Red pilled stuff Varg says and Sup Forums users aren't ready for:

Red pilled stuff Varg says and Sup Forums users aren't ready for:
>urban cities are made by race-mixed degenerates for race-mixed degenerates
>christianity is a mass psychosis created by jews in order to enslave European people
>(((universities/college)))
>muslims are alpha
>politics are a waste of time
>civilisation makes us more stupid and more docile, just as animals get after they are tamed

You may bitch at Varg all you want, but deep down you know what he says is true. Why not instead break free of degeneracy? All you have to do is to live a simpler life

m-muh christian tradishuns and heritage. jews are g-gods chosen ones. donate to a-africa l-larper

>bashing christrianiny
>sucking muslim cock
Please neck youself Vargcucks
Hide Vargposts
Dont respond to vargposters
Sage hidden and dropped

>redpill me on varg

hes a fucking faggot that was big in the degeneracy advocating sub-culture known as "black metal". anyone that follows him outs themselves as anti-christian and therefore anti-white.

>sucking judeo-christian cock
Europe would be better as muslim than as cucktian. Islam at least wasn't started by a jew.

>christian
>pro-white
Then why would pope kiss arabic feet?

>regurgitating Nietzsche
Wow what a modern thinker

>modern catholics
>christians

lol you prove what a know-nothing nu-male you are.

It's not sustainable, having everyone be self sufficient farmers seems like a good idea on paper but it would have an insanely negative impact on the environment, not to even mention there just isn't enough land to go around.

What we should focus on is making cities more habitable, more greenery, more public spaces, more wide open spaces and more recognizable landmarks(Tokyo tower, Times Square, etc) to foster a sense of territory and community.

To add to this Varg believes we are on the verge of complete societal collapse and so he frames his worldview accordingly.

He's basically a survivalist preparing for the Happening.

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

What did (((Luke))) mean by that?

he meant that if you were already saved you didnt even need him to begin with

0 a.d. judeah was a fucked up place.

>Muslims are alpha

Kek, Yuropein "men" will never cease to amaze me... Just go be Ahcmeds sex slave already.

Making cities more habitable would just increase degeneracy, since people will be more dependent on goverment and unable to do anything on their own anymore

>leaf will bend down to anyone who is alpha

so why should that have anything to do with non-jews(goys)? we regard family values highly, as opposed to the more misanthropic, nihilistic jews.

>Yuropeins are getting bent over by "alpha" Mudslimes they so admire

Pottery.

Varg is an idiot

>urban cities are made by race-mixed degenerates for race-mixed degenerates
Why is this controversial? It's pretty obvious and most here hate cities.
>christianity is a mass psychosis created by jews in order to enslave European people
Personally doubt this one, but Christian morality definitely devolved into a virus that led to secularism and progressivism.
>(((universities/college)))
Obviously
>muslims are alpha
Yes, some cucks still dislike them with the "muh goat fuckers" mentality but many realize the truth.
You think the west would've been destroyed as quickly without internationalist politics and mass state-encouraged immigration? Yeah no, only a bluepilled neo-pagan larper who lives on welfare would be that stupid and short-sighted.
>civilisation makes us more stupid and more docile, just as animals get after they are tamed
In its end stage sure, but the primordial state of war is quite easily reverted to so why fret?

Murdering faggot tries to tell other faggots how to live, and half of you retards listen.

Varg is a retard

>dude gotta live on your own outside the cities and grow your own food lmao
>oh shit my crops failed, better buy food from the store

Not to mention he changed his name TWICE, because he wanted to sound like an edgy cool viking.

M...mommy?

if varg believed half the shit that comes out of his mouth he wouldn't have a fucking youtube account. Give me a break

>>urban cities are made by race-mixed degenerates for race-mixed degenerates
cities have been around a very long time. Yes they are often multicultural near the end of great empires but this "redpill" ignores most of history.
>>christianity is a mass psychosis created by jews in order to enslave European people
christianity was made relevant by Constantine who used it to enslave the European people. Constanine was roman. Half right
>>(((universities/college)))
hard to say, I don't think you'd find the proof of this as you can find in hollywood and government.
>>muslims are alpha
definetely.
>>politics are a waste of time
"politics" are much broader than varg's small rural mind realises. Sup Forums is politics and NOT a waste of time.
>>civilisation makes us more stupid and more docile, just as animals get after they are tamed
100% yes

How exactly do you figure that building parks, planting trees and erecting statues and landmarks is degenerate?

There's also making them pedestrian/bike friendly which cuts down on traffic, air pollution and actually has people walk their fat asses out of their apartments and interact with the outside world.

Cities could potentially foster great communal living instead of the paranoid isolationism that Varg espouses.

Omoara-te cacat ce esti

Varg's brand of paganism is stupid. Paganism is fine when you adapt it to how society actually works, but throwing away all the advancements that whites have achieved while the rest of the world keeps advancing will end with the extermination of whites. His constant praising of Muslims for killing Europeans also gets on my nerves. Listen to a legitimate neo-pagan, just not this retard.

Jesus was as much of a "Jew" as Muhammad was, given that both were what we'd call Arab now, their ethnicity was the same.

his rants about "le communism is good, look at the glorious soviets" are bluepilled as fuck though

Over-socialization and dependency of the kind that happens in cities leads to moral and spiritual weakness.

>civilization sucks
yes
>semetics suck
yes
>(((university/college)))
yes but not STEM
My based theoretical physics profesor made a joke about how communism is bs today, but he also claimed that antisemitism is a big problem s: Deep inside he is based, but propaganda hits him hard :(

>muslims are alpha
NO, he claimed that muslims dont understand threats but violence

depends how you mean that.
Memetic activism is a strong power and it is best done when the political situation is known.
But I am also a tribalist, so ye...

