Eternal Slav

>Russia Has Killed More Civilians In Syria Than ISIS: Human Rights Report
dailycaller.com/2016/08/19/russia-has-killed-more-civilians-in-syria-than-isis-human-rights-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/un-to-stop-updating-death-toll-in-syria-conflict-9045096.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>report from the Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) reveals.

lol very trustworthy source

>(((Human Rights)))
Even if it was even REMOTELY true, since they are mudslimes, they are all passive terrorists and deserve it.

>believing biased kike reports
Haha, nope. If you believe that it's even possible for these fucking loser international human rights groups to quantify the deaths in Syria you're an idiot. They have absolutely no fucking idea how many people are dead or injured, let alone how many each particular faction has killed. Believing this nonsense just makes it clear that you're an ignorant pleb who lets the government think for him.

Where the hell else would they get the data? A Taiwanese human rights group making groundless guesses? And the Syrian government supports Russia.

>Civilians

The SNHR id basically comprised of a man that lives in a one bedroom flat in London whom lives on a diet of potnoodles.

>act as a human shield for the other faction
>know that they are in your area and you could die in a potential bombing run
>still don't rat them out, still don't move out
also thisthis entire thing is really puts my neurons on fire

>human

Leaf

>network for human rights
>uk based
>soros financed
Dropped
Kys sage and fuckoff this board back to your cuckshed

Fuck off with your fallacious memes.

>we don't know absolutely everything so let me throw away the best guess because it disagrees with my preconceptions

>Syrian Network for Human Rights
Daily reminder:
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/un-to-stop-updating-death-toll-in-syria-conflict-9045096.html

>tfw forget to turn off my innocent children seeking sensor

Is that better than any other human rights organization that does this kind of monitoring? It's not like these are multi-billion dollar organizations.

RUSSIA C-CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I concede to your edginess. Teach me to be cool like you, senpai.

>killing Arabs
>negative
We should be praising Russia

Yeah, but who's killed more diplomats?

SNHR is one butthurt Ahmed who lives in UK and shitposts whatever he wants. Coincidentally he started posting when Obama was drawing red lines and trying to invade Syria in september 2013.
Huge media corporations in US citing what is basically twitter posts of guy who is 3000 miles away from Syria and has never been there in every newsfeed. 2016 is an interesting year.

I can believe that. Sup Forums hasn't lied to me before.

But the number of civilians killed by Russia's indiscriminate bombing is PROBABLY high. We just don't know how many. More deaths than ISIS does sound pretty fishy.

Nothing of value was lost, what's the problem?

Russia, you've to to stop. You can't just bomb innocent people. You have to win wars the hard way, like US.

No no, we will just kill everyone

everyone.