THEY RE-UPLOADED IT

youtube.com/watch?v=K4syEMiYsgE&feature=youtu.be

They got humiliated last time, 99% disliked, 1% liked.

Go dislike now. Fuck these mestizo kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/810996003817930752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember to report it too since its clearly racist, sexist, anti christian and bullying

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

What is the goal in hating on 'White Males'?

I want a simple answer for this because my father wants to know. He's redpilled enough to hate niggers and muslims, but he doesn't get why white males are attacked?

le cognitive dissonance face

MTV steps in to become the white man's greatest foe of the 21st century.

Virtue signaling for inclusion (or some kind of credit) with a minority group to allow for more social mobility.

I dont get this meme, suburban are the master race, city people are dumb and poor, especailly the inner city. In the cities there is only a tiny elite that is smart and has money.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME
MY SWEETEST FRIEND
EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY
IN THE END
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
I WILL LET YOU DOWN
I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

>"Hey Fellow white guys!"
>Fellow
>Implying he's apart of the white race after being a fucking cuck

i guess white people dont watch mtv anymore
their demographics have changed and they are catering to their new audience

Clickbait shitposting of the lowest tier

But faggots (i.e.: YOU) will promote it and give it the attention and ad revenue it feeds off of.

sanpaku eyes as well

Downvoted and flagged for hateful content.

>Asks the goal on hating white males
>Father hates blacks and muslims

The fuck do you think? White males are evil.

>Hey, white guys: we came up for some New Year's Resolutions for you, some of which include Black Lives Matter, Beyoncé, Kanye West, and more!
Dat video description. It's like a living version of the fellow kids meme.

>City """People"""
>Not retarded pavement-dwelling niggers
Get a hold of yourself, leaf

>Not using uBlock

don't blame the Mestizos. This video seems the product of SJW white women and indoctrination.

Who has a war against "white guys" exclusively? White women.

If this video were a product of a black or Mexican, it would be "2017 Resolution for White PEOPLE."

Black bitches hate stuck up white girls. Half of Mexican chicks think they're white girls.

The script of this video must have come from a white woman.

>What is the goal in hating on 'White Males'?
They can't compete so they claim the game is rigged. Cucks will give them whatever they want.

No way all those 10,000 dislikes are from Sup Forums?

kys mgtow shit
>muh pure asian waifu

Marxism needs an oppressive group to rise against.

Current cultural climate is one of minorities banding together as a single identity and attacking the majority. I.E. White guys.

Basically they're too stupid and spineless to take responsibility for their own lives and consequences so everything bad that happens is the result of somebody attacking their identity.

Did any of you think it might be satire, trying to make fun of Buzzfeed? the video kinda fails in that sense but that could've been what they meant.

The Mestizo is here, don't you have anything else to do faggot.

Jews.

In seriousness, to destroy white Europeans forever.

>You're allowed to do a video criticising white guys
>If me and a bunch of white guys did the same to Muslims/blacks/Mexicans/etc. we'd probably get fired

I want to punch that smug bitch in the face.

Obama Leaf go away.

I am you mud-monkey, but 80% of proles don't.

You dehumanize your enemy so that when the time comes it is easier to kill them. They want you dead.

Nah. If this were like that "proud to be" video there'd be a healthy amount of likes.
This video is just straight insulting. There's no identity pride involved.

MTV literally has a show where "female vigilantes" run around and pseudo-castrate "sexual harassers".
This is not satire in any way.

They're not. Even normies are turned off by all this blatant anti-white bullshit. Leftists are consuming themselves and it's beautiful.

how does uBlock work exactly? Is it literally stopping the ad from ticking its counter, or does it actually play silently and invisibly, so revenue is generated without your senses being assaulted? Genuinely curious.

Funny how in that shitshow the worst one is still the smug white girl.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Nobody likes this shit

>5 digit dislikes
>likes haven’t even broken 2

IM FUKKIN WOKE

Can confirm; entire thing reads like a manifesto on how to be a roastie

somehow that's spun as "this is possible because blacks and other minorities are oppressed, and this nonsensical dichotomy is proof of that

Wait... so mansplaining is now white-male-only thing? wtf?

