SEARCH WARRANTS RELASED!!

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/12/19/fbi-ordered-to-unseal-search-warrant-for-humas-emails/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/f/?id=00000159-184d-d63b-af7f-f97f95f80001
documentcloud.org/documents/3243397-FBI-SEARCH-WARRANT-CLINTON.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here we go.

Pizza party

Oy Vey!

Fucking finally.

Incoming Pardon for everyone involved

Break it down barney style, I've just come from coma

what a beautiful timeline to live in

politico.com/f/?id=00000159-184d-d63b-af7f-f97f95f80001

The order by the judge

>Judge Randol Shoenberg

What did they mean by this?

>Shoen
>berg
He's a Japanese spy

It will be redacted to the point its useless.

>The government has made its ex parte submission. Effectively, it withdraws its
opposition to Schoenberg’s application and requests that the Court unseal the documents with certain redactions. The Court grants in substantial part Schoenberg’s application, as well as the
government’s request. The Court briefly writes to address certain redactions requested by the government that it approves and an additional set of redactions ordered by this Court to protect a person, who has not been publicly identified by the government, at least insofar as the submissions before me reveal, and has not been charged with any crime.

is this credible enough to give a shit about?

Case / Docket # in image.

I am on mobile and having hard time finding the docs. Any NY/Lawfags can get on this?

Can anyone explain what this means to an idiot please

Probably nothing considering it'll be heavily redacted.

Is this it
documentcloud.org/documents/3243397-FBI-SEARCH-WARRANT-CLINTON.html

Means nothing. Police from New York could make a search warrant now, without being cock blocked by the FBI. Which is a good thing.

But you don't want to press charges when Obama is president. He can only pardon where there is a charge pressed though.

He could pre-emptively pardon her actually. He could just sign a pardon saying, "For all illegal acts by Hillary Clinton between 1970 and December 20th, 2016, I hereby pardon her. -Signed King Nigger".

Ford did the same thing with Nixon.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS REEEEEE

OHMYnoGOD put her in jail!!!

CRIMINAL!!

how the fuck is a system to be dismantled if this is the capabilities of it at present? FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

bitch needs to get gaped and Obama can go get slopped

No, he can proactively pardon, too. It was done with Nixon. He was pardoned before any charges were pressed.

What did they mean by this?

>how the fuck is a system to be dismantled

Same way they did it in 1776 I imagine. Hard to say though.

(Disclaimer for spying intelligence agencies who are outside the scope of their power; no, I'm not "advocating" violence so leave me the fuck alone.)

I AM THOUGH
THE REPUBLIC IS THIRSTY
AND THE TYRANTS ARE JUST FULL OF BLOOD

Criminal indictment when?

could a pardon be revoked by the new president?

ooh hello!

GAS THE BIKES, RACE TRACK WHEN?