Why are Polish people so autistic? My boss (who is Polish) just fired the 3 other Polish people working for him...

Why are Polish people so autistic? My boss (who is Polish) just fired the 3 other Polish people working for him. He said he was tired of their bullshit, then went off into a Polish tirade of shit I don't know but the 3 he fired got all gopniky on the way out burning rubber and throwing all their trash from in their cars onto the lot (why they had so much trash in their cars, I dunno). He is now talking about catering lunch for the rest of the week because he's in a great mood.

Are Polish people really that insufferable, even to other poles? I've noticed they all do this interrogation technique of just not talking so you will keep talking and spill info, then they use that info against you or berate you based on it.

I want to hear Sup Forums's run ins with Polish people and what they think of them. If it turns into a Polish hate thread, so be it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2rdvh3
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wólka_Węglowa
youtube.com/watch?v=TdzNDaxYZhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see anything wrong with the boss. He probably fired some deadweight trash, and he's rewarding the hard workers by buying lunch for the week.

Sounds like a good boss.

agreed

Polacks is made from "polovtsy" - one of many mongol horde parts. Napoleon declared their shithole, fallen into despair in absence of the main horde, "a republic", because local gangs had some kind of counsil. Then Russians invested A LOT in their education and in supporting and developing napoleon-originanted myth of their non-savagery and white-style civilisation.

And they betrayed Russians like a kike would betray Christian to a muslim for a gold bar.

Only they got communism instead of gold bar. And now they blame Russians for this.

Polish culture is pretty fucking backwards and schizophrenic. I have Polish ancestry, I would know.

Boss is a good guy honestly, just a little goofy. He's been in the US 35 years and still can't speak it well and only watches foreign news. He does some funny thing on fridays where he turns the pictures in the office upside down to "shake the money out of their pockets." One of the pictures is a painting of some old guy counting money ironically. He openly bashes Jews which was weird/refreshing in a workplace environment.

Only real downside is he eats cabbage soup like every day. shit is foul smelling and makes the office smell like a landfill.

Polish people don't exist anymore. 20 century has eliminated Poland. Now there are only people of soviet/polish mix

>I've noticed they all do this interrogation technique of just not talking so you will keep talking and spill info
Talking for women. Real men act with no extra words

>they all do this interrogation technique of just not talking so you will keep talking and spill info

sound like you just need to learn not to keep talking you fucking idiot

I don't fucking think so you faggot

It ain't me, I just see it from others and its an obvious ploy. I just noticed that ALL the poles I've met do it, even when there is no bargaining ground to gain from doing so.

>He does some funny thing on fridays where he turns the pictures in the office upside down
Haha! Yeah I bet that's still hilarious after the umpteenth time.

No you idiot, it's you westerners all being friendly and talking with everyone about some stupid shit. We dont do small talks, you're either friend or nobody. Fucking fake-smile westerners

^This is a Jewish post

Ignore Jewish posts

>Poland: the post
This is what I'm talking about. If I have to tell you to stop stooping in the corner eating some garbage you found and get back to work, I'm not doing it to be your friend. I'm not doing it to find out what type of garbage you like to consume. I'm doing it because I need you to get back to work.

This

Stupid fucking anglo fucks. Wipe that dumb smile off your face and stop asking me how I am

But seriously, you can just not continue talking. He's not twisting your arm or anything like that.
This guy is giving you some insight as to how it works.

>I've noticed they all do this interrogation technique of just not talking so you will keep talking and spill info, then they use that info against you or berate you based on it.
>They dont talk back but go back to work
>problem
Dafuq u even mean Bob? You're angry that somebody called u a nigger or what?

you get deeply mad from living between Germany and Russia

I never said they go back to work, hence 3 getting fired in a single day. Boss did the black thing and hired mostly blacks and payed the price. He was letting them live in an extra house he had, he now has to condemn it for living because of the animal way in which they conducted their personal lives.

I give up. Don't understand. Just shoot them or something.
This thread is just some dumb faggotry.

So you try to find any reason to blame it on the Americans in America for their shitty behavior, and when that doesn't work you just resort to shooting them as a final solution?

You fucks really are mongol trash.

polaks are very ununited and aggressive towards one anoter, within this pseudo "country" as well as abroad.

centuries of vicious tearing up of this culture by germans and russians has had it's consequences.

this is why jews cuck this shithole left and right and have their way with it any way they want.

There is no great glory in being identified as a polak, it just means youre a willful slave to just about any subhuman

on that note.......catholics are shit

Piss off back to your stolen lands and gaze at your supposed 'homogeneity' kike and quit your thousands years old efforts at divide and conquer

>My boss (who is Polish) just fired the 3 other Polish people
holy shit, poles took over america. are we sure that its the jews who is bad?

