Do you guys hate poor people? Serious question

Do you guys hate poor people? Serious question.

Is the first post the best post? Serious question.

1/2 this board unironically does despite being poor too

we hate all the people

I hate cats with poor owners

Why is OP such a faggot? Serious question.

I hate people who say that poor people deserve free shit for doing nothing

No. We hate drug addict homeless people, niggers, jews, muslims, homosexuals, and white people who wish to destroy our race

Only if they're a nigger

Americans are raised to hate the poor. So this becomes a self-hatred that limits them and prevents any potential for success. And then they act on the self-hate politically. It's autoflagellation via ballot.

Americans are largely mentally ill.

Yes. They deserve it for not trying harder. Hopefully my hate for them makes them feel bad about themselves and forces them to change their life and do better. That's all I can hope for such plebs.

it's hard not to hate poor people when they act like niggers and retards and fall for jewish propaganda so easily

pol just hate themselves. therefore most people here are either homos, poor, non whites, manlets or all of this

Why is OP a dick sucker? Serious question.

No, I hate degeneracy, and degeneracy doesn't know class.

There are hardworking, honest poor people who lead moral lives and there are wealthy, spoiled trust fund kids who lead lives of irresponsibility and degenerate hedonism.

define poor

Yes, in India poor people are the cause of all the problems, I wouldn't mind if we get nuked or they can poison the water supplied in poor areas.

It depends. I hate the poor who became poor by their own mistakes and(!) don't even try to do something about it.
Whenever I see a beggar on the street all I can think of is: "Come on, Mutti has enough gibs for you to get out of the mess you are in". But as the saying goes "You can not help the one who doesn't help himself". Those people I despise.
If someone went bankrupt or lost all of his money due to reasons but doesn't give up, starts anew, gets a job, limits own lifestyle etc, and doesn't complain or beg -- that's a good person struggling through a bad situation and I have no reason to hate him.

Entitled poor I hate.

We have a culture of people thinking that they're entitled to the same luxury goods as those in full time employment. Welfare keeps a you a basic house and food. If you're stupid enough to spend your food budget on an xbox game then you don't deserve welfare.

fundamental attribution error.

People imagine that if someone is poor, it's their own fault, rather than circumstances.

Meritocracy.

There can never be true meritocracy, only the illusion of it.

For example, if someone gets cancer and it bankrupts them, is that their merit? What if your business and home are wiped out in a natural disaster?

Poor people here are all brown so yes, i hate poor people.

I hate working and paying taxes to support an inferior mestizo race who only fucks, breeds and commit crimes.