Wtf i love trump now

wtf i love trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/810988379051610112
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

oh, and your mom will die in her sleep if you don't reply.

Goddammit

fake and homosexual

I thought it was a pakistani

You cheeky cunt.

Stop spamming noob.

Fuck you

reee

hjgjerv

By intentionally falsely claiming it was a Syrian, Trump has forced to media to attack him and say "look, it was actually a pakistani!". The end result is that the media will literally argue that muslims are responsible.

every day I become more and more convinced that Trump is a demi-god

Please...

nigga you gay

>pakistan refugee
>roach security guard
>draws the conclusion that it was syrian refugees
am i missing something here?

gay

That would be a great Trump play, but alas this tweet is fake.

Trump is a master at using media. There so blinded by there hate they wont even realise he is doing thia

nice meme

Praise Trump

gay.

Check Trump's tweets yourself before posting. It's common for people to make up fake tweets around here.

fuck you

you have to be over 18 to post on this board

t. Man with no mother

kill yourself

Shooooot

Fuck you

ebin meme

Ow righd in deh benis

Trump went full retard.

>Syrian refugee

None of the people who committed the crimes were Syrian. I'm actually genuinely getting sick and tired of Trump fucking up like this. It won't be long before the zionists take him over entirely.

damn

fag

Fuck you. Piece of shit.

Question: How do these work if my mom is already dead? Will it affect stepmothers?

You didn't specify when, so it's impotent
Fuck off

WEW

I thought he was a Paki?

god damn it

Thanks immunity dog

damn you

k,b

Now to get back on topic- twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/810988379051610112
I'm lovin him too
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

A sand-nigger's a sand-nigger

Your entire life will go up in flames unless you stop posting such posts.

f

poop

It's fake and you are an actual mouthbreathing retard.

As previously said, a sand-nigger's a sand-nigger, but he did take the tweet down too fortunately. (or it's fake idk)

TPP

shit it's fake i'm sorry

The truck was full of steel beams. Inside job

FUCK DRUMPF

Does that orange fuck really think that all refugees do such things?

What an IDIOT

NOOOOOOOOOO TIGHTER BORDER CONTROL IS WHAT THE TERRORISTS WANT DONT YOU GET IT?!

Oh baby

pls

I'm pretty sure media will be more than willing to continue to paint Syrians as the enemy. They know most people have no idea what's going on. All it would take is a bit of (((word play))).

BURGER

fyyyy

f u

shit

4d chess, Trump is actually baiting the media into saying it was a Pakistani, thus by their own hand proving that alot of the "Syrian" fugees are not wartime refugees but are just coming for the gibs.

@103737630
Nice copypasta, you don't even deserve the (You)

This is a fake tweet. Check his Twitter.