>civilization sucks(2nd time)
yes

Yeah, let's, like, all become anarcho-primitivists n shite and await the coming apocalypse.

I don't bitch at varg or hate him, I just think he's not very wise. he doesn't know a lot and he's not good at getting his point across, least not persuasively

I agree with 1,3,5,6
Also
START LEAVING YOUR WATER IN A COPPER CUP OVER NIGHT, ITS IN THE VEDAS SO YOU KNOW ITS ARYAN AS FUCK

>muslims are alpha
Not surprising coming from a nordcuck

Am prins jidanul/cre(s)tinul.
>Yeah no, only a bluepilled neo-pagan larper who lives on welfare would be that stupid and short-sighted.
Not only Varg.

>advancements that whites have achieved while the rest of the world keeps advancing will end with the extermination of whites
Well, 10.000 poodles vs 1000 wolves win.

Muhammed was from the region that now constitutes Saudi Arabia, am I right? How could Jesus possibly be of the same ethnicity?

>red pilled stuff Varg
Stopped reading there. Varg Vikernes is a criminal and should be tortured to death with a hammer. Nothing he says has any value whatsoever, period.

If he ever enters my country I will ensure that he leaves on his back, but I doubt he will. In America, we punish criminals. Varg Vikernes rightly fears us.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK MUDSLIM

>"politics aren't important"
>posts a quote about people taking political action and changing their government
Alright Romania.

Lol Varg makes fun of American everytime he gets the chance.
>hey dude, want a piece of me? come get it!

>completely ignores the last sentence of the quote(the most important)
Alright burger

I agree with all of this stuff. I can't speak for the (((rest))) of Sup Forums but this is all obvious

choosing one semetic bullshit over an other...

if you want to improve civilization, you dont understand the problem of civilization.
The problem is bowing down before something. People are not hold together by their family bonds like in a tribe. But by a goverment that has the sole purpose to keep the country alive and fight against other nations(on paper, there are no jews on paper)

But only living is not enough for the human, the human strives to become the Übermensch.
It doesnt matter how many people live on the earth, the only thing that matters that those who are alive become Übermensch. This is only possible in a free tribalistic society.

Tribalism failed because of 2 factors.
Romans were quite hardcore Imperium and weakend the tribalistic peoples.
Then christianity came and the kings saw that the leaders of the Empire had more power and found that christianity works fucking well to surpress peoples personality, thus allowing to reign over them.

We can improve things by being way more hostile towards civilizations and sheep religions. As we allready know that this is shit.

Jesus was closest related to Palestinians, who are Arab.

>Well, 10.000 poodles vs 1000 wolves win
>Romanian analogies

All I'm saying is that there's more to paganism than Varg's autism, and I wish neopagans would all stop sucking his dick.

you missunderstood the politics point, I think he means that we cant change anything and everyone is corrupt.

Also intresting point about civilization.
But the state of war is omnipresent, just as during the tribal time.

Not even Sup Forums is ready to deal with Varg's redpills

>thinks politics is a waste of time
>posts this on a forum for political discussion...

If that guy had got admitted in an American prison, he'd be tossing salad in less than a week

He's the only person that knows the whole truth, pol users are just as deluded and manipulated as the left, yes that's right, you idiots don't know what truth means, pol users are bunch of delusional fags thinking their fighting the system, but in reality both left and right wing belong to the same bird, trump is just a nwo puppet. In every picture you can see him doing the Masonic hand gesture, handshake, he is pro Israel and good friends with clintons.

Muslims/Islam are of the Jews...

What he says is basically just that everyone should leave the cities, and move out to the countryside. That won't happen.

True, varg is wrong about Islam because Islam is just another form of christianity, all religions are garbage, believe in karma and forget everything else, it's all that matters.

>HUU HUUU HUU COME GET IT
I'm not going to go find your nigger-tier welfare rat in the woods in France. Varg is a cuck. I look forward to his children converting to Christianity to spite their disgusting criminal father in ten years, though.

Other "redpilled" stuff that Varg says:
>Vaccines destroy your immune system

He's also against GMO food.
He says some good stuff, but he's a fucking idiot in some ways.

The varg hate on pol is funny, it's called denial, when you're close to the truth but you don't want to admit it cause it will shatter your reality, reminds me of Reddit, I once went to their Law of attraction section and basically told them that they cannot manifest beyond their karma, it pissed them off real bad and the thread got downvoted, pol is JUST like liberals, they flip out when their beliefs are challenged.

Modern land usage is going to destroy us. Libtards want to just limit carbon, have us eat fake meat, etc, but fuck that noise. We need to be primitivists of some sorts, like the original Irish before England decided they were "lazy" and "live like animals". We can't take off huge plots of land , ruin ALL diversity of species in given space, and then expect to have a healthy earth. You guys are TAKERS; no respect for the land or creation itself. PRIMITIVISM IS THE ONLY WAY. Anybody who idolizes technology and advancement is working directly with Luciferian ideology.

He bash Christianity but loves Islam?
Fuck him then and his country

I didnt see a positive attitude about Islam in his videos.

All in all,paganism is shit.

you just dont understand what paganism is...

Romanian Corneliu Zelea Codreanu was huge Christian and so were pretty much all top Nationalists in 1920-1940.
The atheists went in bed with Bolshevism and Communism and secularists with Liberalism