Sounds like a cool guy

>4 poles do stuff
>its all poles now

top kuk

Maybe you should have invested that education into your own country instead.

>I've noticed
I want to hear Sup Forums's run ins

way to take it personal mongol

I like Poland, and I quite like Poles. But my god, Poles here can be liberal pieces of shit. Mind you some polish girl at school gave me a semi-foot job under the table, which was pretty cool. But in all seriousness, what do you poles in Poland think about the ones that migrate en masse to other countries?

dailymotion.com/video/x2rdvh3

The Translation of the lyrics are:

When I see that I'm getting angry,
Polaks- are screaming "White Power!"
Oh how I hate this shitty nation/people/folk.
Since when are Polaks part of the aryan Race?

When in Danzig the Polish Fleet sinks into the ocean, and the Deutschlandlied is sang on the Marienburg, the Wehrmacht with their tanks are marching into Breslau. And then germanys east is finally coming home.

Do you remember the last war? In 18 days we were victorious. They screamed in one week they would be in Berlin, they got faster there as War Prisoners.

I hope ISIS burns down moscow

I get so happy when I hear russians get killed

yesterday I literally had an orgasm and went to sleep happy.

I will never say a negative thing about a Turk ever again.

They'rereally know how to properly deal with your kind.

is it this painting?

i have never met a polish boss are their no americans left to do those roles

and now you are being invaded and we are fine, also you are late on your holocaust repatriations again

Very similar, essentially the same but working over a ledger instead of just a bag.

your a dorable

Whenever I see people speak in Polish online, it almost always feels absolutely retarded. Never feel it on day-to-day basis irl, but on the internet people always sound like morons to me.

I never understood why that is, but maybe language does have something to do with it.

>"Invaded"
>800.000 Refugees on 82.000.000 Germans
>Polacks can't calculate for shit
>Go back and scrub my toilet Janusz.
>Janusz is jealous because we got new slaves for our lower tasks
>Now be Janusz
>"O mój Boże, now I have to learn to read to stay in competition, kurwa."

so he has a painting of a Jew, some Poles believe that paintings of Jews bring luck in business

>800.000 Refugees
and millions of "legal" turks, pakis and niggers

BE DEUTSCH! somewhere else you fucking cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Poles are subhuman trash

hear the brit talking

that guy should put his helmet on he'll catch a cold

Nice meme tred get trucked

Absolute scum. Horrible oppressors. Apart from that pretty good people.

>I've noticed they all do this interrogation technique of just not talking so you will keep talking

Nah, I'm pretty sure its just the american habit of not being able to shut the fuck up.

I know the brits and we have our issues but I respect their nation, culture and influence completely but polacks are just trash ppl. I'm happy that we all can agree on that

I just say 18 Days Mr.Kotzwolski

>Using Cavalary against tanks
>Being proud of it
>Third lvl of autism achieved
>PerksOfBeingPolish.jpg

You sick fuck. How can you post sth. that disgusting,fucking zdf

>Dated a Polish girl for a few months
I think Poles are all semi-neurotic from centuries of getting fucked over.

fukken leled at reading that in a dutch accent

>semi-foot job

explain???

The only tragedy here is that only one Pole died.

things that never happened the post

>polish boss

BTFO burger and clean my toilet

The only Polish people I knew were pretty cool, but a little crazy. I can say that about any ethnicity though. I can say that Polish women are hot and love to drink and fuck. DAted one for like 3 years, NSA, and she loved anal.

:')

>tfw Pole but hate being a Pole

>ride the tanks
>on swamps
>wild calvary appear
>implying it was bad idea

Why would anyone eat cabbage soup on purpose. That's the type of shit you eat if you're starving to death and moments from the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wólka_Węglowa
>Pyrrhic Polish victory

stfu we are spiritual power

youtube.com/watch?v=TdzNDaxYZhs

radical extreme Cuckhlicks

you can spank our ass and cheeks

Poland civilized Russia, or they did what they could since Russians are still uncivilized cultureless subhumans.

>tanks attack you
>TO HORSE, MEN
>win
Can g*rmans do anything right?

Polacks:
105 killed
100 wounded

Civilized Germany:
52 killed
70 wounded

Polish Victory because of the element of Surprise (Only strategy they know, everything else is too complicated)
German Officers leading a controlled retread because for us a human life is important.

>2016
>Polish Plebs
>"Muh, Polish VICTORY of this BATTLE!!11!!! Can germans even do something right le xD "

>Conclusion:
>Yes we can. Like conquering your shithole of a country in not even a month :)

> Polish boss
Biggest cunts ever!
> Polish co-worker
Best buddies ever

Simple fact.

you're just mad coz we are pure and you got fucked by atilla, chengis and many more

i guess carpet bombing of innocent people and shooting caravans of refugees from the air is counted as civilised
eat a dick faggot