Ask someone who recently became woke anything

Ask someone who recently became woke anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo&t=1s
youtu.be/M5Nmj1miS5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how woke

>mfw the black actor got paid

I know all about systemic racism and how the white man oppressed and steals from black folk

Do you realise that there are races and ethnic groups which are neither black nor white? Also, have you considered that the ancient Egyptians might be the ancestors of current Egyptians and not West Africans who lived thousands of miles away across an almost impenetrable desert?

If you were truly woke you would know that calling them "black folk" is racist.
They should be identified as People of Color.

Like what have we stolen? White actors played ancient Egyptians because whites pioneered film-making.

Excuse me, People of Color is racist. You have to call them PoCs otherwise you might upset them for realizing they're needing a special name

Stop saying "woke" this offends me.

Is "woke" the black supremacist version of "redpilled"?

No way Rami Malek is just a WHITE GUY playing EGYPTIAN KING so white washed omg upboat pls.

YOU WAZ A KANG RITE NIGGA

>they
This "they" does not exist you fucking idiot.

If there's a specific film company that has done something racist or otherwise socially transgressive in your opinion, organize a boycott or just stop watching their movies. You can't just point to all of Hollywood and say they're racist. Some films want to be historically accurate and some don't really care, you can't just act as if they're the same.

Not to mention that calling Ancient Egyptians black is pseudoscience at best.

Just them sucking harder on the blue drank.

Actually it's BaME (Black and Minority Ethnic) you fucking fascist.

Not saying they should have hired white actors, but YOU WEREN'T PHARAOHS. And you really had to pull a movie that looks like it was made pre-70's? What about black people legitimately inserting themselves into our history?

I love this narrative. It is one of my favorites!

Please tell us how blacks possessed highly advanced technology and then got the shit kicked out of them by primitive Whites so hard it sent you back to the stone age and you aren't responsible for advancing yourselves anymore; other people gotta take care of da po kangz and queenz.

Tell us how proud you are of this narrative!

Are blacks the aliens, or whites?

>Egyptians consisted of west African Bantu niggers

WE

You mean welfare slavery?

Agreed.

There was 1 black dynasty, the Kush. 1. In 4000 years history of egypt. 1. that lasted 90 years. 90 years. 4000 year history, 90 years.

No, blacks were not kings and queens of egypt.

If you want to use decent examples at least use the Malians, Songhai, Axom, Benin, and so forth.

Stop trying to steal egypcians history, which btw, are caucasian-semetic-arabic.

why do you care about the struggles of a race that hates white people?

That's the best I've ever seen it summed up.

KAPLA NIGGA!

Funniest part is they sequenced Tut's dna, he is Hellenic, greek descendant, as is Cleopatra.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Kush

Is that what weed is named after?

Twenty years ago there was a concerted effort to claim they were the real Greeks, nowadays they've retreated to Egypt but they're desperate not to have to retreat further south.

Yul Brynner tore that shit to pieces, though. 10 Commandements is a legendary movie, i watch it every year.

HOLD UP

WE WUZ CONEHEADS IN SHEET

so niggas iz from France?

>This "they" does not exist you fucking idiot.
Sure it does.

Reminds me of one of my favorite meme-episodes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo&t=1s

The thing that makes this even better is that the American blacks are from West Africa: they're barely related to the blacks who were in Egypt. And on top of that, just because there were black royals, it doesn't make every black a monarch. That's like us saying WE IZ KINGZ N SHIT because there's a royal family still.

I can trace my linage back to Cleopatra and Rameses

Look, I am made of gold!

>average Irish-American.gif

IZ WE REALLY MUHFUGGEN KANGZ N' SHIT?

suuuuure

Weed originated from the Kush mountains in India/Afghanistan/Pakistan

gold is a very valuable commodity

stop trying to steal history.

Funny how theres not really that many niggers in Egypt.

