- /bp4e/ - BLACK POWER General Thread!!!

Hello to all my BROTHERS, fellow Black SUPER-Humans,

In this thread (ITT) we post the TRUTH that the evil White Man has been hiding from us!

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------- LET THE TRUTH IN ----------------------------------

THE EVIL of White Ppl and THE TRUTH OF COSMIC Black Ppl
>youtube.com/watch?v=81P85DpI5QQ BLACK PPL WERE U-F-O-S
>youtube.com/watch?v=1xxx7m-1iik Adam and Eve were Black Skinned Individuals
>youtube.com/watch?v=Be3jfCPIPdA black are Guardiand of the Galaxy
>youtube.com/watch?v=lealORNY9QY -> SPIRITUAL PROTECTION from White Ppl and the power of MAGICK
>youtube.com/watch?v=LKUAYv9qfBw The ANUNNAKI

THE TRUTH ABOUT MELANIN -> Black Skin equals Superiority
>rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/archive1/config.pl?md=read;id=69155
>youtube.com/watch?v=ELzOVkNxqgw
>youtube.com/watch?v=5eGr5qSN2ek

THE ORIGINAL RELIGION: Yakub, the black scientist who created all White People
>tmzhiphop.com/yakubthe-black-scientist-that-created-all-white-people/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
>youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg YAKUB AND YASHMAL

Egypt was BLACK, PROUD AND ADVANCED
>atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjFI99_Pvw EGYPT WHITEWASHING
>youtube.com/watch?v=Xexk5OC7Dy4
>youtube.com/watch?v=v2ZBMOZke2s WHITE PPL ADMIT THE CON

----------------------DONT LET DIS SLIDE--------------------

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SymmRlVR1Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=sRavUCLdEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=0uC672PXZIw
youtube.com/watch?v=9NCIGC537kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET HERE BROTHAS.

-----------SPREAD THE TRUTH-------------------

the TRU BLACK GOLD
>youtube.com/watch?v=SymmRlVR1Fg

>Super human.
>Can't construct a shelter that,s not made from cow shit and dry grass.
>Colors hair by letting cows piss on their head.
>Millions of years old and still on tier 0 technology.
If I never see a nigger again, it would be too soon.

I think you've had enough vodka for today Ivan. Put the keyboard down and go to bed.

Melanin/What is Melanin/Dr. Kaba/Tariq Nasheed/Melanin/
Hidden Colors movie/Hidden Colors/TariqNasheed/Black History/ Nasheed/History/Documentary/Edutainment/Education/Moors/Moors of Spain/Moors in Europe/Hidden Colors/Hidden Colors movie review/Tariq Nasheed/Dick Gregory/Phil Valentine/Professor James Small/Dr Kaba/Runoko Rashidi/NOI/Melanin/Medicine/Bobby Hemmitt/Black Conscious Community/Black Men Debating/Brother Polight/Dr Umar Johnson/Sara Suten Seti/Red Black and Green/Marcus Garvey/Lord Abba/The Million Youth March 2013/Black News 102/Debates/Malik Zulu Shabazz/Brother Polight/Nu-Covenant/MalcolmX/Dr King/Civil Rights/Black Power/Black Panthers/New Black Panthers/Harlem NY/Freedom/Sara Suten Seti/Dr.Wesley Muhammad/NOI/Nation of Islam/Black Atheist/Voodoo/Occult/Secret Societies/Saneter/Egypt/Dr Booker T Coleman/Taj Tariq Bey/Moors/Africa/Slavery/Sovereignty/Farrakhan/Kanye West/Jay Z/Astrology/Hidden Colors/Tariq Nasheed/The Color Purple/Tyler Perry/Africans in London/UK/Fred Hampton/Miley Cyrus/Robin Thick/Hip Hop/Rap Music/New Music/Underground Music/The Real Housewives/Tamar Braxton/Black History/Scientology/L Ron Hubbard/Lord Abba/Hakim Bey/Black News 102/Revolutionaries/Trayvon Martin/Dick Gregory/Know The Ledge/Moorish Science Temple/The Moors of Spain/Claud Anderson/The Haves And The Have Nots/Own Tv/Pyramids/The University of Timbuktu/Space/Aliens/Ali Muhammad/Ali Muhammad Bey/Nu-Covenant/Dr York/Religion/Jesus/TD Jakes/Christianity/Islam/Jew/Judaism/Stokely Carmichael/Kwame Ture/Dogons/SNCC/Non Violence/Peace/Protest

MELANIN IS THE CHEMICAL KEY TO LIFE

THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO STUDY INS CIENCE EXCEPT M E L A N I N

HIP HOP

Go away WHITEY this is a BLACK SPACE

LEARN THE TRUTH

>youtube.com/watch?v=sRavUCLdEb0

THE BLACK DIAMOND

wtf I'm black now

---------------------------dont LET THIS SLIDE-------------------------------------

WHERE MY BROTHAS AT

WE

ISLAM AND BLACK PPL

>youtube.com/watch?v=0uC672PXZIw
SALAMALEIKUM TO YU TOO BROTHER

O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

Wtf I hate all the technology and culture of the world now

A little obvious copy/paste job here, Ivan.

I FUCKIN WROTE IT RITE NOW WHITE EVIL

Holy shit. Man you're always welcome to this part of the Indian Ocean.

More whites and a fee qt browns.

>-------------------------LET TH TRUTH BE SPREAD----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------BLACK POWER4 EVER----------------------------------

Don't let the TRUTH slide My F3LLOW BROHTSA

THE EVIL OF WHITEWASHING

>youtube.com/watch?v=9NCIGC537kE

>Rooney mara as Tiger lily is one example whitewashed movie roles in Hollywood. Whitewashing of non-white characters. Some argue that it is an example of racism in Hollywood to have a white actor or actress portray a non-white character.

List rank and entries:
01:18 #10: Alec Guinness as Prince Faisal & Anthony Quinn as Auda abu Tayi “Lawrence of Arabia”
02:26 #9: Jim Sturgess as Ben Campbell “21”
03:22 #8: Justin Chatwin as Goku “Dragonball Evolution”
04:23 #7: Joel Edgerton as Ramesses II “Exodus: Gods and Kings”
05:35 #6: Laurence Olivier as Othello “Othello”
07:03 #5: Johnny Depp as Tonto “The Lone Ranger”
07:59 #4: Rooney Mara as Tiger Lily “Pan”
08:54 #3, #2 & #1: ?

Fuck niggers

NU THREAD BROTHAS

Ya'll NERD CRACKERS think postin that MEME SHIT all day long is gonna get y'all into the Kingdom of Esau? Guess again motha fucka milky white nimbly ass BETA BITCHES. baka

>filename
Underrated post

Why do black woman want to look like white women??

You realise if there was a race war blacks would be exterminated. They wouldn't even have a chance.