Jesus fuck it's like a scene from Inception

Jesus fuck it's like a scene from Inception.

Is anyone else genuinly, unironically blown away by this pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVgT8LjjuTo
youtube.com/watch?v=EpTD9vLZbEw
youtube.com/watch?v=T7kK6vvxQrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a movie set. No Russians died yesterday. That's why we have nice, well-composed photographs of the shooter.

That's what I was thinking.

Or you know, the killer intentionally waited until he had maximum media exposure to kill the guy and get his message across, just like basically every politically motivated killer in world history tries to do.

Yup, nothing but another hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVgT8LjjuTo

This is the shopped version

that's an amazing shot. photographer has balls of steel.

>masonic hand pose
everything he could have done would have been construed as some kind of illuminate/masonic gesture, there's no winning

No, but that guy was blown away.

Hey pretty cool man. just don't forget your tinfoil hat at home.

This is literally the dumbest one I've seen so far
>double-handed grip on a small firearm with flawless trigger discipline
>SEE, IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED IN
Yes, the pistol was shooped into the video.

>civ with shirt with diamonds in it
>ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, PYRAMIDS

The ONLY strange thing about it is that there's no visible blood spatter anywhere. But then again the guy's wearing like four layers.

primed by this event by tariq z

youtube.com/watch?v=EpTD9vLZbEw

he stole the look!
this event was first broadcast by NOS Journal as well.

thats what i thought

it looks so dramatic

Now THIS is assassinationkino.

Where is the blood? Couldn't even get blood packs

Who took that extremely cinematic shot?

Whoever it is, is in on the whole thing.

I know, whoever the photographer was that took these photos is going to win a prize.

Even though it's a tragic event, the fact that the photographer was able to take really decent photos guarantees a journalism award + presidential meetings etc

>literally everything is a conspiracy

before anyone even had enough time to digest this story retards were calling it a hoax. fucking clear as day video evidence is no longer enough proof for you people. you're all insane.

I KNEW IT!!!!1

I love all these autists thinking this was a CIA Jewish conspiracy false flag just because the shooter was wearing a suit.

Pure art.

Kek confirms

Welcome to Tarantino's timeline

Is that a Jojo reference? Nice.

>2016 was a comedy movie
>2017 will be a romcom/action movie/war drama
You will laugh, and you will cry, and you will laughcry.

It's an art museum, they dressed well and the cameras were inevitably high definition given it was a bunch of reporters.

>be a journalist
>assigned to cover ambassador speech
>bring a ton of HD pro camera gear to capture event
>something else happens unexpectedly
>get called a shill for covering other happening with already available equipment

this

this is why I come here

Too bad it wasn't recorded in a format for virtual reality play back.

It annoys me that the bit of frame on the far left is in the photo. Make it symmetrical or my autism gets triggered.

It's almost like adding black bars and a film grain makes it more film like.

Like this?

It's viral ad for new Doritos, stay tuned!

>kino

Hi Sup Forums, alone at the cinema again? Ho ho! Please be careful because this bucket is hot!

Made this wallpaper

>people are surprised how great the optics of a gallery are

this was well planned

>a false flag will intentionally give masonic signals because why not

>I want to top expectations
>I want to blow you away
buckle the fuck up

Did he really take down the photos there? Or is that shoop?

nah it's perfect m8

WHEN YOU TAKE A LIFE

I honestly don't know. I thought he fixed the frame.

gay

>tfw no singles policy enforced at local cinema

Numbers of reason.
This. So . Fucking. Much.

NOT EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG, RETARDS.

My best guess is the roach opposition. They have went so far as to call him a martyr. Erdogan has sided with russians on this. They will most likely use his cooperation with russia to try and engineer another coup/provoke islamists.

Something tells me we will see another arab spring tier event in North Africa soon. The caliphate is getting ready to spread.

Holy shit
That's why it looks so artistic

It makes good iconography, I have to say.

Will every assassination now be in a gallery?

>Will every assassination now be in a gallery?

May as well. This is just another medium. Everyone knows that in order for a struggling artist to become a famous artist you're required to murder a famous artist. That's how they keep the industry going. They're definitely upping the aesthetic value.

>why didnt the tripod ran away?
>JEWS

got the original?

.2 minutes in MSpaint

Did they even show footage of either guy getting shot?

I kind of feel for the artist on display here

the guy literally made it his life's work to make the most aestheticly pleasing picture possible and some two-time sell-out who wouldn't know a good picture if it bit him in the nose makes a perfectly aesthetic right under your nose

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GIVE?

cunt

RULES OF NATURE

Yes actually, new footage. Bad quality sorry.
He stand there walking back and forth a bit thinking about it and then just says fuck it, im doing it. There's probably more footage there were dozens of journalists there.

and he's fat

>youtube.com/watch?v=HVgT8LjjuTo

What's the point of photoshopping in a gun mannnnnnnn

God this video is such bullshit

>Is anyone else genuinly, unironically blown away by this pic?

Just the Russian ambassador

my best OC

>thinking these apes on /pol will understand the Golden Ratio

Conspiracy theorists are seriously the lowest IQ people that are still able to use computers. Down's Syndrome level.

SALVATORE ARGENTO PRESENTA

Okay, that's a fucking masterpiece, mate. I would also absolutely watch this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7kK6vvxQrs

It lacks nude penises, but other than that 8/10 picture

Yeah OP it's remarkable that the photographer managed to get those shots as it was happening, it makes it feel all the more real in a way these things never have. Too bad it's high quality is just going to fuel people saying it was staged because dumbfucks can't tell the difference between fiction and real life anymore.

I love how dumbfucks keep saying this. It's an art gallery and their happened to be some professional photographers there. Occams fucking razor. Don't over complicate it.

NUH UH! It LOOKS like a movie so it IS one! You can't deny my flawless logic of judging books by their covers!

most aesthetic kill of 2016 desu

>dumbfucks can't tell the difference between fiction and real life anymore.

Given what has happened over the year, I wouldn't blame them.

dID HE REALLY STOP TO ADJUST THE ARTWORK SO IT WOULD BE ALL NEAT AND STRAIGHT LIKE THAT?

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

thanks mate!

I am pretty sure it wasn't a photographer, the podium was surrounded by video cameras on tripods that were left recording

This. They call it a hoax/false flag because that's the reality THEY WANT TO BELIEVE IN. It's gotten to the point of chicken little levels of stupid. Calling something a hoax before all the info comes out just proves you wanted it to be a hoax or you want special credit for "calling it" once Youtube "proves" it's a hoax by using confirmation bias to see what it desperately wants to see.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

NOTICE THE SKYSCRAPERS

IT'S ON A CORNER

OPS IMAGE IS A FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

>I love how dumbfucks keep saying this. It's an art gallery and their happened to be some professional photographers there.
this, I could have taken pictures like that with my a6000 given the lighting was great as he was being filmed while speaking

autism strikes again

speaking of autism... someone on here also photoshoped the gun to be straighter so the photo is more aesthetic

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

OPEN OPS IMAGE IN GIMP

DROP LEVELS

YOU WILL GET FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

I think they just want to feel smart, like people who think they are master detectives on the case of elvis still being alive

Lmao this guy is an ultimate troll. Fucking love this stuff.

why the fuck was this photo edited?
might as well cut out the fabricated extra painting on the right while you're at it.

Oh you're right, there is that too. Funny wow the conspiracy theorists go...

>There wasn't any picture or videos of the event, it was fake!

>There were pictures and videos of the event, it was obviously staged!

You forgot
>AND GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY