People with brown eyes aren't whit-

>people with brown eyes aren't whit-

>anglo
>white
Like you nigger would know what a white man is.

>people with brown eyes aren't whit-

>Ukraine
>country

Everyone knows the "x aren't white" meme was started by kikes to trick white people into fighting each other.

Leaf

You're right, she is occitan (latin)

burgers are mostly niggers and spics

>implying anglos aren't white
Where do you get this meme from and why are you so bad at making it funny?

No one is fucking white these days huh?

I mostly agree but that doesn't make the burgers who are white any less white

>Lea-

We're descendants of ARE Cecil.

made me think

Lol, would the white race even have any notable achievements if you exclude brown eyed whites?

My eyes are pitch black and I'm 65% kraut, 30% Brit, 5% rando yurope genes, and I'm white as snow with dirty blonde hair.

Fuck-a-you

I have blue eyes and any nigger that says brown eyes aren't white is genuinely retarded.

>Russian bottom bitch
>Relevant opinions
Pick only one

Your eyes are just dark brown, black eyes are a meme.

people aren't white

Well, she is half kike so...

nige is huguenot isnt he?

I thought orientals and abos were able to actual black eyes? Or are those just super dark brown too? With asians I sometimes can't see the pupil because the iris is so dark, and I never met an abo and I don't want to.

>mfw when black hair but disturbingly blue eyes

>reptillian
>white

????

Thats half of the whites here in America, with their

>Muh German genes

That's breddy hot tbhfam. Chicks like that are usually a bit less vain the blondes too.

Post pic you sexy bastard :^)

fag

>fag

Guiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

angles derived from Jutland, they are definitely germanic.
Slavs on the other hand, are not white

and they're white.

ok russia

The only thing you need to be white is to BE WHITE. And no racemixing. If you're half Turk, you're not white.

The hair and eyecolor faggots are just trying to piss people off and claim a superior whiteness that isn't real.

I mean Irish are pale white as shit and we all know they're pretty much tied for worst white sub-group.

I'm saying this as a blond haired, blue-eyed American of pure Germanic heritage. My mother has brown hair and so does everyone in her family. Are they less white than me? Of course not.