Has Trump's biggest success so far been in fooling dumbass stormfags and white rights activists into believing that...

Has Trump's biggest success so far been in fooling dumbass stormfags and white rights activists into believing that he's on "their side?"

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely.

He recently stated he was going to work something out to allow millions of illegal immigrant children stay in the US.

And don't forget about him disavowing and dissaproving of the NPI and other white nationalist organizations.

Yes.

He didn't fool anyone. You TRS shills and stormfags thought that he is le savior of white race and next Hitler.

I hope that he gives amnesty to illegals and jails neo nazis.

libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm

>he thinks there are different sides

lol

Gosh, I guess anyone who's pro-white should have voted for Clinton, then!

Really made me think...

if he really was "literally hitler", he would never have gotten elected
he got elected because he is not a pedo, devil worshipper, nor did he do 9/11, nor is he anywhere near as corrupt as his opponent was
despite all his short comings, he is not the establishment's candidate
this is definitely a step in the right direction

>What is a first step

Probably. He's stuck with them though.

Hillary couldn't fool anyone except california greasers.

You know, some people voted for him expecting exactly what they are getting.

No. We know that he was our only hope of buying more time to enact real change. If Hillary had won, the flood of amnestied immigrants would have finally tipped the scales 100% in the favor of the political left. The Republicans that are still fighting Trump would have been more than happy to go along with her a lot of her policies.

Hitler got elected even though he was literally hitler.
The core issue with Hitler was his authoritarianism that led way to fascism.
The main misconception that most people who think Trump might not be so bad is that the system is too stable to be rocked by him.

Dubya did major damage through the system and institutions and he was nice. Dumb, but nice.

Trump is much less intelligent than Dubya, more malleable to the people around him and much less kind at the core of his being (Where Dubya might just do something for someone, everything for Trump is a quid pro quo).

It could be pretty bad, especially for the disenfranchised white working class ironically.

Honestly, I wouldnt mind everything else so much if he took some basic precautions to climate change (take the same approach you use to justify having a gun for self defense) and let net neutrality stay as is.

Why is her jewy if her daddy isn't jewy

Married to one.

Trump will ascend the throne on his 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of his life during the jewish year of 5777.

>adopts religion because marriage xD
women are the worst

Would you not want your wife adopting your religion? It makes sense having one religion in the house when raising a family too.

Trump is a stepping stone; not a destination, retard

Psychological Projection: the post

pic related; it's you

No, his biggest success has been in fooling dumbass Jews into believing hes on "their side"

in reality all of trumps policies have been against the globalist jew, and since his family has married them they can't attack him. it's the literally the only way to fight the jew, by joining them and leading them to the correct direction

You mean he said the children were in never never land. Which means they have to go back

it's honestly a formality

its not like she's super devoted anyways. most jews are atheists ffs

the reality is there is no way to succeed in the real estate market of manhattan, without having jewish connections. Its just not possible.

>this much denial and wishful thinking

top kek

Questions that engage the world

Could it be that white nationalists are using him to get attention and not the other way round??? Really makes you think!

I'm non-religious and would raise my kids with stoicism. Let the spirituality be the one that they choose.

Are they even practicing the religion? There's no pictures of Ivanka or Jared doing anything Jewy, not even Hanukkah bullshit.

>not knowing the difference between nationalist conservative Jews and Moloch worshipping globalist Jews

Fair enough Huebro.

Nobody knows for sure what Trump will do.

We DO know Hillary didn't care about Whites at all--I doubt she cared about anyone else either.

I'm sure your boy Adolf was really concerned about the subtle differences between the two.

Stormfags are the biggest projectors on this planet

Trump never actually did or said anything to support Stormfaggery. Richard Spencer is a liberal plant, the real "alt right" was never a white supremacist movement, but stormfags latched onto the label to try and elevate themselves to be something other than right wing extremists.

Trump stands for immigration reform, not kicking out all non-whites and shutting down immigration services. And now that we have full Republican control, some form of reform is actually possible.

We need and want immigrants coming here, but we need and want them to do it legally.

I think some form of compromise will happen where non-criminal illegal immigrants will be given a chance to stay but border security has to become rock solid, with a mix of physical walls/fences and technology such as drones and sensor systems.

People forget that Trump is a negotiator. He is going to ask for 100%, then negotiate to 75% whereas other politicians are too scared to even ask for 50%.

The walls and fences currently on the border will continue to be built as they have been under Obama. I don't think we'll see a real wall, but something needs to be done because the current security on the border actually makes things worse for average jose while not making it any harder for cartels and human trafficking scum.

>Hitler
>Elected official
Pick one and go brush up on history dumb ass

>Has Trump's biggest success so far been in fooling dumbass stormfags and white rights activists into believing that he's on "their side?"

He kissed israel's ass as much as anyone trying to get elected. He didn't try to fool anyone.

Retards convinced themselves that he was "faking it" for the sole reason that they didn't like the truth.

By the way, anger is the step after denial if you faggots don't know what to do now.

GWB senpai and friends are all neocons
Trump's not perfect, but he's not one of them
that is his selling point
he also promised to MAGA by focusing on internal issues and seeking a more isolationist foreign policy, we like that too
we want an outsider, even if its a billionaire with no blue collar back ground

the way jews are foaming at the mouth publicly about the Trump win proves he's not on (((their))) side and they know it

>b-b-but Israel

Yes
That's exactly OP's point you fucking moron.

No, he'll be 70 years 7 weeks 6 days old which will be the 7th day of the 8th month of his 71st year of his life, you stupid fuck.
The only way we can actually make this 777 is if he isn't inaugerated until the 21st (21 is divisible by 7 making it all the better)

>stormfags and white rights activists constitute a large amount of voters
Good news everyone

>He recently stated he was going to work something out to allow millions of illegal immigrant children stay in the US.

Sure, buddy. Source that isn't CNN?