It was at only 4k dislikes like 30 minutes ago now 10k, no worries mtv the likes also doubled from 40 to 86...

J U S T
U
S
T

No, even normies think this shit is fucked up.

I'm sure this higher this afternoon

not reporting it would be unsafe, if I learned anything from the RWSS we must protect all of our people even the ones with white skin.

Do anybody but niggers unironically use that word? It always sounded so retarded to me

It takes control of the webpages DOM as it's loading, letting it strip out the nasty bits and prevent scripts from running. You can also use it for "cosmetic blocking", for example I use it on imgur to completely prevent any comments, upvote bars, social media buttons, etc from loading so all I get is the image.

who cares

clearly white men are superior since everyone else is jealous

Maybe because they hate niggers and Muslims?

Kek white males are in danger and they're too beta to do anything about it.

True. Even in that shitshow the worst one was the smug white girl.

>86 likes >10,940 dislikes

>Music
>Television
>News

Remember when white male Americans where having the time of their lives when only POCs suffered

Kek

What does being 'Woke' mean? I've honestly never heard it

MTV has been pushing this kind of content for too long for anyone to mistake it as satire.

10,000 dislikes before 100 likes. nice

>87 likes
>Over 11,000 dislikes

I sure would love to be white and male in the old days when we were all living the high-life

Because without white males western society will go to hell, and that's their goal

>RWSS

88 likes right now

It's the black person of being redpilled

>Thinks minorities want to be white.

No reason to want to be white. It's not like your women don't fuck other races or anything.

was a nigger thing, now its kind of a political thing since alex jones started using it

very informative, thanks

spotted the election newcomer. Are you enjoying our embedded images and webbums, plebbitor?

What a time to be young white and male!

>What does being 'Woke' mean?
It's basically what blacks say when they think they're redpilled.

yes they fuck black men because black men are superior

Hey cut it out with the racism man, this is why Trump lost the popular vote because of idiots like yourself.

Did my part. Disliked and reported.

It feels like a b8 question

Meme magic is indeed working

It always was.

I came in around Brexit because I didn't know what the hell it was. But thanks for the shout out mah bro :^)))))))))))))

so why are white women seen as the enemy of the white man too?

I sure would love to be white and male in the old days when white males were living the high-life

Amazing

God bless you Sup Forums

Not about being superior (only white males have inferiority complexes). Women just want the best mates to have health children. It's nature.

Look at the face this rotund mexican makes in the ideo when talking about white people

you sure this higher though bong-o

White ultralibs who try to talk like niggers do

These threads are so obviously viral marketing. They make money on video views regardless of the like/dislike ratio.

How do you faggots keep falling for this shit?

11k niggers..

Where is Dave Chappelle when you need him ? He would SLAP these SJWs. Black power.

Americans remember that this is what these (((people))) want your country to look like in 50 years.

>open link
>pause video and prepare to down vote
>decide that I am open minded, I will watch the video first
>10 seconds in
>proceed to down vote
>reported for promoting hatred

>remember to report it too since its clearly racist, sexist, anti christian and bullying
Interestingly enough, the report category it would fall under specifies "abusive to protected groups". I suppose this is to imply it's ok to be racist toward white people. Their reporting system is literally racist.

i put "infringes my rights"

Ok so then is it a sort of 'exclusionary black thing?' Or is it somehow trying to say, 'Hey black people, don't learn that thing. Don't redpill yourself goy!'

Even though it's probably not redpilling in the first place

have you not seen women in 2016?

twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/810996003817930752

Shamelessly reposting for those who haven't seen it.

HOW DID TRUMP WIN THE ELECTION??????????

They never learn, and they're getting worse

Imagine if blacks said that about every black criminal.

Goddamn, 2016-2017 confirmed best years?

Does ghostery do the same thing?

Because they're white, and therefore not subject to the racism card.

Which is the best part of this, because it's just all the minority groups trying to ban together, they're still internally segregating themselves. It's like how Sup Forums bands together for meme magic but we still hate the leaf for being a leaf. White women are part of the "minority inclusion group" because they're women, but they're still despised because they're a part of the "white majority"

They're in a constant cycle of trying to out-victimize themselves