Muslim man with 3 wives 10 kids on benefits

>youtube.com/watch?v=hCbqLvFtw6o

Britbongs, why are you being so racist and not wanting to support Hassans 3 wives and litter of children?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kazan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh, forgot to mention his first wife is british and has 3 half mud children that need your help and support too!!

dont forget to surrender half of your paycheck so that hassan can fuck his wives daily and create more dependents for you to provide for in a few years!!!!!

Why are brits so CUKED?

Well, this vid trigger me bad

And virgins on this site that have jobs and go to college still can't get any

WHY THE FUCK IS HE ON BENEFITS. WHY DOESNT THE GOV TELL HIM TO FUCk OFF?

WHY BRITISH WHY

maybe they dont want smelly brown ninja pussy?

It's not just the Brits, it happens over here too.

There was a muslim in the news a few weeks ago who said she was welfare recipient for 25 years.
And she doesn't know the Danish language, because why should she learn that...?

this is a LITTLE different, this fucking guy has benefits for like 23 people because his sand religion told him he should have 4 wives

As someone who works on the benefit system for the government, its literally impossible.

Seriously. Universal Credit doesn't allow for more than one partner and both have to be looking for work unless there is a VERY good reason they can't.

Who is more cuck? Brits or germans?

the BBC narrator literally states he is on benefits, and the only work being done in the whole family is one of the wives selling smelly sand perfume on the internet

He seems so happy it must be nice to do absolutely nothing but fuck your Harem of wives and eat free food all day

German still has the worse to come! they let in 1.2million men! sooner or later they will bring their wives n children also! UN laws says its fine!

Then after the documentary he was done for extreme amounts of fraud, because the DWP doesnt fuck around when it comes to fraud payments.

Also, if you havnt noticed, sensationalist journalism is a big thing atm.

its his religion to have multiple wives, how does benefits not recognize this?

Jesus Christ these fucking niggers and pakis just need to be shot. They are drowning the native population of England by spunking out all these little mud kids.

Oh I hate that shit. Mexicans don't learn English over here. Why don't we push assimilation anymore?

Because polygomous marriage is technically illegal in the UK regardless of religious belief.

yea not gonna lie, patriarch life on easy mode

one word, it starts with an R and ends with aysisss

"POLYGAMY IN THE UK. In the UK, it is illegal to marry more than one person. Polygamous marriages are only recognised if they took place in countries where they are legal. While there are no official figures, it is believed that there may be as many as 20,000 polygamous marriages in the British Muslim community."

What do you do "on the benefit system for the government"?

im not sure, but considering he cant even spell polygamy im a little skeptical...

Doesn't change the fact it isn't recognised by the systems.

I manage peoples UC claims and basically make sure everyone is doing what needs to be done.

> go to your homeland
> marry
> come back
> ???
> profit

To be honest it is a British Muslim, they are probably his cousins.....That he married.

Yours is a mild case compared to this one.

thats exactly what he did, he said he married one of his wives in morroco and left her there,

he collects benefits for her and the children from her

I can report that last week there was a big debate here too about this very subject. Some dude with three wives with all 4 of them getting centerlink as "single parents".

Germans can only have 1-2 children because taxes are high, so why not import Muslim welfare people to increase taxes further.

What can go wrong?

I'm the real deal nigga.

Cutting off the bennies of these leeches for a lving sounds like a satisfying job desu

This has to be fake as fuck

How depressing is your job?

how bad are things really?

Mate, closing claims to the tune of "Another one bites the dust" cos some leeching cunt won't attend his JCP meeting is a total giggle.

Must feel great working to give money to useless goatfuckers.

A little, there are some legitimately vulnerable people who are getting failed by the system.

Not as much as the MSM and Sup Forums makes out.

>Mexico

I'm sure you'd know all about it, Gomez.

this is what gradually rising radiation levels to the scrotum do to the average joe. but do not panic, the will dry up too. mebbe they will have just 8 kids per man in 2030.

>there are some legitimately vulnerable people who are getting failed by the system.

i hope you are referring to whites???? right?

Nope, i have worked since i was 17 and made some cash to visit murican and yurope, your gibs are for your paki overlords.

If a man and women dont work but have loads of kids how much money will the government give them?

Since Whites make up the majority of depression cases, what do you think?

IDs are on you fucking faggot

>Not as much as the MSM and Sup Forums makes out.
Shill LEAVE NOW

i think you are terrible at answering direct questions and conduct yourself like a CUNT

say something else cunt, say something

Yeah lemme shill the benefit system I pay for. Hurrr.

I work for a government with all sorts of surveillance. I'm not stupid.

mexico does not have social welfare or something like that. you better learn to sell bubblegum or sell shit if you wanna have that many children.

are you suggesting someone is going to be reading your Sup Forums posts?

you think youre the fucking PM or something?

Are we conveniently ignoring the welfare epidemic in the states too then?

all pussy smell

yea but brown muslim pussy smells like 10x worse because they dont wash as much and just douse themselves in horrible oils to cover the smell.

B..b...britania... r...r...rule...t..the...w...wawes...s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
>Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.[2] According to surveys, the percentage of Russians who consider themselves Muslim ranges from 5% to 14%

muh ambassador. muh fighter jets

But we dont import arabs you deepshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kazan

how can you talk shit russia? you just got cucked publicly on camera by mohammed himself

>the Siege of Kazan in 1552
>1552

>Putin has allowed the de facto implementation of Sharia law in Chechnya by Ramzan Kadyrov, including polygamy and veil.[53]

>Islam has been expanding under Putin's rule.[58] Tatar Muslims are engaging in a revival under Putin.[59]

>Moscow has 1 million Muslim residents and up to 1.5 million more Muslim migrant workers. The city has permitted the existence of four mosques.[102][103] The mayor of Moscow claims that four mosques are sufficient for the population.[104] The city's economy "could not manage without them," he said. There are currently 8,000 mosques in Russia.[105]

They have to be tolerant of their religion otherwise they will turn into terrorists

merkel has the dumbest fucking face

This is why white people cant have nice things.

Pakis come on in and steal it from us.

>system I pay for

No offense meant dear boy but I thought you said you were a public sector employee?

Yeah, I also pay taxes.

what minute do they say theyre in welfare?

Nevermind.

Eitherway I'm more intested to hear about the inner workings of the bennies system?

Care to share some green text? Maybe you can salvage this thread into something interesting...

Desu desu, Islam such a tolerant religion xD

Sure, why not. Also before someone goes 'hurr ID changes'. I was on the train home.

>be in training
>get told that there are some really weird names that we may come across.
>"sure mate, whatever"
>Thinking it's some PC shit to not laugh at Ahmed names.
>time passes
>Mentor comes back with a piece of paper
>"See this shit?"
>Look
>Claimant called 'DJ McToasterface III'
>"Are you actually having me on m8?"
>Look it up on the systems
>FUCKING REAL.

Also one of my claimants is literally called 'Ahmed Islam'