

youtu.be/dmjp81ifzzc

This is a seperate thing but we do need to infiltrate SJWs tell them to get themselves "fixed" if you know what I mean. That would completely take them out of the gene pools.

Does anybody remember when Miley Cyrus died? I remember it was during the summer a few years back. I saw an article saying she was found in a desert and they were talking about a preliminary autopsy. Then boom, next day, nothing happened. Miley is supposedly alive and well. Then she starts going crazy and being naked 24/7. A few friends of mine also remember this happening. What the fuck is going on, guys?

Elijah Woods also admitted it.

No I don't. But I don't pay attention to tabloids.

Fucking british pussies this is why americans are better we actually do something.

I only remember "her" undergoing a drastic personality change like sheen. It happened overnight.

>we actually do something
Arguing with redditors is doing something? Don't shart too hard when you get up off that basement beanbag m8.

The list

John Cusak
Johnny Depp
Daniel Ingram
Brian Peck
Roman Polanski
Rich Ross
Nick Schneider
Jayson Theissen
Hunter S. Thompson

Says the beta begging for help arguing against bluepilled cucks.

"haha I copied something from Reddit that's loosely related to the government being reptile kiddy fiddlers I am real internet detective" off yourself

i remember that post some hollywood journalist insider or whatever made about it
dont have it anymore though

Ok shill.

Regarding sheen + alex jones 5:00 and onward very relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=I0r1K31bxhI

Here's what I know.

Hollywood is a major center for this Babylonian Death Cult people.

Ishtar gate replica in Hollywood.
whale.to/c/ishtar_gate.html

Kylie Jenner deleted Instagram post about her little brother drawing Baphomet(Jenner/Kardashian family obviously into occult. Might be MK'ed so as not to consciously remember rituals and stuff)
sli.mg/vQKQkZ

She also has this tattoo(remember, the cult tattoos it's subordinates. Different tattoos have different meanings.)
sli.mg/qmJjJo

Kim Kardashian close friends with Givenchy fashion designer Roberto Tisci. Tisci has on several locations made dresses for Kim.
sli.mg/HQAiwo

Tisci designed Madonna's outfit for the Superbowl 2012 halftime show/occult ritual.
sli.mg/sawWdy
archive.is/H0Xk7

"someone says something I disagree with so they're shilling haha i am always right" ok

Read the arrivals, watch the videos. Multiple celebrities have spoken about it.

More like this?

Articles*

Where Stephen Colbert debuted. Pretty good show desu. Horrible in some ways.

Stephen "Pizzagate isn't real" *nervous laughter* Colbert

yeah, still not buying into the whole "Hollywood is pedos" thing, there are real pedos out there, and maybe some people in media are pedophiles, but every fucking post about this stuff is just some far fetched bullshit claiming everyone in Hollywood is a pedophile because they once talked to or are friends with some guy

how are Hollywood stars not constantly in fear that they get exposed?

>how are Hollywood stars not constantly in fear that they get exposed?

Something like pic related

Cory Feldman has said it on multiple occasions.

>checked
bump for justice

I never said all either. Hollywood still needs to be taken down, it's the needle injecting poison into America

S c h i z o

don't walk in here with your reality redpills... that's not what Sup Forums is about fucko

What happened to Ariana Grande?