youtube.com/watch?v=zkDr5rnhMag
youtube.com/watch?v=CdCrZe69cyw
youtu.be/_Kp7jnyzhNY
youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More

3D women are not important.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Here is a better question: why aren't more?

This sort of behavior is very primal, unsophisticated and carnal and appeals perfectly to human nature. Negroid culture is the most aligned with our animalistic tendencies because they've always lacked the complex religions and philosophies that shaped the greco-roman thought pattern.

As the inheritors of a higher standard, we should protect against this devolution.

triumph of the will, they just practicing baser instinct

Demonstration: the primitive african dance is a method of display and entertainment, and ultimately, hollow and meaningless.

The more advanced descendents of western thought are based around meaningful interactions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_0EjPMpPc

youtube.com/watch?v=zkDr5rnhMag

youtube.com/watch?v=CdCrZe69cyw

The more layered and complex cultures and societies, and without coincidence far more developed societies, have created something far more meaningful.

A return to our base instincts, or even tolerating it to exist at all, will erode everything we have built.

women are taught from a young age to accept this sort of behaviors from niggerized media instead of being humble,kind, and loyal women that are so rare today.

Jews

Post yfw you realizes jews are making women behave like australian abos because australian abos are pulling the strings behind the jews

Jews

>彼が英語翻訳を要求される

haha this is prostitute dancing

back in syria we have some girls in the dirty parts of city do this. did blacks make your women like this are are they sex hungry by themself??

>no-ass butterfaced mongol slavs trying to twerk
NEXT

I guess it is an american thing, they are so exposed to nigger culture that they incorporated it in their own.

Point in case
Quite often in nightclubs or open space parties in the states you hear rap music, that is near impossible in europe you hear all sorts of trance, electro, house variations

Another example is your pic related, the twerk,
i dont know of any guy that finds this erotic or hot outside of strip clubs..it just looks silly and ape like

Checked. Also apparently russian chicks do it too for some reason

>back in syria

A

>These whores are from Russia
Rev up those gulags

white women in general is behaving like africans and in some cases like in Finland and Germany even worse.

FUCKING

Ballet is the only form of dance a white woman should be allowed to participate in.

youtu.be/_Kp7jnyzhNY

dancing is degenerate but ballet is at least less degenerate than the rest

Juan, this why we need Islam ASAP!

Because they think it's what men want.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

:^)

can't go prone tho

Ballet does produce some pretty crazy fucked up women. I dated one a long time ago and she was crazy as fuck in the head but was crazy as fuck in bed. Would date again but only for crazy sex.

Its always Russian women, and its always twerking because (((they))) have figured out that is the one thing Russian girls do like (feeling sexy) and Russians aren't afraid of appearing "trashy."

So Its a good way to introduce Russians to black culture and western degeneracy. As usual (((they))) look for the weak spot and target it to open the flood gates.

That is why this Russian twerking shit is blowing up so much, its bigger there than it is with Americans. But Americans are already accepting of black "culture" and apologetic identity politics where as Russians aren't. But getting them into twerking is a good excuse to start making them meet/communicate with black male "judges" for their competitions, or view black content online. The subversion will only grow from there.

Russians need to wake up, stop fapping and ban this shit. The process of subverting them has already begun and is growing. No fap is worth the loss of your people.

It wouldn't be so degenerative if the wore clothes instead of underwear.

thank you based nippon, waifus are one step closer to being real.

I did not ask for feels.

>black male "judges
kek

They're Russian.

Because women are dumb apes.

They relate to them on a primal level.

Swiss fucks are so rich they just lose it

What is the point dancing like this if you have no ass?

They are sex hungry but only from 8/10 or above studs

Because humans are primates. Our females happen to look 100x more attractive so I don't mind

It's not just in Switzerland, user.

I never understood why people think twerking is sexy.

It just looks so goddamn stupid.

SHUT IT DOWN

anyone else just not getting aroused at all?

zero reaction?

It's the same dude you dummy.

These always pop up around happenings

Those women are Russian.

Aren't they supposed to be (((based))) according to Sup Forums?

pure kino friend 10/10

>Demonstration: the primitive african dance is a method of display and entertainment, and ultimately, hollow and meaningless.

This. It's nothing but a debased display of simulated sex and genitalia. Pushing it on white women and western society is the work of Jewish degenerates who wish to break down western society.

Jews have benefited so greatly by western society, it still boggles the mind why they want to destroy it.

No ass :(

>it just looks silly and ape like

that's because it's no more sophisticated than the mindless mating dances of other animals. the people who push this degeneracy love to pretend it's so fascinating and a great example of the "rich culture" from africa. It's nothing more than a non-thinking mating dance from a lower animal, on the order of birds displaying plumage.

I know that, you cucknadian, but this shit is all over the place.
You want somebody else? Fine, here.

I hate twerking so fucking much. Absolutely 0,00 attractiveness

This makes me feel sad for some reason

This. Watch B-boy/Popping/House/Locking battles in Asia and Europe. Ll
ots of great dancers (like Ringo Winbee) but the competitions are judged by Americans who pioneered the styles. They happen to be all black. So you have a lot of these black men traveling around the world judging competitions and giving lessons to young kids

thats not how woman should use their hips

Isn't that Harry Enfield?

HOLY FUCK THE FUTURE

BUT WERE DO I STICK MY DICK

Civilization is a inherently male characteristic.
Art, war, peace, religion, science, philosophy.

Every one of them is thanks to men, women just took over the seemingly feminine branches of culture not because they knew shit about it, but because they thought men in those disciplines where weak and stupid like them.

Art and crafting was originally made by men along with the killing and fighting, latter the women took the former two.

Then the same was for art, education, philosophy, politics.

see how they try to take over everything?

They can't take over religion nor war because both need stronger souls and bodies.

TL:DR girls are dumb

This^