I'm well aware that this thread is probably bait, but I know a lot of people who unironically post stupid memes like this. My mom is mulatto, and she legitimately thinks that Egyptians were niggers, and got upset at me for explaining to her that they're not even directly related to Sub-Saharan Africans. She constantly asks me if I'm "ashamed" for being a quarter black, as if that's something that even crosses my mind when I'm extremely white passing. The only thing I'm "ashamed" of is how retarded niggers act. I'm not even really ashamed, because I don't see myself as culturally connected to them. American black culture is so toxic and anti-intellectual, anti-success, etc.

If blacks don't like the way whites make movies why don't the blacks film their own movies?

Yeah well who wants to be subsaharan niggers.

SHIEETTTTTTT

>blacks
>producing anything

WUZ

You fucking racist, it's NIGGER
(Negroid Indigenous to Groid-Generating Earthly Region)

you are anti-intellectual

you're racist monkey

What can we steal if you niggers never created anything?

Yul Brynner was perfect casting. He's had Central Asian heritage (Russian).

Dude looking like sculptures of Hemiunu and such.

*whom

Hes egyptian . What more do they want.

I'll just leave this here
youtu.be/M5Nmj1miS5w

whites never did anything.

How so, leaf?

You are trolling, saying blacks didn't invent anything. As someone with black ancestry, who has traced his linage back to Cleopatra you pissing me off because no matter how much evidence we show you of black civilzation you brush it off as "oh just a mud-hut" even if that's all whites had at the time.

Well, if the niggers are the kings of egypt. They must pay reparations to jews for slavery?

How was your nap?

There's no evidence that Egyptians kept Jewish slaves.

Wow, it's almost like you didn't even read my post. I never made the claim that blacks didn't invent anything. I only made the assertion that ancient Egyptians weren't black.

Cleopatra wasn't a nigger. unless Ptolemy XII was coal burning.

>leaf

you cant even troll leaf, go back to tumblr, it is better that way

they already do, basketball and nfl-

B-BUT SIX GORILLIAN

Absolutely not

So should we hire white actors to portray black slaves in next year's oscar bait?

They were though

You're an awful troll, you will enjoy your ban

Well I descend from cleopatra prolly through my black dad but I traced it with my white mom.

[citation needed], faggot

I had to look that up. I was amazed.

before half of reddit came here because of trump, there wouldn't be so many idiots taking your bait leaf. You are not a good troll, they are just idiots

Is "woke" ebonic for redpilled?

You're not a funny troll, however you are being banned soon.

can't believe the number of idiots taking the bait SAGE

70% of British men are related to King Tut. Someone would like to have a word with you.

Are you fucking stupid? Just a single piece of credible evidence would lend credence to your argument. It's not much to ask for.

This is what I meant with black culture being anti-intellectual. I asked you to back up your claim, and you replied to me with a snarky ms paint meme.

OP IS GONE, SAGE THIS THREAD

>OP IS GONE, SAGE THIS THREAD

You want me to post my family tree? Fucking morno

but many of the pharaohs actually were white

saged

You need to relax.

Go ahead and post it, fucko.

No. But I'll tell you my grandfather is black ok but his mom is white and she descends from saxe-coburg-gotha family but was kicked out for sleeping with non-royals and that family descends from william the conquerer who everyone knows descends from byzntine royalty who if you go back far enough goes to Cleopatra.

Please answer OP

What? If you traced it through your white ancestors than that's more reason to believe she was white. I'm white but I have native blood, that doesn't make natives white you retard.

I feel stupid for not ignoring you, you faggot troll.

Speaking seriously if the ""Real"" egyptians were like 70 or 80 % blacks where the fuck are they now ? Why the few blacks in Egypt are near the border of Sudan ?

Because they aren't Egyptians, they're Sudanese. I have been presented with nothing every time I ask for evidence that the ancient Egyptians were black.

If you wuz real woke you would no the proper term is Melenoid Peoples

Steals the money back that is stolen from them to give blacks free money?!